Windows 10: Copy & paste disabled and chrome, foxit reader closed suddenly

Discus and support Copy & paste disabled and chrome, foxit reader closed suddenly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello all, I hope you all good. I have a problem in my laptop and i searched alot at internet but i don't get any solution My problem is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mahmoudelmorshadi, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Copy & paste disabled and chrome, foxit reader closed suddenly

Hello all,

I hope you all good.

I have a problem in my laptop and i searched alot at internet but i don't get any solution

My problem is that after starting windows copy and paste functions get disabled, any program like Chrome browser, foxit reader and adobe reader close suddenly without any reason warning

After restarting all get okay but for minutes and problem appear again, its very annoying problem,

Notes :

I search for any viruses through malewarebytes and no viruses

I tried many os win 7 win 8 win10 and problem appear again

I tried formatting my hard drive many times

But the problem continues..

Please i need help, i can't finish any work or practice any thing in my laptop properly

Thanks in advance

Mahmoud m. Elmorshadi Copy & paste disabled and chrome, foxit reader closed suddenly [​IMG]

:)

mahmoudelmorshadi, Aug 30, 2019
  2. bobkn Win User

Foxit reader

Manually?

Foxit Reader - Secure PDF Reader | Foxit Software

With any luck, you can install the latest version over the old one. If not, you'll have to uninstall the old version and then install the new.

bobkn, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Foxit Reader 8.3 Won't Uninstall

I am running Office Professional 2010, Windows 10. I downloaded the free version of Foxit Reader. No matter what I do, I cannot uninstall it. Every time I try, it says, "Foxit Reader Must be closed to proceed with the uninstallation. Please close it and
    then click Retry to continue."

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

SJMcAllister, Aug 30, 2019
  4. renadoo00 Win User

Copy & paste disabled and chrome, foxit reader closed suddenly

Disable ads and start page in foxit reader ?

I'm on Windows 10 x 64 version and downloaded the most latest Foxit Reader Version for windows 10, but the start page and advertising is very annoying.

How to get rid of them?

renadoo00, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Copy & paste disabled and chrome, foxit reader closed suddenly

1. Copy & paste disabled and chrome, foxit reader closed suddenly - Similar Threads - Copy paste disabled

2. cut,copy,paste disable in file explorer'

in Windows 10 Customization
    cut,copy,paste disable in file explorer': cut,copy,paste disable in file explorer' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cutcopypaste-disable-in-file-explorer/2d5da5c7-e22a-48e0-922b-f5535697c0d6
  3. Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader: when i edit PDF file in Foxit Reader, it shows fine in Foxit, Chrome and Edge, (PDF 2) but when i attach this file in Yahoo Mail, the Yahoo Mail Preview do not show changes (PDF 1) in Chrome EDIT however when i download the file from Yahoo Mail, it is fine ie showing changes...
  4. Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader

in Windows 10 Support
    Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader: when i edit PDF file in Foxit Reader, it shows fine in Foxit, Chrome and Edge, (PDF 2) but when i attach this file in Yahoo Mail, the Yahoo Mail Preview do not show changes (PDF 1) in Chrome EDIT however when i download the file from Yahoo Mail, it is fine ie showing changes...
  5. Chrome and Adobe Reader open and immediately close

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome and Adobe Reader open and immediately close: Really strange problem. Owner has Windows 10 Home. His first complaint was that in trying to open a pdf, it would open and immediately close. Took over the PC and he was right. Went to open Chrome and same thing happened. Everything else, all programs normal. First, ran...
  6. Cannot uninstall Foxit Reader

Cannot uninstall Foxit Reader: I like Foxit Reader, but it stopped working so I tried to reinstall it. I downloaded FoxitReader97_Setup_Prom_IS.exe from their website and tried to reinstall. Partway through, I get the message "Installation unsuccessful. Please uninstall the previous version before...
  7. Foxit Reader not working and won't uninstall

Foxit Reader not working and won't uninstall: My Foxit Reader is not working, and I am unable to fix the problem. When I try to launch it, I get the error message below:[ATTACH] If I try to uninstall the app from Apps in Windows settings, I get the same message and the uninstall fails. I downloaded the installation file...
  8. Foxit reader problems

Foxit reader problems: Is there, indeed, a special version for Windows 10? I ask because i have installed the standard program from their site, and need to use items in the Form menu, but they are greyed out. There is no protection to prevent use of the options, which could be a cause of my...
  9. Foxit reader

Foxit reader: My current version of foxit reader is old, but I can't figure out how to update it on this windows 10 version. Any help would be appreciated. 52135
  10. Disable ads and start page in foxit reader ?

Disable ads and start page in foxit reader ?: I'm on Windows 10 x 64 version and downloaded the most latest Foxit Reader Version for windows 10, but the start page and advertising is very annoying. How to get rid of them? 78408