Windows 10: COPY PASTE Process. I'm explained it in below images. It's possible? Otherwise already...

Discus and support COPY PASTE Process. I'm explained it in below images. It's possible? Otherwise already... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have one doubt in copy paste process. I think it may easy to me while copy and paste,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by karthicknandhu, Jan 20, 2022.

1. COPY PASTE Process. I'm explained it in below images. It's possible? Otherwise already...

Hello everyone, I have one doubt in copy paste process. I think it may easy to me while copy and paste,

:)

karthicknandhu, Jan 20, 2022
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Jan 20, 2022
  4. COPY PASTE Process. I'm explained it in below images. It's possible? Otherwise already...

COPY AND PASTE

Hi Sandra,

We need more information about your concern so that we can identify the cause of the copy and paste issue. Please provide the following:

• What browser are you using?
    • Is this issue happening with a specific website?
    We suggest trying to do the same function (Copy and Paste) using a different browser and using other website as well.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

COPY PASTE Process. I'm explained it in below images. It's possible? Otherwise already...

1. COPY PASTE Process. I'm explained it in below images. It's possible? Otherwise already... - Similar Threads - COPY PASTE Process

2. Issue with Copying and Pasting Images on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Copying and Pasting Images on Windows: Hello,I am experiencing an issue with my Windows computer when copying and pasting images from the web. When I copy an image in JPG format from the web and try to paste it into a messaging application, the image is automatically converted to a PNG file with a large file size....
  3. System image: is it possible to copy it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System image: is it possible to copy it?: Hi all,upon switching on for the first time my new pc, Windows 10 pro, I created a system image on an external HD: it took 65GB.After this I made various installations, etc. Now knowing that HDs fail I wonder if there is a way to copy the image to another HD or better to use...
  4. System image: is it possible to copy it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System image: is it possible to copy it?: Hi all,upon switching on for the first time my new pc, Windows 10 pro, I created a system image on an external HD: it took 65GB.After this I made various installations, etc. Now knowing that HDs fail I wonder if there is a way to copy the image to another HD or better to use...
  5. System image: is it possible to copy it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Cut and paste or copy and paste without pasting files already in the ext drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cut and paste or copy and paste without pasting files already in the ext drive?: How do I copy and paste files from pc to ext drive without pasting duplicates of files already in the ext drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cut-and-paste-or-copy-and-paste-without-pasting/4459548e-cf1d-4e3c-8014-049906bd1320
  7. COPY PASTE Process. I'm explained it in below images. It's possible? Otherwise already...

COPY PASTE Process. I'm explained it in below images. It's possible? Otherwise already...: Hello everyone, I have one doubt in copy paste process. I think it may easy to me while copy and paste, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-paste-process-im-explained-it-in-below-images/65ace360-d2eb-46bd-b547-ed027b8b4dfc
  8. Hello everyone, I have one doubt in copy paste process. I'm explained it in below images....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello everyone, I have one doubt in copy paste process. I'm explained it in below images....: I think it may easy to me while copy and paste https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everyone-i-have-one-doubt-in-copy-paste/65ace360-d2eb-46bd-b547-ed027b8b4dfc
  9. Hello everyone, I have one doubt in copy paste process. I'm explained it in below images....

Hello everyone, I have one doubt in copy paste process. I'm explained it in below images....: I think it may easy to me while copy and paste https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everyone-i-have-one-doubt-in-copy-paste/65ace360-d2eb-46bd-b547-ed027b8b4dfc
  10. Pasting copied images to File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pasting copied images to File Explorer: Yesterday I could copy images from a browser and paste them straight to the file explorer. The assigned name consisted of random numbers and letters but the whole point is that I could copy and paste the image straight to the desired folder or any other program. I'm trying it...