Windows 10: Copy Paste Stuttering and speed drops to Zero

Discus and support Copy Paste Stuttering and speed drops to Zero in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Sometimes when i try to Copy Paste from my Server to my Gaming PC Both running windows 10 Pro 64bit my server is running i5 3570k with 16 gb ram and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by yafatana, May 18, 2021.

1. yafatana Win User

Copy Paste Stuttering and speed drops to Zero

Sometimes when i try to Copy Paste from my Server to my Gaming PC Both running windows 10 Pro 64bit my server is running i5 3570k with 16 gb ram and my gaming PC i7 6700k and also 16 gb ram the green bar will freeze at certain points for a second or 2 then jump forward and sometimes also the speed will drop suddenly to Zero for 10 or 20 seconds then continue most of the time when coppying from my server to my gaming PC i dont have any problems at all but sometimes i can have the freezing and speed droping to zero and then continue as i said do you have any idea why ? i checked the SMART data of all of the drives WD Red 4 tb on my Server No error everything is Normal also the drives on my gaming PC Everything is Normal im not running any raid at all every drive is independent

:)

yafatana, May 18, 2021

2. WiFi speed drops to ZERO

The WiFi speed suddenly drops to ZERO. It fluctuates between the maximum speed and zero, and then finally sticks to ZERO. I have tried almost everything like troubleshooting, Re-installing the WiFi driver, Disabling & Enabling the WiFi driver, etc. I have
    also tried to connect the same network with the Ethernet and it worked fine. Is this the software issue or some hardware issue?

RizwanMohnavi, May 18, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, May 18, 2021
  4. Copy Paste Stuttering and speed drops to Zero

COPY AND PASTE

Hi Sandra,

We need more information about your concern so that we can identify the cause of the copy and paste issue. Please provide the following:

• What browser are you using?
    • Is this issue happening with a specific website?
    We suggest trying to do the same function (Copy and Paste) using a different browser and using other website as well.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, May 18, 2021
Thema:

Copy Paste Stuttering and speed drops to Zero

1. Copy Paste Stuttering and speed drops to Zero - Similar Threads - Copy Paste Stuttering

2. Mouse not copying and pasting correctly, Drag and Drop issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse not copying and pasting correctly, Drag and Drop issues.: Highlighting of text does not work correctlyWhen I attempt to highlight text and hold down the mouse button at where I want it to startThe following happens1. It does not highlight at all2. It may start to highlight 3 or 4 words in or several lines later then on releasing the...
  3. Mouse not copying and pasting correctly, Drag and Drop issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse not copying and pasting correctly, Drag and Drop issues.: Highlighting of text does not work correctlyWhen I attempt to highlight text and hold down the mouse button at where I want it to startThe following happens1. It does not highlight at all2. It may start to highlight 3 or 4 words in or several lines later then on releasing the...
  4. Mouse not copying and pasting correctly, Drag and Drop issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. WiFi speed drops to ZERO in every few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi speed drops to ZERO in every few seconds: i have tried every but the internet suddenly drops to zero and then regain it network i have also check my wifi it is al better and fine please help m e...
  6. WiFi speed drops to ZERO in every few seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi speed drops to ZERO in every few seconds: i have tried every but the internet suddenly drops to zero and then regain it network i have also check my wifi it is al better and fine please help m e...
  7. WiFi speed drops to ZERO in every few seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Sudden battery drop to zero

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sudden battery drop to zero: I have Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 laptop running 64 bit windows 10 version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1165)I am facing an unusual battery drain to sudden 0. This began happening yesterday and happened again today. I suppose the battery drops to zero from 50-60%. There's no warning. The...
  9. WiFi speed drops to ZERO

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi speed drops to ZERO: The WiFi speed suddenly drops to ZERO. It fluctuates between the maximum speed and zero, and then finally sticks to ZERO. I have tried almost everything like troubleshooting, Re-installing the WiFi driver, Disabling & Enabling the WiFi driver, etc. I have also tried to...
  10. Slow Data copy/paste SPEEDS in WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow Data copy/paste SPEEDS in WINDOWS 10: Hello Guyz, I encountered a problem after upgrading to windows 10. I had extremely slow data transfer speed from any storage media. I myself found a fix for it. I didn't have this prob in win 7. I hope that u understand. Regards Robert Stark Follow the steps below As...