Windows 10: Copy pause and resume

Discus and support Copy pause and resume in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is it possible to start copying a large folder to another drive, pause it, turn computer off and then resume copying where I left off when I turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Barbarashalimar51, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Copy pause and resume

Is it possible to start copying a large folder to another drive, pause it, turn computer off and then resume copying where I left off when I turn computer on again. If so, how do I resume it? Thanks.

:)

Barbarashalimar51, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Devon68 Win User

Can't resume a Youtube video after pausing it

This happens to me almost every time I pause the video and leave it to buffer up a little. After pausing it I just cant resume it and have to refresh the page. I'm using the latest Firefox browser.
    I looked around the internet and see some people suggest it might be the adobe flash players fault.
    What do you think, and has anyone experienced something similar?

Devon68, Oct 9, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Can't resume a Youtube video after pausing it

Maybe it's time to use Chrome? *Big Grin Copy pause and resume :D Never had any issues with youtube videos

P4-630, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Copy pause and resume

Ability to pause/resume

Is it possible to pause/resume windows 10 free upgrade background download on windows 7 ?

kaambiz enaayati, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Copy pause and resume

1. Copy pause and resume - Similar Threads - Copy pause resume

2. Video Pausing / Resuming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Pausing / Resuming: I am having an issue in my pc that when ever i try to see and video from youtube or any other site its gets in loop of pausing and resuming the video like someone has presses the pausing and resuming button...
  3. Video Pausing / Resuming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Pausing / Resuming: I am having an issue in my pc that when ever i try to see and video from youtube or any other site its gets in loop of pausing and resuming the video like someone has presses the pausing and resuming button...
  4. Video Pausing / Resuming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Updates disappearing after pausing/resuming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates disappearing after pausing/resuming: When I pause updates then resume the updates that were in queue don't exist anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-disappearing-after-pausingresuming/6c29ddd8-ad9a-417f-9fac-678a6a1ccb77
  6. Paused videos and audio resume on their own

in Browsers and Email
    Paused videos and audio resume on their own: Hello, All paused media restart on their own after about 30 seconds whether the page is up or minimized. This happens on Edge and Chrome but not Mozilla. It also happens on paused videos as well as audio streams like Spotify. I have to close the tabs or navigate away to get...
  7. Paused videos and audio resume on their own

in Browsers and Email
    Paused videos and audio resume on their own: Hello, Windows 10 Home vers. 2004 / OS Build 19041.450 New to the forums, first post, so I hope you will excuse me if I'm not posting correctly. Please let me know! I tried to find my issue already discussed but no luck so far. All paused media restart on their own after...
  8. Pausing and resuming updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pausing and resuming updates: Hi there! I was wondering if it is possible to start downloading an update, pause it and resume it on the next day. I am very low on data 1.5gb/day which I cannot spend entirely on update. So does anyone know if it is possible to pause and resume updates? Thank you!...
  9. Bitlocker Decryption paused and does not resume.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker Decryption paused and does not resume.: i locked one of partition in my laptop with bitlocker. every thing was working fine until i decided to unlock/decrypt it again. i did this by following simple steps, and when it started decrypting i unknowingly restarted my laptop, now it is paused and there is no way i can...
  10. Bitlocker Decryption paused and does not resume.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bitlocker Decryption paused and does not resume.: i locked one of partition in my laptop with bitlocker. every thing was working fine until i decided to unlock/decrypt it again. i did this by following simple steps, and when it started decrypting i unknowingly restarted my laptop, now it is paused and there is no way i can...