Windows 10: copy problem in win 10

Discus and support copy problem in win 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. I would like to ask about copying in win 10. When I copy my files, it seems that windows 10 do not skip the same files but it writes the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mech-tech, Dec 24, 2018.

1. mech-tech Win User

copy problem in win 10

Hello. I would like to ask about copying in win 10. When I copy my files, it seems that windows 10 do not skip the same files but it writes the same files on each other. How can I skip the same files? It tooks needed time. Skip is a better option.

Thanks.

:)

mech-tech, Dec 24, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 24, 2018
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. DonWyman Win User

copy problem in win 10

Win 10 build 10240 to Threshold 2 update problem on 16G tablet

Thanks, that is a very comprehensive list of suggestions. However, I have done almost all of the steps you've listed...except uninstalling the apps. Even if I deleted virtually all my installed apps (most were installed on the D drive anyway, except for the ones that would only install on C), it may leave just barely enough room to get to the 5G needed for the install...but then where would I be.....an operating system running on a tablet, with hardly any apps on it....an anchor! The problem with apparently no answer is WinSxS!

It seems that even though Win 10 will install and run on the small little 16G tablets, they can not be updated over a period of time as the Windows and WinSxS folder continue to grow out of bounds. Thus leaving a 16G C drive device fairly useless for any useful purpose. The only option (it appears), is to do a fresh reformat and install, with every new Win 10 upgrade down the line, thus starting with a small WinSxS each time, instead of one that balloons with every program install and software upgrade.

Any other ideas, greatly accepted....thanks all!

DonWyman, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

copy problem in win 10

1. copy problem in win 10 - Similar Threads - copy problem

2. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  3. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  4. what is the problem with this copy of windows ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the problem with this copy of windows ?: when I checked for the activation status this appeared one year agoand this appeared one week agoand now my copy of windows is not activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-problem-with-this-copy-of-windows/d34bc0f3-e43e-4223-bdaf-4fc54ae35763
  5. what is the problem with this copy of windows ?

what is the problem with this copy of windows ?: when I checked for the activation status this appeared one year agoand this appeared one week agoand now my copy of windows is not activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-problem-with-this-copy-of-windows/d34bc0f3-e43e-4223-bdaf-4fc54ae35763
  6. what is the problem with this copy of windows ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. When are is MS going to fix the copy and paste problem in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When are is MS going to fix the copy and paste problem in windows 11: a few times a month copy and paste just stops working??????????????????I've complained several times with feedback hub and the problem gets ignored??? thanks for not caring at all MS... shame on you.......
  8. When are is MS going to fix the copy and paste problem in windows 11

When are is MS going to fix the copy and paste problem in windows 11: a few times a month copy and paste just stops working??????????????????I've complained several times with feedback hub and the problem gets ignored??? thanks for not caring at all MS... shame on you.......
  9. Problem with a new PC and copying from another device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with a new PC and copying from another device: Our new windows 11 pc has copied information from the wrong device, and if I try to delete a file it deletes them from that device too, as they are 'online only' with onedrive. How can I uncouple this new pc from my other one please, and back up from a different one?...
  10. Problem with a new PC and copying from another device

Problem with a new PC and copying from another device: Our new windows 11 pc has copied information from the wrong device, and if I try to delete a file it deletes them from that device too, as they are 'online only' with onedrive. How can I uncouple this new pc from my other one please, and back up from a different one?...