Windows 10: copy problem

Discus and support copy problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Brother MFC-9130CW printer and it won't copy properly. the ink is very, very light. We have replaced the ink cartridges, but it still won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cone_963, Sep 30, 2020.

1. cone_963 Win User

copy problem

I have a Brother MFC-9130CW printer and it won't copy properly. the ink is very, very light. We have replaced the ink cartridges, but it still won't copy. We can print from our computer, but not do a copy. any suggestions?

:)

cone_963, Sep 30, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows Explorer Copy and Paste problems

Hi,

The copy/paste problem could be due to Windows Explorer issue or faulty keyboard.

Wewould like to know some information to better isolate the problem:

• Is the issue also happening when trying to copy/paste any Office files, or is it only happening in Windows Explorer?
    • Have you tried other ways like; right-click + Copy, then right-click + Paste?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

copy problem

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

copy problem

1. copy problem - Similar Threads - copy problem

2. Copying Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying Problem: While copying rather transferring files from one Hard Disk to another - larger one, I faced a peculiar problem. Old disk probably had a few corrupted files and copying was aborted for the files with "Invalid MsDOS function... try again skip" etc. That's OK, and is natural....
  3. quickassist copy files problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    quickassist copy files problem: Hello, I have sometimes a problem after establish a quickassist full control connection. I want to give assist and have to copy some files to remote computer. The user on remote computer has admin rights. On some computers I can copy files to remote computer but on other...
  4. Problem with physical copy of microsoft flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with physical copy of microsoft flight simulator: I bought a physical copy of microsoft flight simulator-standard edition. I installed it and now, at every single launch of the game I most insert disc 1 to be able to play. Even after typing activation code in, digital ownership does not appear on my account. Is it normal?...
  5. Cannot copy big portions of certain pix folders - ownership problem??

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot copy big portions of certain pix folders - ownership problem??: Hello, Not sure if my issue is related to the same W10 update on 28.08.20 mentioned in my post about SyncBack, but although it seems the issue is totally different from the one below, the start is around the same date/occasion: It seems an unknown number of my folders has...
  6. hi all, win 10 problem with copy paste

hi all, win 10 problem with copy paste: hi all, win 10 problem with copy paste from folder to folder after past in other folder, this folder disappear and nothing copied. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-all-win-10-problem-with-copy-paste/403d4eeb-0863-4e9c-a8c2-548594a20858
  7. Problem with Robocopy GUI, does not copy/mirror

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Robocopy GUI, does not copy/mirror: Hi 3 PC's Windows 10 fully updated I have used Robocopy on three PC's for a couple of years. I have a USB that I use at work then when I get home I mirror the USB to my PC's This has always worked well but now on one of my PC's nothing changes in the Target older. My...
  8. When copying Windows 10 from an HDD to SSD only problems?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When copying Windows 10 from an HDD to SSD only problems?: I have tried it in several toutirals but so far all in vain it even went so far that not even my BIOS would recognize the SSD 1st question I want to format my SSD because the copied Windows does not work on the SSD, a quick cleaning is enough or should I do a deep...
  9. windows 10 copying speed problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 copying speed problem: I have bought a new laptop, at first, the speed of copying to USB 3.0 is more than 100mb/s now the speed slowed down and become 20mb/s and the disk read speed never increase than 11% so how I fix it? [ATTACH]...
  10. Problems Creating Directory's and copying file on to a NAS synology drive

Problems Creating Directory's and copying file on to a NAS synology drive: Hello I have a problem with windows 10 explorer and my network share on a NAS synology. The issue is that it can not create a new directory with a name I want or able to copy files. Reading and deleting and creating a blank default new directory is fine. I go in to...