Windows 10: Copy properties from properties window

Discus and support Copy properties from properties window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, is there any way to copy data from such or similar windows? I need them in any editable format, like xls, csv, word, whatever. I mean similar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by T Teodor, Jan 26, 2021.

1. T Teodor Win User

Copy properties from properties window

Hi,

is there any way to copy data from such or similar windows?

I need them in any editable format, like xls, csv, word, whatever.

I mean similar to "Member of" section

Copy properties from properties window 1da14b2f-c587-41f7-bd3e-1b915ad05b7a?upload=true.jpg

:)

T Teodor, Jan 26, 2021

2. COPY Network Properties function

I clicked on COPY at the bottom of the list of Network Properties. Where are they COPIED to and how do i paste them?

Thanks

RobbPatterson, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Printer Properties

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to go to printer settings.

• In the search box type “control panel”.
    • Click on “device and printers”.
    • Then you can right click on your printer and then click on properties, change accordingly.
    I suggest you to follow the below article if you face any issues with printer and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Copy properties from properties window

Can't access properties in Windows 10

none of your suggestions worked. I still cannot get properties on any file. right click lists properties but no properties popped up. The same with explorer. I'm getting fed up with Windows 10. I never had these problems (MANY!!!) with XP. I'm almost
    ready to dump Windows 10 and reload XP. My correspondence email is: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

AnthonySouza, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Copy properties from properties window

1. Copy properties from properties window - Similar Threads - Copy properties properties

2. properties menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    properties menu: Minimize the drop-down lists within the Midas Civil program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/properties-menu/168982f2-11f0-4c93-aff1-bc4b6fe1215d
  3. Pen Properties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen Properties: Hello Team,I noticed the Highlighter and Pen default colors have changed to 16 colors instead of the prior 52 in the Color & Thickness pop-up window. I much prefer the Color & Thickness set of colors significantly easier and clearer for me to use instead of the 16. Is there...
  4. Folder Properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder Properties: I'm unable to change the properties on any of my folders within Windows 10. As an example I have hundreds of music folders so I'd like to optimise them for Music, but can't change them from the 'General' default. This must have been triggered by an update at some point as I...
  5. Properties

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Properties: When I right click on any app and then click on properties. Properties never open. Nothing even happens. I tried in file explorer, by selecting the file, and then clicking on home and then on properties.Nothing happens. It does not open. Pls help...
  6. this pc properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    this pc properties: How can I know about my processors and graphics memory? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pc-properties/3be320cb-6827-4ec0-8697-0865112010b4
  7. File Properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Properties: I would like to simply open a folder which contains music files MP3s and see the details of the music, such as artist and album. I currently only see details such as Date modified and Type. This used to change automatically, but no longer does. Now I know to go to...
  8. Taskbar properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar properties: How do I delete the wording beside a taskbar icon? I know it has something to do with taskbar settings, but I cannot remember which setting. Thank you for any help you may offer....
  9. Properties and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Properties and Windows 10: I've been trying to run steam games on my new refurbished laptop, the game is compatible for windows and I've read that I need to change the properties in the local files, however the problem is even though my computer is on Windows 10 I don't have the option to select...
  10. Properties Menus and Device Properties menus unusable

in Windows 10 Support
    Properties Menus and Device Properties menus unusable: Hi guys, first-timer here. I ran into this issue when I attempted to change the album names of multiple files simultaneously. The properties window that showed up was massively wide - I can't resize it, read the text on the buttons, or even drag to the far end of it. The...