Windows 10: copy/replace not displaying more than 20 items

Discus and support copy/replace not displaying more than 20 items in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I just got a new pc and was transferring file between drives, but when I am presented with the Copy/Replace dialogue box and I click "Let... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DanielStephen1, Apr 13, 2019.

1. copy/replace not displaying more than 20 items

Hi everyone, I just got a new pc and was transferring file between drives, but when I am presented with the Copy/Replace dialogue box and I click "Let me decide for each file", as I scroll through the items and check off the boxes as needed, I am only able to do this for up to 20 files, as everything else below is just completely blank. I can only see up to 20 file comparison, after which anything that follows just does not show up, as the dialogue box goes completely blank when I scroll past 20 items. Is there a fix for this? it is very annoying and time-consuming, as I am unable to verify that I am transferring and merging the right files and folders together. Again, this is a brand new PC, and I never had this issue with any other PC before.

Specs: Intel Core i7 8650u with 32GB ram and Nvidia Quadro M620, Windows 10 Pro 1809.

Thank you very much in advance!

:)

DanielStephen1, Apr 13, 2019
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Oblivion item list/spell list

In this .zip are the oblivion item list and spell list. The spell list is rather complete, unlike some you may find. These are not my work, just a bit of copy/paste work.

If you see more than one spell or item in the list, it's a leveled spell or item. As they go down in the list they get stronger.

3. bbinnard Win User
    What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Strollin: I understand your suggestion, but that means I'll have to re-install all my sofftware etc. again. This is not an enticing thought at all.

LCDR: I tried the old activation code I used before - it is the same on you posted.

I tried the steps listed at the WinAero site. Last one failed because it said the server could not be located. But I did get the Jan 20, 2016 date back. So that's something.

bbinnard, Apr 13, 2019
  4. copy/replace not displaying more than 20 items

Increase Number of Items in Jump Lists

Thank you for the tip. I cleared those two folders (AutomaticDestinations and CustomDestinations) and restarted, as you suggested. This did clear all of my jump lists, as expected. However, upon opening 15-20 documents, I see that I can still only get 12 items in the Jump Lists (both on the taskbar and Start menu).

I am connected to a domain, but I don't think that's the issue, or it would have overwritten the JumpListItems_Maximum value based on some Group Policy. No, it's just ignoring it. There must be another value somewhere that's overriding it.

Any other ideas?

Thanks for any suggestions. This is really killing my productivity.

GranitStatColin, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

copy/replace not displaying more than 20 items

1. copy/replace not displaying more than 20 items - Similar Threads - copy replace displaying

2. Multiple desktops on machines with more than one display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple desktops on machines with more than one display: Hi there,I've got a suggestion that I don't know where to share and I don't have time to look through all the discussions. If someone finds it interesting and knows where to post it, please let me know. I really love working with multiple desktops on Windows. I usually work...
  3. Is it possible to display more than 20 recent files in Quick Access?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to display more than 20 recent files in Quick Access?: Is there a way to increase the number of recent files that are shown in quick access? I'm going through all the different folder options but I'm not seeing it anywhere. submitted by /u/k1lluminat1 [link] [comments]...
  4. Display Product key for more than one device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Display Product key for more than one device: I need to display my product key on my machine to verify what I have written down is correct. Every where I look on the net it assumes that I only have one computer and one copy of windows. I have 6 computers one for each family member and I dont know which product key goes...
  5. Is there a way to get more than the max 20 notification in the 'Action center'

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to get more than the max 20 notification in the 'Action center': [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mytommy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g7xx5o/is_there_a_way_to_get_more_than_the_max_20/
  6. Blue screen lasting more than 20 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen lasting more than 20 minutes: I was using my PC and then i got a bluescreen, the stopcode is DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and what failed was nvlddmkm.sys, but not only is there is a blue screen, but my computer hasn’t booted back to windows and its been like this for than 30 minutes. can someone help...
  7. Share folder with more than 20 users at the same time.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Share folder with more than 20 users at the same time.: Hello, I am doing a project having 24 Debian-clients trying to map a folder on a Windows 10 machine. I was already very happy to get it all running, but then I recognized four clients not being able to map the folder. Now I found out, that my WIndows 10 only allows to handle...
  8. BSOD - when idle for more than 20 mins (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - when idle for more than 20 mins (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR): Hello guys, This is my first thread here, cause I'm facing a problem for a long time and now I find it unbearable. I tried all the things I knew about computers. Maybe here you will help me to find a solution or at least an opinion. My HP 450 G5 laptop is having BSOD every...
  9. Homegroup displays more machines than now exist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Homegroup displays more machines than now exist: I have a small network of computers and Homegroup is working a little to well. The network has had to have some changes, machines converting to W10 and changing names. The problem is there does not seem to be a way to refresh the Homegroup list of machines that have joined...
  10. Can't get monitor to stay on more than 20 minutes or so

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't get monitor to stay on more than 20 minutes or so: I've done "settings/system/power and sleep" and set the monitor to stay on 5 hours. But it continues to go off every 20 minutes or so. How do I get it to stay on? 85379