Windows 10: Copy screenshot

Discus and support Copy screenshot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I copy a window to email, like a screenshot to another window?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jewelteckie, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Copy screenshot

How do I copy a window to email, like a screenshot to another window?

:)

Jewelteckie, Feb 14, 2020
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Feb 14, 2020
  3. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Copy screenshot

Disable the Share Screenshot pop-up

Hi,

To better assist you regarding the issue on share screenshot, please clarify the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you possibly send us a screenshot?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Copy screenshot

1. Copy screenshot - Similar Threads - Copy screenshot

2. When I do a PrtSc screenshot, the image copies to my clipboard, instead of the Screenshot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I do a PrtSc screenshot, the image copies to my clipboard, instead of the Screenshot...: Before the screenshots have always saved into that folder, but recently when I deleted all the files from my OneDrive, it for some reason stopped working. Not sure if it's even related to the OneDrive, but can someone please help me? Now the image just copies into my...
  3. When I do a PrtSc screenshot, the image copies to my clipboard, instead of the Screenshot...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I do a PrtSc screenshot, the image copies to my clipboard, instead of the Screenshot...: Before the screenshots have always saved into that folder, but recently when I deleted all the files from my OneDrive, it for some reason stopped working. Not sure if it's even related to the OneDrive, but can someone please help me? Now the image just copies into my...
  4. Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't save: I randomly started getting this issue in Windows 11 - and yes my snipping tool is configured to save screenshotsFor some reason I also can't upload a screenshot here.Seems random as to when it will or will not save screenshots to my screenshot folder. Most of the time it...
  5. Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't save

Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't save: I randomly started getting this issue in Windows 11 - and yes my snipping tool is configured to save screenshotsFor some reason I also can't upload a screenshot here.Seems random as to when it will or will not save screenshots to my screenshot folder. Most of the time it...
  6. Windows 11 "Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't save: Good morning,I have started using Snipping tool and only just learned that you can Win+Shift+S then use the rectangle tool to capture an area.When I attempt this I get a notification that pops up and tells me, "Windows 11 "Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't...
  7. Windows 11 "Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't save

Windows 11 "Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't save: Good morning,I have started using Snipping tool and only just learned that you can Win+Shift+S then use the rectangle tool to capture an area.When I attempt this I get a notification that pops up and tells me, "Windows 11 "Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't...
  8. Windows Screenshot tool copies image only in .png format

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Screenshot tool copies image only in .png format: Is there any way to copy the screenshot in jpeg format without saving it? Right now if you just press copy one you captured something it will copy an uncompressed png file, which is not very efficient for fast screenshot sharing. submitted by /u/voltuzz [link] [comments]...
  9. Automatically Copy Screenshots

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatically Copy Screenshots: Before I updated, when I made a snip with Windows+Shift+S it automatically copied to my clipboard, but now I need to open up the snip and sketch app just to copy, which makes this feature near worthless....
  10. Copy paste screenshots broken on latest release

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Copy paste screenshots broken on latest release: So I have 2 computers, a laptop and a tower, both with windows 10 obviously, and the same problem occurs on them. The issue is that some times, more often than not, when i take a screenshot (with Win + Shift + S) I cannot paste it in my documents, even if it appears to be...