Windows 10: Copy screenshot

Discus and support Copy screenshot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I copy a window to email, like a screenshot to another window?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jewelteckie, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Copy screenshot

How do I copy a window to email, like a screenshot to another window?

:)

Jewelteckie, Feb 14, 2020
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Feb 14, 2020
  3. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Copy screenshot

Disable the Share Screenshot pop-up

Hi,

To better assist you regarding the issue on share screenshot, please clarify the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you possibly send us a screenshot?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Copy screenshot

1. Copy screenshot - Similar Threads - Copy screenshot

2. copy outlook account info and folders to new machine (office 2019)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    copy outlook account info and folders to new machine (office 2019): Hi folks in the latest version of Windows simply export this .reg file and re-import to new computer / old one after a restore. I'm also using latest version of OUTLOOK 2019. Use this if you aren't migrating from .pst files as 2016 and 2019 use .ost stuff which is different...
  3. Is it safe to get these copy and paste activation keys online?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it safe to get these copy and paste activation keys online?: I recently got a new PC and loving it, but the goddamn "Activate Windows" watermark really annoys me, I saw some videos on how to get rid of it and a lot of them had some activation keys and had good feedback. My question is, will I be running any risks by using these...
  4. Copying from the web loses images in page recently

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Copying from the web loses images in page recently: With articles I liked to save for later I used to use Word as platform of choice to be able to add my findings to the collected material later , so it was simple , select the page content then paste in Word and save . Now lately Word managed to stab my back by making me save...
  5. copying file from pc to usb

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copying file from pc to usb: when trying to copy files from my pc to a usb drive I keep getting error 0x80004005. everything seems to be updated properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copying-file-from-pc-to-usb/c7cf6956-94ea-4c44-b888-b47aea2deb6d"
  6. Copy/paste URL

Copy/paste URL: Hello. On a Mac when you right click a domain URL someone has sent you, you have the option to copy the URL (https://) or just the domain name itself. Does anyone know if a tool/tweak for something like this exists on windows 10. My job has me copy/pasting a lot of domain...
  7. copy photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    copy photos: how do I copy photos onto cd disk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-photos/0627e447-1461-47ba-aab5-49f5e809e7ca
  8. how do I copy a document from my printer to my PC so I can edit and crop it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I copy a document from my printer to my PC so I can edit and crop it: I want to take the document that is on the printer and copy it to my computer so I can crop and edit it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-copy-a-document-from-my-printer-to-my-pc/fa89b843-dc64-409e-9a9c-7182a1d740ac"
  9. Is there a program/native option to automatically update/copy specific folders to OneDrive?

Is there a program/native option to automatically update/copy specific folders to OneDrive?: Hi. I have a 1Tb+1Tb Raid 0 Array (D Drive) that I use to store my Photos and Videos, Music Library, Games, Movies, TV Shows and E-Books among other stuff. I currently back up the above folders (except my games and the other stuff that I mentioned) to OneDrive manually i.e...
  10. Copy/Paste Screenshots folder to external drive - windows bug?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Copy/Paste Screenshots folder to external drive - windows bug?: I copied the ..\Pictures\Screenshots folder to an external drive to backup the files in the directory. As expected the new directory on the external drive was named "Screenshots". I believed I could change the name of the folder on the external drive, and safely know it...