Windows 10: Copy screenshot

Discus and support Copy screenshot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I copy a window to email, like a screenshot to another window?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jewelteckie, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Copy screenshot

How do I copy a window to email, like a screenshot to another window?

:)

Jewelteckie, Feb 14, 2020
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Feb 14, 2020
  3. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Copy screenshot

Disable the Share Screenshot pop-up

Hi,

To better assist you regarding the issue on share screenshot, please clarify the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you possibly send us a screenshot?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Copy screenshot

1. Copy screenshot - Similar Threads - Copy screenshot

2. Date modified is changed if I open a write protected .docx file and save a copy for editing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Date modified is changed if I open a write protected .docx file and save a copy for editing.: My checkbook register is a .docx file that is write-protected. When I need to update the file I open it and save a copy with a different name for editing. My questions are: 1. Why when I view folder contents is the date modified on both the original file and the updated...
  3. COPY PHOTOS FROM ONE PC TO ANOTHER

COPY PHOTOS FROM ONE PC TO ANOTHER: I have over 7000 photos in file explorer on my old Toshiba laptop - What is the simplest way to copy these files to my new laptop - Both operate Windows 10 - Any advice gratefully received....
  4. Would copying to a second dock slow me down?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Would copying to a second dock slow me down?: So it was time to upgrade all my drives, and i just purchased 11 new hard drives. As you can imagine, migrating the volume of data im migrating is going to be time consuming regardless. I'm trying to be as efficient as possible though. Im down to my last 6 disks. I'm...
  5. Folders with long names do not allow to be EXCLUDED, RENAME, MOVED or COPIED and GLUED.

Folders with long names do not allow to be EXCLUDED, RENAME, MOVED or COPIED and GLUED.: How do I get Windows 10 to Accept COPY, MOVE, RENAME, folders with BIG NAMES ?? It is said that WInodws 10 no longer has this limitation, but this statement does not appear to be True but to be false. How do I solve this?...
  6. whatsapp copy paste problem on surface book 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    whatsapp copy paste problem on surface book 2: I use microsoft surface book 2. recently right click on web whatsapp stopped working. hence, no copy/paste is possible on web whatapp. I appreciate if someone guides me how i can fix it....
  7. Can I change the copy of windows I'm running?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I change the copy of windows I'm running?: I recently installed windows on my new computer and had an activation code for windows 10 N, but I accidentally selected windows 10 Pro to install. Can I switch to windows 10 N without completely resetting my computer? submitted by /u/bredhaie [link] [comments]...
  8. copy outlook account info and folders to new machine (office 2019)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    copy outlook account info and folders to new machine (office 2019): Hi folks in the latest version of Windows simply export this .reg file and re-import to new computer / old one after a restore. I'm also using latest version of OUTLOOK 2019. Use this if you aren't migrating from .pst files as 2016 and 2019 use .ost stuff which is different...
  9. Is it safe to get these copy and paste activation keys online?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it safe to get these copy and paste activation keys online?: I recently got a new PC and loving it, but the goddamn "Activate Windows" watermark really annoys me, I saw some videos on how to get rid of it and a lot of them had some activation keys and had good feedback. My question is, will I be running any risks by using these...
  10. Copy/Paste Screenshots folder to external drive - windows bug?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Copy/Paste Screenshots folder to external drive - windows bug?: I copied the ..\Pictures\Screenshots folder to an external drive to backup the files in the directory. As expected the new directory on the external drive was named "Screenshots". I believed I could change the name of the folder on the external drive, and safely know it...