Windows 10: Copy URL from a .exe Web App

Discus and support Copy URL from a .exe Web App in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a .exe Web App and I want to copy a URL from it but it isn't allowing me to do that. Please help. submitted by /u/Background_Screen497... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Background_Screen497, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Copy URL from a .exe Web App

I have a .exe Web App and I want to copy a URL from it but it isn't allowing me to do that. Please help.

submitted by /u/Background_Screen497
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Background_Screen497, Jan 15, 2021

2. MSSQL and Web App

So for class I have to make a Database using Microsoft SQL Express 2014. I have made the database and a few tables, populated said tables.

Now I'm looking into what I have to do to make a web app that would look nice for any users wanting to make use of my Database. How does the work I do in MSSQL get added into a web app and what/how do I make a web app that works with MSSQL? I know sql has its own code but how does the web app make the queries?

If someone can point me to some good books or sites to read that would explain / teach that would be great too.

AphexDreamer, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    unable to play games Unity Web Player error.

Hi Daryl,

As an initial troubleshooting step I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Unity Web Player from Programs and features and check the status of the issue.

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.

• On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    As you have clearly described that the issue is with Unity Web Player not with game or browser and Unity Web Player is not developed by Microsoft. I suggest you to contact
    Unity Web Player Support. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Copy URL from a .exe Web App

The Progress of Web Apps

Source: The Progress of Web Apps | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Brink, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Copy URL from a .exe Web App

1. Copy URL from a .exe Web App - Similar Threads - Copy URL exe

2. URLs not opening in the web app version of the site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URLs not opening in the web app version of the site: I was reading an article about an Edge experiment from years ago that I thought would be working by now. I have a ticketing system that runs Ina browser. And we have a ERP system that has links to tickets. When we click on these links it opens a new tab. For our ticketing...
  3. URLs not opening in the web app version of the site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    URLs not opening in the web app version of the site: I was reading an article about an Edge experiment from years ago that I thought would be working by now. I have a ticketing system that runs Ina browser. And we have a ERP system that has links to tickets. When we click on these links it opens a new tab. For our ticketing...
  4. Web App Proxy Not Allowing External and Backend URLs to Differ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web App Proxy Not Allowing External and Backend URLs to Differ: I am trying to publish a web application on a 2019 Datacenter server using ADFS Web Application Proxy, not the Azure version. When I read the documentation here,...
  5. Web App Proxy Not Allowing External and Backend URLs to Differ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web App Proxy Not Allowing External and Backend URLs to Differ: I am trying to publish a web application on a 2019 Datacenter server using ADFS Web Application Proxy, not the Azure version. When I read the documentation here,...
  6. Copying from the web loses images in page recently

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Copying from the web loses images in page recently: With articles I liked to save for later I used to use Word as platform of choice to be able to add my findings to the collected material later , so it was simple , select the page content then paste in Word and save . Now lately Word managed to stab my back by making me save...
  7. Copy/paste URL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Copy/paste URL: Hello. On a Mac when you right click a domain URL someone has sent you, you have the option to copy the URL (https://) or just the domain name itself. Does anyone know if a tool/tweak for something like this exists on windows 10. My job has me copy/pasting a lot of domain...
  8. Unable to access a URL copied to a

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Unable to access a URL copied to a: Word 2013.Firefox.Windows 10 home. I have started to get the message “Yours organisation’s policies are preventing us from completing this action for you. Please contact your help desk” when I control click a URL copied to a Word doc.I have the latest edition of Firefox. If I...
  9. Problem with 1809 with copy an exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with 1809 with copy an exe: Hi guys , with the newest Windows update 1809 we have a problem with our programs. We have a program in C# with 4.5 Framework that copy a .exe in C:\Folder\Folder\ but in the 1809 update we are not able to do that copy. With 1803 the .exe file are copied. What's Securty...
  10. KB4457131 Breaks SSRS Web Portal URL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4457131 Breaks SSRS Web Portal URL: I have not found any information on this so I decided to create my own post. I have applied KB4457131 security roll up to 3 separate environments which resulted in the same behavior; breaking the SSRS Web Portal URL resulting in a 503 error. The Web Service URL still works,...