Windows 10: Copy Windows 10 Store Apps to another drive

Discus and support Copy Windows 10 Store Apps to another drive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Fellow MS Nerdites: I have about 15 Apps I downloaded from the MS Store onto MS Preview Hard Drive and want to copy them all to my Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dbwin10, Sep 20, 2016.

1. dbwin10 Win User

Copy Windows 10 Store Apps to another drive

Hello Fellow MS Nerdites:

I have about 15 Apps I downloaded from the MS Store onto MS Preview Hard Drive and want to copy them all to my Windows 10 Pro hard drive. I use VMware 12.5 as my Host environment under Windows 7 Pro.

Thanks for some tips.

Don, Windows Insider

:)

dbwin10, Sep 20, 2016

2. Windows apps

Well a few months down the line and all the apps in windows 10 still refuse to open including windows store, they open and close immediately. Had an online chat with a Microsoft rep and the only suggestion
    he had was to do a clean install of windows. Now, I don't want to lose anything so is it feasible to just add another hard drive to my desktop, install a fresh copy of windows 10 on that then delete the old copy of windows and leave everything else on the
    original drive.

AndrewArcher5729, Sep 20, 2016
  3. Windows apps

Well a few months down the line and all the apps in windows 10 still refuse to open including windows store, they open and close immediately. Had an online chat with a Microsoft rep and the only suggestion
    he had was to do a clean install of windows. Now, I don't want to lose anything so is it feasible to just add another hard drive to my desktop, install a fresh copy of windows 10 on that then delete the old copy of windows and leave everything else on the
    original drive.

AndrewArcher5729, Sep 20, 2016
Thema:

Copy Windows 10 Store Apps to another drive

1. Copy Windows 10 Store Apps to another drive - Similar Threads - Copy Store Apps

2. Copy C: to another Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy C: to another Drive: I need to COPY only the Contents Partition itself to a Drive on a Second PC - NOT the EFI System Partition.Can anyone please assist me here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-c-to-another-drive/179e6a35-ab88-4d96-ad9e-e32ad2a43e27
  3. Copy C: to another Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy C: to another Drive: I need to COPY only the Contents Partition itself to a Drive on a Second PC - NOT the EFI System Partition.Can anyone please assist me here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-c-to-another-drive/179e6a35-ab88-4d96-ad9e-e32ad2a43e27
  4. Copy C: to another Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Copying files from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Copying files from one drive to another: Hello, I am copying my useless files from my small storaged ssd to my harddrive, but when i copy over the files their sizes are 10x bigger, the files im copying is only 7.20 gb large but it's copying 70gb worth of storage to my hdd? Please give answers :) submitted by...
  6. Copying files including Windows to another drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying files including Windows to another drive: I have installed a SSD and wish to copy the files, software and OS to the SSD from my old hard drive. Any tips on how this can be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copying-files-including-windows-to-another-drive/f3a7823e-5786-4768-9b75-160cf87aeebd
  7. Is it possible to copy a Windows store app from another computer?

Is it possible to copy a Windows store app from another computer?: I recently performed a fresh installation of Windows 10 build 1909 on my Acer Sw1-011 tablet/laptop (necessitated because there wasn't enough drive space to upgrade from 1809). After the installation I was able to re-install all of the apps except for The Weather Network's...
  8. Windows Store Apps on another harddrive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store Apps on another harddrive: The other day I bought the Xbox Game Pass, downloaded the Forza Horizon 4, but because there is not enough storage on my C drive, I couldn't install it on my J drive. The game does not start so. I also downloaded the Sea Of Thieves game, which if I put it on the C...
  9. Windows Mail App in WIndows 10 - Copy a message to another folder

Windows Mail App in WIndows 10 - Copy a message to another folder: Currently I have multiple email accounts within the Windows Mail App. I am unable to find any copy feature within the app. How do I copy (not move) an email from one account to another - this feature was available in Live Mail as a right mouse click...
  10. Move Apps to another Drive in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Move Apps to another Drive in Windows 10: How to: Move Apps to another Drive in Windows 10 How to Move Apps to another Drive in Windows 10 In Windows 10, users can move their installed Windows apps from the Store to another drive. The default location is This PC on the Windows C: drive in the...