Windows 10: Copy YouTube Videos to PC USB

Discus and support Copy YouTube Videos to PC USB in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello People, I want to copy a couple of documentaries from YouTube to a USB readable on my PC. Is there an application or program to do this or a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by elusiverunner, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Copy YouTube Videos to PC USB

Hello People,

I want to copy a couple of documentaries from YouTube to a USB readable on my PC. Is there an application or program to do this or a procedure.

Steven Ridley.

:)

elusiverunner, Jul 5, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Copying and Pasting Video's from Youtube to Facebook.

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• Are you referring to copy the videos which were downloaded from YouTube?

• Are you trying to share a video from you tube to Facebook?

• What exactly happening when you try to copy the video from you tube?
    Reply with necessary information and I’ll be happy to help you further

Arun B J, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Nafine Win User
    Troubleshooting help: YouTube videos won't play on Windows 10 PC

I just got a new Windows 10 PC & I'm finding that it won't play YouTube videos. Specifically YouTube. In the video area the loading indicator circles indefinitely and I see this message...

Additional info & steps I've tried...

• Netflix plays flawlessly
    • Other Macs, PCs, iOS & Android devices on the same network play YouTube videos no problem
    • I restarted the machine
    • Restarted the cable modem
    • The machine can do other Internet stuff fine -- browse websites, email, etc.
    • I cleared the browser cache & browsing data
    • I tried a different browser (I tried Chrome & MS Edge)
    • I looked under "Windows Defender Security Center > App & browser control" but I don't see anything there about blocking videos.
    • Turned off ad blocker
    • Tried connecting via Ethernet and wi-fi
    • No peripherals connected to the machine

System info

Gigabyte Aero 15x
    Windows 10 Pro

Version 1803

Installed on 8/14/2018

OS build 17134.228

Any help, advice, or further troubleshooting steps would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Nafine, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Copy YouTube Videos to PC USB

YouTube videos not playing on Nokia Lumia

I have a Nokia Lumia 635 with Windows 8.1, and recently I'm getting a "this video is not playable" message on some videos on YouTube, mostly studio tracks. They play on my pc though. Is it YouTube or is it my phone? Is there anything I can do about it?
    The videos are in my likes list but I cant watch them on my phone. Unplayable videos used to not come up in search results either and now they do as of the last few days. : ( Suggestions?

Brightphoebus, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Copy YouTube Videos to PC USB

1. Copy YouTube Videos to PC USB - Similar Threads - Copy YouTube Videos

2. YouTube Video for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube Video for...: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qkktSZ8gOQ&pp=ygUfQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSBhbCBvdGhhaW0gbWFsbA%3D%3D https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CyLpsEQ14hQ&pp=ygUeQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSA4NDQ1IGFsIHJhYmF0...
  3. can you put a youtube video on a usb

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can you put a youtube video on a usb: Hi all is it possible to put a youtube video on a USB flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-put-a-youtube-video-on-a-usb/e4a16fce-fb1e-4069-a9a7-ac3d8b357b32
  4. can you put a youtube video on a usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you put a youtube video on a usb: Hi all is it possible to put a youtube video on a USB flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-put-a-youtube-video-on-a-usb/e4a16fce-fb1e-4069-a9a7-ac3d8b357b32
  5. can you put a youtube video on a usb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. no sound from youtube video on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no sound from youtube video on pc: Suddenly no sound is heard when a you tube video is selected on this Windows 10 PC. Has always worked fine until now. All PC sound tests display no problems and no changes have been made.YouTube suggests it may be Adobe Flash Player issue. Any advice....Please?Desktop -...
  7. no sound from youtube video on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no sound from youtube video on pc: Suddenly no sound is heard when a you tube video is selected on this Windows 10 PC. Has always worked fine until now. All PC sound tests display no problems and no changes have been made.YouTube suggests it may be Adobe Flash Player issue. Any advice....Please?Desktop -...
  8. no sound from youtube video on pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. youtube videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    youtube videos: For some reason when I click on to watch a youtube video it gives me this message. The address wasn’t understood Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (rtsp) isn’t associated with any program or is not allowed in this context....
  10. YouTube Videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YouTube Videos: I have a new PC with fully updated software. All websites work great, EXCEPT YouTube. I cannot play YouTube Videos. Do I have to switch to Chrome to use YouTube? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-videos/e6c7bff6-7334-4230-855a-e3aee895b0ba