Windows 10: Copying a file to a network drive.

Discus and support Copying a file to a network drive. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. There was a problem with copying small files less than 481 kb from a network drive Netgear REDINAS Ultra 2 to a computer and back. Larger files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PavelVancharin, May 17, 2022.

1. Copying a file to a network drive.

Hello. There was a problem with copying small files less than 481 kb from a network drive Netgear REDINAS Ultra 2 to a computer and back. Larger files are transferred without problems. Windows 11 version 25115. There is no problem on a computer with Windows 11 22000.

:)

PavelVancharin, May 17, 2022
  2. KomouPoji Win User

how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, May 17, 2022
  3. temp02 Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, May 17, 2022
  4. Wozzer Win User

Copying a file to a network drive.

Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, May 17, 2022
Thema:

Copying a file to a network drive.

1. Copying a file to a network drive. - Similar Threads - Copying file network

2. Problem copying files from mapped network drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem copying files from mapped network drive: I just did a fresh Windows 11 pro reinstallation on an MSI GS76 laptop with an Intel i9 11th Gen CPU and 32 GB of RAM. I have four network servers mapped as drives. One of the mapped drives will not copy files from the mapped drive to the C: drive on the laptop- i get an...
  3. Problem copying files from mapped network drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem copying files from mapped network drive: I just did a fresh Windows 11 pro reinstallation on an MSI GS76 laptop with an Intel i9 11th Gen CPU and 32 GB of RAM. I have four network servers mapped as drives. One of the mapped drives will not copy files from the mapped drive to the C: drive on the laptop- i get an...
  4. Copying a file to a network drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copying a file to a network drive.: Hello. There was a problem with copying small files less than 481 kb from a network drive Netgear REDINAS Ultra 2 to a computer and back. Larger files are transferred without problems. Windows 11 version 25115. There is no problem on a computer with Windows 11 22000....
  5. Cannot Copy Batch Files from Network Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Copy Batch Files from Network Drive: I've got a strange problem that I can't find others reporting online. I am unable to copy a batch file from a network drive on Windows 10. However, it works in a few corner cases, but I can't figure out what the pattern is that allows it to work, nor what's causing it to fail...
  6. Cannot Copy Batch Files from Network Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Copy Batch Files from Network Drive: I've got a strange problem that I can't find others reporting online. I am unable to copy a batch file from a network drive on Windows 10. However, it works in a few corner cases, but I can't figure out what the pattern is that allows it to work, nor what's causing it to fail...
  7. Cannot Copy Batch Files from Network Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. copy file to onedrive mapped as a network drive

copy file to onedrive mapped as a network drive: Hi I have my onedrive mapped as network drive, with some of the folders as local copy. When I try to copy a file from my desktop to a onedrive folder that does not have a local copy, the copy is initiated and ends in saying 0-bytes to copy. Despite of that the copy fails, the...
  9. Looking for a tool to copy files to a mounted network drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a tool to copy files to a mounted network drive: Hi there! I hope this is the right sub for my question, no idea where else i could ask this... i have my business gdrive mounted as a network drive in windows (via an app called RaiDrive), and it works. i can upload files to it by simple drag n drop in explorer. now my...
  10. Can't copy files to network usb drive

Can't copy files to network usb drive: I can't copy files to network usb drive. I can copy from the network drive to the computer. Plus I can't make a new folder in windows 10 too on the network drive. It is almost like the drive is in like ready only state in windows 10. I have no problems with windows 7. I can...