Windows 10: Copying a photo to a file

Discus and support Copying a photo to a file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Where do I find the photo on my start-up page and how can I copy the photo to a file to keep so that I am able to use it to send by e-mail if required?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LindaH19, Mar 23, 2019.

1. LindaH19 Win User

Copying a photo to a file

Where do I find the photo on my start-up page and how can I copy the photo to a file to keep so that I am able to use it to send by e-mail if required?

:)

LindaH19, Mar 23, 2019
  2. temp02 Win User

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Wozzer Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Copying a photo to a file

Cannot copy a few selected photos from Iphone to PC Windows 10

Hi John,

For the better clarity of the issue, please answer the below questions:

• Are you getting any error message?

• How did you try to copy the photos?
    I suggest you to try copying the photos by following the below steps:

• Connect the iPhone to Windows 10
      computer
    • Close the prompted window
    • Press Windows + E key on the keyboard (it will show the phone as drive)
    • Now you can copy and paste the pictures & videos into your Windows drive.
    Refer to the below link for further information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/photo-gallery-import-photos-faq

Hope you can copy the photos.

Get back to us for further queries, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Copying a photo to a file

1. Copying a photo to a file - Similar Threads - Copying photo file

2. photo copies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photo copies: I have copies of all my photos. When I try to delete the copies I get an error message saying to close the open file. I don't know what file is open. I didn't make the copies. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-copies/41a2c835-b22b-4572-966f-c94d94b71aa5
  3. photo copies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photo copies: I have copies of all my photos. When I try to delete the copies I get an error message saying to close the open file. I don't know what file is open. I didn't make the copies. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-copies/41a2c835-b22b-4572-966f-c94d94b71aa5
  4. photo file copies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photo file copies: Windows 11 Photos encourages one to make photo albums. You select a photo from your Collections, then it is copied to the album you designate. My question is am I taking up double the photo file space by copying photos from Collection to Albums?...
  5. photo file copies

photo file copies: Windows 11 Photos encourages one to make photo albums. You select a photo from your Collections, then it is copied to the album you designate. My question is am I taking up double the photo file space by copying photos from Collection to Albums?...
  6. Copying Photo Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying Photo Files: Hello,Windows 10I backup files to an external hard drive. I copy video files, pdf's and photos. In the past I have had no issue but now for some reason photo files won't copy to the external hard drive. Other file formats still work. I tried to copy the photo files from...
  7. Copying Photo Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copying Photo Files: Hello,Windows 10I backup files to an external hard drive. I copy video files, pdf's and photos. In the past I have had no issue but now for some reason photo files won't copy to the external hard drive. Other file formats still work. I tried to copy the photo files from...
  8. Copying Photo Files

9. copy photos

copy photos: how do I copy photos onto cd disk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-photos/0627e447-1461-47ba-aab5-49f5e809e7ca
  10. Photos copied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos copied: How to stop Photos getting copied automatically? Now I have dozens of duplicates with a name suffix: - copy or 1 2 3 - added to the file name. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-copied/293d1c56-94b7-4a74-b710-f042f0667031"