Windows 10: Copying Contacts

Discus and support Copying Contacts in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am trying to find where my Contacts are in Windows 10 to copy to my flash drive. 49235 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gerr, May 3, 2016.

1. gerr Win User

Copying Contacts

I am trying to find where my Contacts are in Windows 10 to copy to my flash drive.

:)

gerr, May 3, 2016

2. Copying Contacts

I bought Nokia 5800 xpress music and want to move my previous contacts from my old mobile (N70) to the new one. I tried to send them using Bluetooth but they received as messages; so I have 800 contacts that means I received 800 messages. It obvious that
    it will take a huge time to open each message (or business card) and then save it to my new phone.

Please advise me for a better solution.

Thanks,

Osama

osamahajji, May 3, 2016
  3. noyp_2 Win User
    Copying contacts

Hi jpessoa

SIM cards has limited capacity of phone numbers u can store, my sim card can save up to 250 numbers max...i beleive some do up to 100 nos.

noyp_2, May 3, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Copying Contacts

I hold down the WIndows key and press R, type contacts and press Enter. The Folder is actually in C:\Users\YOUR_Login\

Berton, May 3, 2016
  5. gerr Win User
    It is bringing up the old file but NOT the current one used in Windows 10 on the PEOPLE app?? Thanks for prompt reply

gerr, May 3, 2016
  6. ARC1020 Win User
    To export your Contacts from the People App you need to do it through the Outlook.com website. To save me posting another screenshot, please see the last bit of a previous post of mine (the first bit is about importing/exporting calendar):

https://www.tenforums.com/software-ap...tml#post526595

ARC1020, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Copying Contacts

1. Copying Contacts - Similar Threads - Copying Contacts

2. What is the way to copy, or sync, contacts from my A12 to my Lenovo Win11 laptop? I do not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the way to copy, or sync, contacts from my A12 to my Lenovo Win11 laptop? I do not...: The Lenovo operates on Windows 11 Home. After a second new mainboard, I am having some issues. Right now, I cannot find proper instructions for synching, or just copying , Contacts from the Samsund Android A12 to the laptop. I use Google gmail, not Outlook. Not certain what...
  3. What is the way to copy, or sync, contacts from my A12 to my Lenovo Win11 laptop? I do not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the way to copy, or sync, contacts from my A12 to my Lenovo Win11 laptop? I do not...: The Lenovo operates on Windows 11 Home. After a second new mainboard, I am having some issues. Right now, I cannot find proper instructions for synching, or just copying , Contacts from the Samsund Android A12 to the laptop. I use Google gmail, not Outlook. Not certain what...
  4. Can i import/ copy/ use my Contacts of my Galaxy A52 to my Book3 Galaxy laptop on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i import/ copy/ use my Contacts of my Galaxy A52 to my Book3 Galaxy laptop on Windows 11?: Can someone guide me how to use my Contacts of my Galaxy mobile to my Galaxy laptop Book 3 which is running on Windows 11?--Thanks and Regards...
  5. Can i import/ copy/ use my Contacts of my Galaxy A52 to my Book3 Galaxy laptop on Windows 11?

Can i import/ copy/ use my Contacts of my Galaxy A52 to my Book3 Galaxy laptop on Windows 11?: Can someone guide me how to use my Contacts of my Galaxy mobile to my Galaxy laptop Book 3 which is running on Windows 11?--Thanks and Regards...
  6. how to copy Microsoft Windows Phone Contacts to Windows PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to copy Microsoft Windows Phone Contacts to Windows PC: My Microsoft Windows Phone is dying.Must create backup of the Contacts from my phone ASAP.I have connected the phone to my PC, however I cannot see any options that would allow me to copy Contacts.MY version of Windows on PC is 10.Version of Windows on the phone is unknown,...
  7. how to copy Microsoft Windows Phone Contacts to Windows PC

how to copy Microsoft Windows Phone Contacts to Windows PC: My Microsoft Windows Phone is dying.Must create backup of the Contacts from my phone ASAP.I have connected the phone to my PC, however I cannot see any options that would allow me to copy Contacts.MY version of Windows on PC is 10.Version of Windows on the phone is unknown,...
  8. how to copy Microsoft Windows Phone Contacts to Windows PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. copy contacts from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    copy contacts from iphone to pc: What is the best method to transfer files from an iPhone 8 plus to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-contacts-from-iphone-to-pc/e0c1ddb3-0b29-4822-b99e-d1e6eb333133
  10. copy contacts from iphone to pc

copy contacts from iphone to pc: What is the best method to transfer files from an iPhone 8 plus to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-contacts-from-iphone-to-pc/e0c1ddb3-0b29-4822-b99e-d1e6eb333133