Windows 10: Copying DVD

Discus and support Copying DVD in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a home DVD that is over 2 hours long. I would like to copy and burn a DVD with only a 1 hour section of it. What is the best way to do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChuckStein1, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Copying DVD

I have a home DVD that is over 2 hours long. I would like to copy and burn a DVD with only a 1 hour section of it. What is the best way to do this?

:)

ChuckStein1, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

DVD copy

Hello,

Thank you for replying back with the status of this issue.

I would suggest you to copy the movie files from your DVD on your computer hard disk by opening the drive in the computer. You may follow the steps below -

• Insert the DVD in the CD\DVD drive.
    • Open computer, click on DVD drive, and Select the files you want to copy. To select all files, press Ctrl and A keys together, to select files randomly press Ctrl and left mouse click on the file.
    • Right click on the selected files, click on copy.
    • Select the location where you want to save those files, right click and paste it.
    Then you may insert the blank DVD and burn the disk using the Windows DVD Maker. You may refer to the below link for assistance in burning the DVD and other details -

Burn a CD or DVD in Windows DVD Maker -

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/burn-cd-dvd-media-player#1TC=windows-10

Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Arul_D, Jan 7, 2019
  3. F8watcher Win User
    Downloading home made DVD to copy again

It wasn't working?? When I put the DVD into my laptop, I got no option to copy, download, etc......just watch on the Toshiba video viewer.

F8watcher, Jan 7, 2019
  4. tyreads Win User

Copying DVD

Need to encrypt the DVDS for copying!!

Hello everybody, I have a collection of DVDS and would like to continue with that. I sometimes do make copies of the original ones if I am not able to get them but the problem is that some are encrypted and couldn’t be copied. I am looking for a tool that can copy the encrypted ones and be efficient in speed and quality too.

Hope to get your suggestions!!!!

tyreads, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Copying DVD

1. Copying DVD - Similar Threads - Copying DVD

2. How To Copy Internet Video To DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Copy Internet Video To DVD: Is there a way to copy a video from the internet to a DVD connected to my desktop I am using MS Edge to watch the video on the internet ? This is a documentary video that is about 90 minutes long and I would like to use it on my DVD player that is connected to my TV, so I can...
  3. How To Copy Internet Video To DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Copy Internet Video To DVD: Is there a way to copy a video from the internet to a DVD connected to my desktop I am using MS Edge to watch the video on the internet ? This is a documentary video that is about 90 minutes long and I would like to use it on my DVD player that is connected to my TV, so I can...
  4. Copy Video On Internet to DVD

Copy Video On Internet to DVD: Is there a way to copy a video from the internet to a DVD on my desktop using MS Edge ? Is it legal ? This is a documentary video that is about 90 minutes long and I would like to watch it on my TV so I do not to eat up my internet usage each time I watch it....
  5. Copy Video On Internet to DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy Video On Internet to DVD: Is there a way to copy a video from the internet to a DVD on my desktop using MS Edge ? Is it legal ? This is a documentary video that is about 90 minutes long and I would like to watch it on my TV so I do not to eat up my internet usage each time I watch it....
  6. IS THIS REAL COPY OF WIN 11 PRO 64BIT ENG INTL 1PK DSP OEI DVD version 22h2 build date...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IS THIS REAL COPY OF WIN 11 PRO 64BIT ENG INTL 1PK DSP OEI DVD version 22h2 build date...: is this a geniune copy of WIN11 PRO 64 BIT ENG INTL 1PK DSP OEI DVD VERSION 22H2 BUILD DATE DISC 12/06/2023 PART NO3# FQC 10528 COA BARCODES 035567089535 work order no# j000045002-0000 build date 12/06/23 made in usa printer no subpc-12001 end item pn : fqc-10528 cart no :...
  7. IS THIS REAL COPY OF WIN 11 PRO 64BIT ENG INTL 1PK DSP OEI DVD version 22h2 build date...

IS THIS REAL COPY OF WIN 11 PRO 64BIT ENG INTL 1PK DSP OEI DVD version 22h2 build date...: is this a geniune copy of WIN11 PRO 64 BIT ENG INTL 1PK DSP OEI DVD VERSION 22H2 BUILD DATE DISC 12/06/2023 PART NO3# FQC 10528 COA BARCODES 035567089535 work order no# j000045002-0000 build date 12/06/23 made in usa printer no subpc-12001 end item pn : fqc-10528 cart no :...
  8. How to copy a DVD program onto a thumb drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to copy a DVD program onto a thumb drive?: I have a DVD that contains medical records, specifically an MRI that contains a special program to view the MRI images. I need to transfer this to a thumb drive, because the hospital no longer has DVD drives. A simple copy and paste doesn't work, of course, because the files...
  9. How to copy a DVD program onto a thumb drive?

How to copy a DVD program onto a thumb drive?: I have a DVD that contains medical records, specifically an MRI that contains a special program to view the MRI images. I need to transfer this to a thumb drive, because the hospital no longer has DVD drives. A simple copy and paste doesn't work, of course, because the files...
  10. DVD/CD will play CD's and can copy tracks to Windows media, but will not burn to new disk...

DVD/CD will play CD's and can copy tracks to Windows media, but will not burn to new disk...: DVD/CD will play CD's and can copy tracks to Windows media, but will not burn to new disk or change to other format, Get message "Connect a burner and restart player" under Burn tab. How to resolve this problem? I have a Dell computer with Windows 10...