Windows 10: Copying files to my C:

Discus and support Copying files to my C: in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I try copying a file to my C:, I get this error: "Error 0x80070522: A required privilege is not held by client" I have tried to give full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AmrRamadan97, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Copying files to my C:

Whenever I try copying a file to my C:, I get this error:
    "Error 0x80070522: A required privilege is not held by client"
    I have tried to give full control to all my accounts from the security, and tried to share my C: drive on the network and also I have tried to set UAC settings to minimal. But still the error persists, this was non-existent a few weeks ago, maybe its another complication with win 10's latest update.
    Please guys I need your help, and I am very grateful for anyone and everyone that will help out.

:)

AmrRamadan97, Oct 31, 2018
  2. temp02 Win User

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Wozzer Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Copying files to my C:

SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    Copying files to my C: 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    Copying files to my C: 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Copying files to my C:

1. Copying files to my C: - Similar Threads - Copying files

2. Why did my photos and videos disappear after I copied it from SD card to windows video file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my photos and videos disappear after I copied it from SD card to windows video file?: Hello,I was importing photos from a SD card by a adapter and I had the stuff open on the file application. I dragged the files into the videos section. It made a copy so I deleted it off the SD card and ejected. All the videos and photos are gone from the SD card and there is...
  3. Why did my photos and videos disappear after I copied it from SD card to windows video file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did my photos and videos disappear after I copied it from SD card to windows video file?: Hello,I was importing photos from a SD card by a adapter and I had the stuff open on the file application. I dragged the files into the videos section. It made a copy so I deleted it off the SD card and ejected. All the videos and photos are gone from the SD card and there is...
  4. On Servicepoint in sales when I try to "copy to project", not all the files transfer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    On Servicepoint in sales when I try to "copy to project", not all the files transfer?: When I am in sales and try to "copy to projects" there are many folders that are missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-servicepoint-in-sales-when-i-try-to-copy-to/cf489924-fda7-447b-a7d8-ff6fb880e093
  5. On Servicepoint in sales when I try to "copy to project", not all the files transfer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Servicepoint in sales when I try to "copy to project", not all the files transfer?: When I am in sales and try to "copy to projects" there are many folders that are missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-servicepoint-in-sales-when-i-try-to-copy-to/cf489924-fda7-447b-a7d8-ff6fb880e093
  6. On Servicepoint in sales when I try to "copy to project", not all the files transfer?

7. Issue with Micro SD Card Deleting Files After Copying

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Micro SD Card Deleting Files After Copying: Hi all,Would really appreciate some help with this as it's been driving me mad for months. Basically, when I try to copy files to my microSD card, after I eject it going through the proper channels, it just seems to delete them instantly. I'm using a Sandisk SD card...
  8. Issue with Micro SD Card Deleting Files After Copying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Micro SD Card Deleting Files After Copying: Hi all,Would really appreciate some help with this as it's been driving me mad for months. Basically, when I try to copy files to my microSD card, after I eject it going through the proper channels, it just seems to delete them instantly. I'm using a Sandisk SD card...
  9. Issue with Micro SD Card Deleting Files After Copying

10. need to delete a large number of files that have "Copy" following the file name - how can I...

need to delete a large number of files that have "Copy" following the file name - how can I...: Hello - At some point I must have unintentionally copied & pasted my Document file. As a result, all my doc folders have a duplicate file copy. I have been going through them selecting the copies and deleting them but as you can imagine, this is very slow. How can I work the...