Windows 10: copying files

Discus and support copying files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I transfer music files to my linked phone?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JamesKnodle, Aug 7, 2019.

1. copying files

How do I transfer music files to my linked phone?

:)

JamesKnodle, Aug 7, 2019
  2. temp02 Win User

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Wozzer Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, Aug 7, 2019
  4. copying files

Delicieuxz, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

copying files

1. copying files - Similar Threads - copying files

2. Why does Windows Update restart my machine while it's copying files ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows Update restart my machine while it's copying files ?: Hi,i had a large copy job running, copying data from my local disc to a server via SMB. Over night "MoUsoCoreWorker.exe", which i believe is part of Windows Update, restarted the machine, aborting my copy job, and leaving me with a bunch of missing or unfinished files on the...
  3. Why does Windows Update restart my machine while it's copying files ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows Update restart my machine while it's copying files ?: Hi,i had a large copy job running, copying data from my local disc to a server via SMB. Over night "MoUsoCoreWorker.exe", which i believe is part of Windows Update, restarted the machine, aborting my copy job, and leaving me with a bunch of missing or unfinished files on the...
  4. Can I copy paste all files from my previous install to my new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I copy paste all files from my previous install to my new one: Recently I found myself regreting that I did reset my windows 11 since I had lots of usefull software on it and I configured it to the last detail. I have an older ssd that has the backup windows install I was copying my old ssd partitions to the new one. But there is a...
  5. Can I copy paste all files from my previous install to my new one

Can I copy paste all files from my previous install to my new one: Recently I found myself regreting that I did reset my windows 11 since I had lots of usefull software on it and I configured it to the last detail. I have an older ssd that has the backup windows install I was copying my old ssd partitions to the new one. But there is a...
  6. Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...: Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following Error Massge: "Error 0x80070780: The File cannot be accessed by the system" Any ideas how to solve it?...
  7. Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...

Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...: Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following Error Massge: "Error 0x80070780: The File cannot be accessed by the system" Any ideas how to solve it?...
  8. Getting a BSOD When Copying a Large File on my C Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a BSOD When Copying a Large File on my C Drive: I am trying to copy a 47GB Folder to my C Drive and it always triggers a Bluescreen. It Works fine but after 10-20 Minutes it immediately drops the copy speed to 300KB/s or 0KB/s. The Original File i was trying to Copy was in my External Drive, I Created a Duplicate of the 47...
  9. Getting a BSOD When Copying a Large File on my C Drive

Getting a BSOD When Copying a Large File on my C Drive: I am trying to copy a 47GB Folder to my C Drive and it always triggers a Bluescreen. It Works fine but after 10-20 Minutes it immediately drops the copy speed to 300KB/s or 0KB/s. The Original File i was trying to Copy was in my External Drive, I Created a Duplicate of the 47...
  10. Getting a BSOD When Copying a Large File on my C Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing