Windows 10: Copying one image to another file is extremely slow/doesn't go at all

Discus and support Copying one image to another file is extremely slow/doesn't go at all in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was trying to copy a picture to another file, and it says "Copying 1 item to <folder> to <folder>", and it didn't go at ALL, and it was at 0%, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vinnyg0621, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Copying one image to another file is extremely slow/doesn't go at all

I was trying to copy a picture to another file, and it says "Copying 1 item to <folder> to <folder>", and it didn't go at ALL, and it was at 0%, and NEVER went. someone please help me!! D:

:)

vinnyg0621, Feb 21, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Copying one image to another file is extremely slow/doesn't go at all [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 21, 2021
  3. temp02 Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Wozzer Win User

Copying one image to another file is extremely slow/doesn't go at all

Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

Copying one image to another file is extremely slow/doesn't go at all

1. Copying one image to another file is extremely slow/doesn't go at all - Similar Threads - Copying image another

2. Taskbar search is extremely slow on one account but works fine on another.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar search is extremely slow on one account but works fine on another.: So, I have Windows 11 installed on my PC and I gave two accounts. When I try to search for something using the taskbar search input it freezes for about 30 second before I can even type something in. And after that there is still some lags between typing another letters. It's...
  3. Taskbar search is extremely slow on one account but works fine on another.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar search is extremely slow on one account but works fine on another.: So, I have Windows 11 installed on my PC and I gave two accounts. When I try to search for something using the taskbar search input it freezes for about 30 second before I can even type something in. And after that there is still some lags between typing another letters. It's...
  4. Copying the content of one HDD to another, the copy stops at one point and doesn't want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copying the content of one HDD to another, the copy stops at one point and doesn't want to...: Hello everyone !!I recently bought a brand new HDD, and am now in the process of copying the content from my old HDDs into this new one.I successfully managed to copy 2/3 hard drives, but I have an issue with the third one.I started the copy last night, and when I woke up...
  5. Copying the content of one HDD to another, the copy stops at one point and doesn't want to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copying the content of one HDD to another, the copy stops at one point and doesn't want to...: Hello everyone !!I recently bought a brand new HDD, and am now in the process of copying the content from my old HDDs into this new one.I successfully managed to copy 2/3 hard drives, but I have an issue with the third one.I started the copy last night, and when I woke up...
  6. Copying the content of one HDD to another, the copy stops at one point and doesn't want to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Copying files from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Copying files from one drive to another: Hello, I am copying my useless files from my small storaged ssd to my harddrive, but when i copy over the files their sizes are 10x bigger, the files im copying is only 7.20 gb large but it's copying 70gb worth of storage to my hdd? Please give answers :) submitted by...
  8. Copying files from one computer to another.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Copying files from one computer to another.: I have several NTFS formatted portable HDDs that when new files are copied onto them from one machine and I attempt to read them on another machine the new files don't appear. I've tried to use chkdsk in command mode with the /f switch, but that will not run because I'm...
  9. Laptop going extremely slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop going extremely slow: So recently i updated my laptop It's Windows 10 Home Edition x64 and it was fast for the first day I updated, I uninstalled some unused programs, and then i try to create a ZIP folder, and explorer.exe crashes, which then i had to open task manager and start it again. But...
  10. Cannot copy all the files from one folder to another

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot copy all the files from one folder to another: Hello I'm in the process of converting quite a few files from WMA to MP3 via MediaHuman Audio Converter which allows me to do it in bulk rather than one at a time. The MP3 files are created in a folder on my hard drive and I'm trying to move them to a Sansa music clip...