Windows 10: copying pdf. files from one CD to another

Discus and support copying pdf. files from one CD to another in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm using windows 10 and windows media player. I want to copy a CD that has pdf files to a new CD. When I drag the files, to the "drag files here"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 7161, Mar 8, 2019.

1. 7161 Win User

copying pdf. files from one CD to another

I'm using windows 10 and windows media player. I want to copy a CD that has pdf files to a new CD. When I drag the files, to the "drag files here" location, nothing shows on the list.

:)

7161, Mar 8, 2019
  2. KomouPoji Win User

how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Mar 8, 2019
  3. temp02 Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Wozzer Win User

Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

1. copying pdf. files from one CD to another - Similar Threads - copying pdf files

2. Copying files from one user account to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copying files from one user account to another: I am trying to copy the user account files from one user account to another user account both admin accounts. I am using the hidden Administrator account to do this, but when I copy the files from one account and attempt to paste them into the public account while logged into...
  3. Copying files from one user account to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copying files from one user account to another: I am trying to copy the user account files from one user account to another user account both admin accounts. I am using the hidden Administrator account to do this, but when I copy the files from one account and attempt to paste them into the public account while logged into...
  4. How to copy a file from one server to another ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to copy a file from one server to another ?: Hello, I have a basic question of how to copy a file in one server to another server that I need your help?For example , I have this file in my server : test-myserver-sql1C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\130\DTS\Binn\dtutil.exeAnd I want to copy it to my second server :...
  5. How to copy a file from one server to another ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to copy a file from one server to another ?: Hello, I have a basic question of how to copy a file in one server to another server that I need your help?For example , I have this file in my server : test-myserver-sql1C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\130\DTS\Binn\dtutil.exeAnd I want to copy it to my second server :...
  6. How to copy a file from one server to another ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Copying files from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Copying files from one drive to another: Hello, I am copying my useless files from my small storaged ssd to my harddrive, but when i copy over the files their sizes are 10x bigger, the files im copying is only 7.20 gb large but it's copying 70gb worth of storage to my hdd? Please give answers :) submitted by...
  8. Copying files from one computer to another.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Copying files from one computer to another.: I have several NTFS formatted portable HDDs that when new files are copied onto them from one machine and I attempt to read them on another machine the new files don't appear. I've tried to use chkdsk in command mode with the /f switch, but that will not run because I'm...
  9. Copy files from one user to another, and change ownership?

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy files from one user to another, and change ownership?: I'm looking to create a new user on my laptop (20H2 Pro x64) and copy over a bunch of settings and documents from the old user account, and then eventually delete the original account. I seem to recall having permission/ownership problems in the past, when copying files...
  10. how to copy files from one CD to another using Windows Media Player and windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to copy files from one CD to another using Windows Media Player and windows 10: How to copy files from one CD to another using Windows10 and windows Media Player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-copy-files-from-one-cd-to-another-using/91578b65-46a2-4850-8402-3cfa02b926fd"