Windows 10: Copying print from JPEG

Discus and support Copying print from JPEG in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I cannot copy print from a JPEG file that is in Spanish. I would like to be able to copy the print and send to google translate. Is this possible in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gilera, Mar 16, 2021.

1. gilera Win User

Copying print from JPEG

I cannot copy print from a JPEG file that is in Spanish. I would like to be able to copy the print and send to google translate.
    Is this possible in anyway with an app? Windows 10 home.
    Copying print from JPEG [​IMG]

:)

gilera, Mar 16, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Problem printing multiple copies

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you are unable to print multiple copies using your Brother MFC-LW8900CDW printer, we will look into this for you.

I would suggest you to try steps mentioned in When
    printing multiple copies or a multi-page document, only a single copy or page is printed - Windows
    and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, you can try to restart Print Spooler service. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key
      + R, to open Run dialog box.
    2. Type services.msc and click on
      OK
    3. Scroll down, look for Print Spooler, right click on it and select
      Properties.
    4. Select Automatic from the drop down for
      Startup type.
    5. Click on Start to start the service and click on
      OK.

You may also refer the Brother article
    How to print multiple copies or use the collate feature within the Windows printer driver

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF mixes up JPGs.

Hi Anita,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you select small bunch of images and try to print?
    • Is the issue specific to the Microsoft Print to PDF?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Create a new folder and copy the images you want in PDF.
    • Sort the images as you want. (It always copies as per the sorted time/date)
    • Set the images in Order/Sequence as you want it to be set in PDF.
    • Select all and Print it to PDF.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Copying print from JPEG

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Copying print from JPEG

1. Copying print from JPEG - Similar Threads - Copying print JPEG

2. Photos app won't print JPEG images.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos app won't print JPEG images.: I work in IT at a public library. Some of our PCs accidently got updated to Windows 11, so we rolled back to 10. But now these PCs cannot print JPEG images anymore, at least not from the default Photos app. I just get an error about printer configuration. Has anyone had this...
  3. windows 10 JPEG PRINTING PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 JPEG PRINTING PROBLEM: This problem did no occur when useing vista. Inwindow 10 word starting on new empty page i insert a jpeg pic, then set it behind text, then copy and paste set the the same image below the first then i print, the top imige prints ok the one below prints with a small identical...
  4. Print Copy question

Print Copy question: I accidently saved my work document as a "Print Copy". Now I cant adjust the text and pictures to properly fit the pages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-copy-question/58f0bf48-d24e-480f-a3e7-6edebc656be4
  5. Windows 10 error printing JPEG files

Windows 10 error printing JPEG files: Hi there community! I have this issue for some time with printing JPEGany kind of picture files. I can see the file in the printing preview window but after printing I only get a part of the image on the paper as it can be seen in the attached files. I'm using a Konica...
  6. Printing JPEG from any computer to any printer in our office issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing JPEG from any computer to any printer in our office issue: When we are printing a JPEG Image from any network computer to any network printer in the office it does not print the center of the image. Does the same to each image on a contact sheet as well. [IMG] [IMG]...
  7. Problem printing jpeg files

Problem printing jpeg files: Since yesterday both my printers aren't printing a complete image using jpeg files. PDF files are ok and print a complete image. How do I put this right please?...
  8. Cannot quick print JPEGs from Outlook

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot quick print JPEGs from Outlook: I have tried updating the computer and Microsoft office. and repairing everything I can think of. Is there a reason that I cannot quick print JPEGs and Outlook. I get the error message "Windows can't find this picture check the location and try again" Any help would be...
  9. Printer will copy but not print

Printer will copy but not print: My Brother DCP-350C printer has always worked perfectly but since a Windows update this week it will copy but not print . Any ideas on what I can do to get it right ....
  10. Printing Jpegs

Printing Jpegs: I have a problem printing jpegs through my new Lenovo Ideapad. I cant print word & pdf I know the printer is set up. [ATTACH] I have uninstalled and re-installed the photo app through the Powershell, and have also tried the repair app option to no avail. I also downloaded...