Windows 10: copying reading list to another pc

Discus and support copying reading list to another pc in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Anyone know how to copy a Edge reading list from one pc to another? I know I could use One note, copy paste the page address, or use a similar... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by razy60, Sep 25, 2015.

1. razy60 Win User

copying reading list to another pc

Anyone know how to copy a Edge reading list from one pc to another?
    I know I could use One note, copy paste the page address, or use a similar program, however is there a more efficient way something like google saving passwords.

Cheers

Raz

:)

razy60, Sep 25, 2015

2. Multiple Problems with Desktop PC after Clean Reinstall of Windows 10

• Solved the network adapter problem.
    • As mysteriously as the CD/DVD drive stopped reading mini discs, it started reading them again
    • Solved bluetooth problem

Only problems left are:

• Bing desktop installed files are corrupted. Used the SFC tool and copied Bing desktop from another PC using the procedure specified, but that didn't solve the problem. Anything else I can try?
    • Smart HardDisk. Is there a way to turn Smart HardDisk off?

GregCowling, Sep 25, 2015
  3. How to find downloaded win 10 application ( win 10 appstore)?

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• What exactly do you mean when you say “because its copy to another computer”?

If you are planning to copy the app to another Windows 10 PC then suggest you to download the desired apps from the store on that PC locally.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 25, 2015
Thema:

copying reading list to another pc

1. copying reading list to another pc - Similar Threads - copying reading list

2. Problem with a new PC and copying from another device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with a new PC and copying from another device: Our new windows 11 pc has copied information from the wrong device, and if I try to delete a file it deletes them from that device too, as they are 'online only' with onedrive. How can I uncouple this new pc from my other one please, and back up from a different one?...
  3. Problem with a new PC and copying from another device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with a new PC and copying from another device: Our new windows 11 pc has copied information from the wrong device, and if I try to delete a file it deletes them from that device too, as they are 'online only' with onedrive. How can I uncouple this new pc from my other one please, and back up from a different one?...
  4. How to copy the PC/Computer Security Permissions to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to copy the PC/Computer Security Permissions to another?: I would like to copy the PC-group Permissions to another PC. Windows platform. Exemple: I would like to copy the Group-Permission from Laptop/PC A to the new one B . Exist any script to from from a machine to another? Thanks!...
  5. How to copy the PC/Computer Security Permissions to another?

How to copy the PC/Computer Security Permissions to another?: I would like to copy the PC-group Permissions to another PC. Windows platform. Exemple: I would like to copy the Group-Permission from Laptop/PC A to the new one B . Exist any script to from from a machine to another? Thanks!...
  6. COPY PHOTOS FROM ONE PC TO ANOTHER

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    COPY PHOTOS FROM ONE PC TO ANOTHER: I have over 7000 photos in file explorer on my old Toshiba laptop - What is the simplest way to copy these files to my new laptop - Both operate Windows 10 - Any advice gratefully received....
  7. Edge Chromium, the Reading List

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Chromium, the Reading List: on the Edge feedback forum at I have posed the following question in response to an existing thread I wanted to ask this more pointed question:-   Will the mooted "offline" Reading List feature that was included in Edge HTML but never fully activated be added to Edge...
  8. Need Reading List app on my new PC

Need Reading List app on my new PC: I had it on my previous Windows 10 PC, but can't install it on my new one. Where is the link to the app that will work? The only app in the Store that I can find is for Windows 8. But it's currently on my previous Windows 10 PC....
  9. Copy Windows APP from one PC to another?

Copy Windows APP from one PC to another?: Greetings! I just noticed a Store bought APP not being available for download anymore so I can't get it onto my new PC. Apparently It's not even visible to me anymore when searching for it in my Store Library. Where I DO still have access to it is on my old PC so...
  10. copy this installation to another pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    copy this installation to another pc: I have got windows 10, pro on my pc, is there any way to copy this installation to another pc. 37292