Windows 10: Copying sd card to computer

Discus and support Copying sd card to computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to copy a 16 gb sd card to my laptop and it keeps stopping. It starts off good then the speed drops to 0. How can I keep this from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KimLudwin, Mar 16, 2019.

1. KimLudwin Win User

Copying sd card to computer

I am trying to copy a 16 gb sd card to my laptop and it keeps stopping. It starts off good then the speed drops to 0. How can I keep this from happening so it finishes copying?

:)

KimLudwin, Mar 16, 2019

2. Cannot copy music files to SD card

Dear Arnie,

Thanks for your suggestions and see below...

Put card into surface and run scan; all ok

Files will not copy to music folder (either mp3 or jpeg or excel) I tried all sorts of files ad none would work

I did copy a music file to "videos" on the card and it copied perfectly (since deleted it)

It seems the "MUSIC" folder on the card is locked to copying when the card is in the phone because I CAN copy music files to it when it is in the surface pro.

Music is default to save to SD card

I cannot see to add music in groove as I already have over 7500 songs on my 200GB card.

Many thanks,

A.

ArthurGoan, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    Cannot copy music files to SD card

Hello Arthur,

Let us try these different ways to isolate your concern. You may follow the steps provided below:

• Check if the SD card is not corrupted. Try to scan the SD card manually.
    • After scanning, try copying music files again.
    • Insert the SD card in the phone and check where your musics are saved by default. Go to
      Settings > System > Storage >
      Save
      locations.
    If the issue still persist, you can try this is an alternative. If your using Groove music app, you can save your music by following the steps below:

• Open the Groove music app.
    • Under add some music, choose between Copy your music from PC or Add music to your OneDrive.
    • A prompt will show up once you choose a specific action.

Please don't hesitate to ask the community if you need more assistance.

Arnie Est, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Copying sd card to computer

SD CARD

All appps are installed in phone memory. There is no way around this. You can install a game FROM the SD card but it is then installed in the device's main memory.

STEP 1: Copy all the .xap files which you want to install in your Windows 8 phone to your SD card.

STEP 2: Now go to Start -> Store -> SD card and wait for few minutes for all the .xap files to be loaded.

STEP 3: Select the app which you want to install -> Select Install option.

STEP 4: If your apps are compatible then you can see them in the Compatible apps list if not it will be shown in the Incompatible apps list.

STEP 5: Once you have successfully installed the apps, you can see those apps listed in the Apps list from start.

3575.com_3575.com-AG真人娱乐网

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

Copying sd card to computer

1. Copying sd card to computer - Similar Threads - Copying card computer

2. Sd card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sd card: When I download somthing on my sd card it downloads but when I try to extract it says please insert last disk Multi Voulme set and click ok to continue that keeps poping up when I press ok But I when I look into 7-zip App some files are missing even when I use any app I...
  3. Computer won't read SD cards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer won't read SD cards: Hi. I have an HP Omni 220 PC which I recently reinstalled Windows 10 on. Before the reinstall, the SD card drive on it worked fine, but now it won't work at all! The SD card I have still works on other computers, and changing the drive letters did nothing. Does anyone know...
  4. Copying from protected CD to a SD card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying from protected CD to a SD card: I am about to purchase a new car which does not have a CD player fitted. This is current trend with car manufacturers who appear to have ignored the fact that a number of CD's are protected in order to prevent copying. I have a number of such CD's which gives me a problem....
  5. Copying MP3 files to SD Card

Copying MP3 files to SD Card: I want to copy all of my music from my laptop to an 256Gb Micro SD card to use in a media player and my phone. I've now done it several times with the same result. I drag and drop the folder Called Music! Over several hours, maybe 6, it copies the 214GB over to the sd...
  6. Cannot Copy From PC To SD Card

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Copy From PC To SD Card: I have 3 x 2TB sdcards which I purchased from Amazon to use in my Surface Pro and 2 Samsung tablets. I have been trying to copy files from my NAS drive via my Windows 10 PC to the card but after it copies some it comes up with an error. It manages to copy two levels of...
  7. SD card

SD card: I have recently had my Acer laptop serviced and the tech talked me into installing windows 10 and I hate it . can someone pleas tell me how I can view the contents of an SD card ? On windows 7 I used to go to my drive menu and just select it from there. thx...
  8. SD card reader on computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    SD card reader on computer: When I insert sd card into reader it shows as F:/ on my computer and has worked fine until now. The sd card has pictures from a trail cam. Now when I insert the sd card I get a message : "The Directory Name Is Invalid" Check says drive is working normally. What has...
  9. SD card

SD card: How do I change the settings for what I do when I insert a SD card on my Windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sd-card/75d8c53e-488f-49e9-b1ac-cbf995b30e5e"
  10. SD card

SD card: Windows 10 does not detect my SD card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/sd-card/cecf9cf6-ad80-43c5-8b57-3c0b84d4305f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. copying speed from sd card to computer