Windows 10: Copying video files in INETCache folder

Discus and support Copying video files in INETCache folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When, i open video file from the phone connected to the pc then, It start copying the same file to the INETCache folder. so, every time i open the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DIV_8817, Jan 3, 2020.

1. DIV_8817 Win User

Copying video files in INETCache folder

When, i open video file from the phone connected to the pc then, It start copying the same file to the INETCache folder.

so, every time i open the video file, it does the same thing and because of that memory in the INETCache folder keep increasing .

so,what to do for preventing this problem.

:)

DIV_8817, Jan 3, 2020
  2. temp02 Win User

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Wozzer Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, Jan 3, 2020
  4. HeadOwn Win User

Files copied in AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\

I plugged my phone and played some videos, and they were copied in a folder with a random name in this directory:

C:\Users\%User%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\%FolderName%

Are they being shared online? What is this?

Moved from: Internet Explorer / Internet Explorer 11 / Windows 10

HeadOwn, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Copying video files in INETCache folder - Similar Threads - Copying video files

2. is it safe to delete inetcache

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is it safe to delete inetcache: is it safe to delete inetcache https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-delete-inetcache/c0c97f37-0f74-47c7-9c28-cb8329529d63
  3. is it safe to delete inetcache

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it safe to delete inetcache: is it safe to delete inetcache https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-delete-inetcache/c0c97f37-0f74-47c7-9c28-cb8329529d63
  4. is it safe to delete inetcache

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. File Copies in Folders

File Copies in Folders: Using WIN not using One Drive -I made a new folder to copy certain documents into it to have a folder dedicated for a specific topic. I copied the files from one folder to the next. I made some changes to the names of the files. I closed the folder. When I reopened it later...
  6. File Copies in Folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Copies in Folders: Using WIN not using One Drive -I made a new folder to copy certain documents into it to have a folder dedicated for a specific topic. I copied the files from one folder to the next. I made some changes to the names of the files. I closed the folder. When I reopened it later...
  7. File Copies in Folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Copying files to new folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Copying files to new folders: I have a main folder (A), many subfolders and a file (B). Every time I create a new folder in A, I wanna copy C inside that new folder. Is that possible? submitted by /u/kolbyng [link] [comments]...
  9. Cannot copy file or folder

Cannot copy file or folder: Hey guys, I have an Android phone and a windows pc with 2TB harddrive ,i have to copy files from android to pc but I have encountered an error saying "Error copying File or folder" -> "The requested resource is in use" Help me with this issue guy's and formatting the disk...
  10. copy file to DOCUMENT folder

copy file to DOCUMENT folder: My issues began with win 10 build 1090 and more so with 2004. Preface: from the time I purchased my computer, 4 years ago, I redirected my document and downloads to separate subdirectories on my L: removeable hard drive. Until I updated to 1090/2004 there were no issues....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to copy net inetcache