Windows 10: copying

Discus and support copying in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello hello all i guess you are doing great. i need a help now.... i'm copying a software license files to C/program filex86/ arcgis/license 10.4/... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by {nsanzimana}, Jul 8, 2020.

1. copying

hello hello all

i guess you are doing great.

i need a help now.... i'm copying a software license files to C/program filex86/ arcgis/license 10.4/ bin. consequently, it fails. they are commanding me to overwrite, resume, rename or cancel the process..... this software is new in my PC but they telling me that the file is already exist. once i resume it, it remain at 0%

what can i do in order to solve this problem

copying ed400693-166d-4cec-af3b-6f95f2439f0f?upload=true.jpg

:)

{nsanzimana}, Jul 8, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Delicieuxz, Jul 8, 2020
  4. temp02 Win User

copying

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

copying

1. copying - Similar Threads - copying

2. Clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually trying to copy one...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually trying to copy one...: Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually trying to copy one page of text I'm writing a book and need to do quite a lot of copy and paste !!!...
  3. Windows license copy from laptop to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows license copy from laptop to PC: Hello! I have a laptop with Win 11 installed on it and thinking to buy a PC. Do I need to purchase with preinstalled Windows or can I install it myself since I do have a copy on the laptop?...
  4. Windows license copy from laptop to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows license copy from laptop to PC: Hello! I have a laptop with Win 11 installed on it and thinking to buy a PC. Do I need to purchase with preinstalled Windows or can I install it myself since I do have a copy on the laptop?...
  5. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...: I tried to enter recovery settings and it says my repair needs repair. I didn't know that I was supposed to wipe my computer clean before attempting a fresh install. Now my computer is all messed up and I can't get a fresh install....
  6. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...: I tried to enter recovery settings and it says my repair needs repair. I didn't know that I was supposed to wipe my computer clean before attempting a fresh install. Now my computer is all messed up and I can't get a fresh install....
  7. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Snipping Tool-Background of the copied object turns dark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool-Background of the copied object turns dark: I use Windows 11. Recently when I use Snipping Tool to copy, the background of the copied image or text will turn dark. This results in the copied objects with dark background pasted on Words or Excel. I tried to change Settings. It won't work. Please help....
  9. Snipping Tool-Background of the copied object turns dark

Snipping Tool-Background of the copied object turns dark: I use Windows 11. Recently when I use Snipping Tool to copy, the background of the copied image or text will turn dark. This results in the copied objects with dark background pasted on Words or Excel. I tried to change Settings. It won't work. Please help....
  10. Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually...

Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually...: Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually trying to copy one page of text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-basic-clipboard-issue-not-all/1819b887-2636-4cea-a01a-00473acb481a