Windows 10: Copy'n'Paste doesn't ork well with Windows Mail

Discus and support Copy'n'Paste doesn't ork well with Windows Mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; If I copy some text from a web page I'm visiting (I know it's HTML) and try to paste it into an email using Windows Mail, it takes forever (if at all... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by VikingOy, Sep 15, 2020.

1. VikingOy Win User

Copy'n'Paste doesn't ork well with Windows Mail

If I copy some text from a web page I'm visiting (I know it's HTML) and try to paste it into an email using Windows Mail, it takes forever (if at all successful) while the wheel is spinning over the word "Inserting..."
    If I first paste the text into Notepad, and then select all --> copy and then paste it into Windows Mail, then everything works superfast with no errors.
    If I try to paste some kind of graphics from a web page, it fails 90% of the time. Again, paste it first into Paint and then from Paint and into Mail, and everything works just fine.

What is here it that Mail is unable to handle properly?
    (I'm running Win10 Pro 64-bit v2004)
    The issue has been with me since 1903.

:)

VikingOy, Sep 15, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Copy'n'Paste doesn't ork well with Windows Mail [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 15, 2020
  3. jarek_565 Win User
    Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

hello

I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050)

what should I do with it?

jarek_565, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Copy'n'Paste doesn't ork well with Windows Mail

Copy and Paste on E61

Hi,

in the meantime I have successfully done it once, I have copied a password out of an Excel sheet and pasted it into a note. However, I´m not happy if it works one time and doesn´t work the next. It must mean I´m missing out some step, but I can´t figure out
    what it is.

Any help in this matter would be appreciated!

Regards,

hendikoischnur, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Copy'n'Paste doesn't ork well with Windows Mail

1. Copy'n'Paste doesn't ork well with Windows Mail - Similar Threads - Copy'n'Paste doesn't ork

2. keyboard key not orking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard key not orking: the key beteen q and e is not orking and i mean the double u key, can someone help me on ho i fix this? i already tried to uninstall and scan for hardare changes in the device manager...
  3. keyboard key not orking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard key not orking: the key beteen q and e is not orking and i mean the double u key, can someone help me on ho i fix this? i already tried to uninstall and scan for hardare changes in the device manager...
  4. AOL mail not working well with windows mail

AOL mail not working well with windows mail: I have used AOL within windows mail for many years. When I upgraded to windows 11 I started getting three problems. 1. Some emails arrive garbled - in computer language?2. Others have pix which can't be displayed.3. Emails won't always send and I frequently have to reboot to...
  5. AOL mail not working well with windows mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AOL mail not working well with windows mail: I have used AOL within windows mail for many years. When I upgraded to windows 11 I started getting three problems. 1. Some emails arrive garbled - in computer language?2. Others have pix which can't be displayed.3. Emails won't always send and I frequently have to reboot to...
  6. ome of my key rent orking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ome of my key rent orking: ome of my key ont orkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ome-of-my-key-rent-orking/70d92ddc-4eb2-4926-aa5d-35201dc742cb
  7. ome of my key rent orking

ome of my key rent orking: ome of my key ont orkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ome-of-my-key-rent-orking/70d92ddc-4eb2-4926-aa5d-35201dc742cb
  8. ome of my key rent orking

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Is Mail app Doing well??

Is Mail app Doing well??: Mail app Is not working well after the last Update released today INDIAam i the only one with this or anybody elseI am on Windows 11 PRO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-mail-app-doing-well/e0f78006-cfd7-4b2e-8c4b-eba92817baf8
  10. Windows mail doesn't show mail in inboxes

in Browsers and Email
    Windows mail doesn't show mail in inboxes: So, instead of using my browser for my emails I set them up in Windows Mail, but although it will show all the folders it won't show anything in my inboxes. I've tried syncing but to no avail. 22244