Windows 10: Copyright on music in Windows Photos app

Discus and support Copyright on music in Windows Photos app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Using the built-in Video Editor in Photos which is awesome, by the way, it's possible to add background music to video clips. I was intending to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LordScree, Apr 16, 2020.

1. LordScree Win User

Copyright on music in Windows Photos app

Using the built-in Video Editor in Photos which is awesome, by the way, it's possible to add background music to video clips.

I was intending to use this for a short work-related presentation, but a colleague queried the licence on the music - are there any restrictions on the use of the background audio? There do not appear to be any licence restrictions mentioned in the tool itself.

Many thanks.

PS Another similar query was unanswered in December: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...o-editor/2eff8f90-6628-4312-8b19-e8e470570191

I can confirm that the Video Editor is definitely available in Windows 10 Enterprise 1909 - just search "Video" and it's the first option for me.

Copyright on music in Windows Photos app a8b94031-8180-4418-865f-e2e9de4a4626?upload=true.png

EDIT: I have just realised this is part of the Photos app! I have amended the title and category to reflect this.

:)

LordScree, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Krrish_88 Win User

Is the Music Copyrighted on Windows 10 Photo app

I am using "Rescue Crew" music from Windows 10 Photo Video editor in one of my videos for my company on You tube. Is this music copyrighted?

Krrish_88, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Is The Photos Stickers On Photos App CopyRighted

Is The Photos Stickers On Photos App CopyRighted Can I use it on content for youtube?

(Roblox)MicrowaveMilkShke, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Copyright on music in Windows Photos app

Is the music in the Photos App copyrighted? And can I use the music in a video I plan to post on my company's facebook page?

Is the music in the Photos App copyrighted? And can I use the music in a video I plan to post on my company's facebook page?

Thank you!

MeganJollett, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Copyright on music in Windows Photos app

1. Copyright on music in Windows Photos app - Similar Threads - Copyright music Photos

2. Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor: I haven't posted my YouTube video yet, but I am using the song called TV Tune and I want to know if it's copyrighted. If it is, may I please have permission to use it?...
  3. Windows video editor music under copyright?

Windows video editor music under copyright?: Does anyone know for the background music built in Windows video editor - is it under any copyright? Tried asking on live chat and unfortunately they don't know. Cheers....
  4. Is background music built-in Photos app has someone's else copyright?

Is background music built-in Photos app has someone's else copyright?: Hi, I have created a video with the help of Microsoft Photos in Windows 10 Home. I have used the in-built background music Microsoft provides by default. Once I uploaded that video to YouTube, I got a copyright strike due to that background music. What does that mean? I...
  5. Microsoft Video Editor app background music copyright

Microsoft Video Editor app background music copyright: I used Microsoft photo/video editor app background music in one of my video which I uploaded to YouTube, later YouTube marked this video music copyright issue. I believe all the background musics in this app are generic, free to use, please let me know what should I do?...
  6. Is the background music, within the Window's Photos App/ Video Maker, copyright free? Or...

Is the background music, within the Window's Photos App/ Video Maker, copyright free? Or...: I have made several youtube videos with said background music and have started to receive copyright claims on those videos. I don't mind getting the rights, but the names of the song in the background playlist, don't match the names of what I am using, nor can I even find the...
  7. Copyright on music in Windows Video Editor

Copyright on music in Windows Video Editor: Using the built-in Video Editor in Windows which is awesome, by the way, it's possible to add background music to video clips. I was intending to use this for a short work-related presentation, but a colleague queried the licence on the music - are there any restrictions on...
  8. Is The Photos Stickers On Photos App CopyRighted

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is The Photos Stickers On Photos App CopyRighted: Is The Photos Stickers On Photos App CopyRighted Can I use it on content for youtube? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-photos-stickers-on-photos-app-copyrighted/b190ccc9-43e2-4d5d-ab2a-e9eab3c47f01
  9. Is the Music Copyrighted on Windows 10 Photo app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is the Music Copyrighted on Windows 10 Photo app: I am using "Rescue Crew" music from Windows 10 Photo Video editor in one of my videos for my company on You tube. Is this music copyrighted?...
  10. Photos App music

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos App music: How do I add my music tracks to the Windows 10 Photos App https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-music/e895ecb1-1187-469d-9490-dc0888b706f4"