Windows 10: Copyright Paint images

Discus and support Copyright Paint images in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have made a pattern using mostly 2D and some 3D objects using Paint 3D. Most objects are copied and resized and placed at different angles and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CuriousCatNX, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Copyright Paint images

Hi, I have made a pattern using mostly 2D and some 3D objects using Paint 3D. Most objects are copied and resized and placed at different angles and have been coloured. Some have been joined to create new images as part of the pattern. Would using this pattern on a commercial product infringe copyright of the little objects? Am I allowed to use resized images on commercial product. Am I allowed to use joined objects? thanks.

:)

CuriousCatNX, Sep 9, 2021

2. Cannot edit images when saved in Fresh paint

Hi Kamila,

As per the information, I understand that when you save an image drawn in Fresh Paint, you are unable to edit the image once saved.

If the above is true, I suggest that you follow the steps below to save the image in a manner that will allow you to edit it.

• To save your painting right click on fresh paint and click on
      Save as
      . You will get an option to select the location.
    • Select the location and save the painting.
    • When you reopen fresh paint you will be on the painting you used before closing fresh paint. If you do not get the painting, you may click on image and go to the location and select the image to edit.

For added information on Fresh Paint refer to the FAQ below

Fresh Paint FAQ....

Note: Also applies to 10

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 9, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Copyright symbol in a watermark on a photo using Paint

Hi Viv

Are you using the old Classic Paint application in Windows 10?

Open a Word file, type (C) that should convert to the Copyright Symbol

Copy that, then go to Paint, click the Text Tool and click on your Photo and choose Paste

That should paste the copyright Symbol onto your image - see below . . .

Copyright Paint images 736702e6-6016-4542-b1b0-9550c7e37d82?upload=true.png

DaveM121, Sep 9, 2021
  4. VivJebson Win User

Copyright Paint images

Copyright symbol in a watermark on a photo using Paint

I want to be able to put a watermark on a photo using Paint, including using the copyright symbol. I cannot find out how to access the copyright symbol when in Paint, it won't let me paste from Word. I tried Alt 0169 & Alt 184 - neither work. Any clues
    please?

VivJebson, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

Copyright Paint images

1. Copyright Paint images - Similar Threads - Copyright Paint images

2. Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?: I am a student and I have designed a pattern. I want to put the pattern on a 3D library item in Paint 3D a sweater to show how my pattern can be used and submit my pattern for an award They do care about copyright in the award. However, I'm not sure if this would be...
  3. Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?: I am a student and I have designed a pattern. I want to put the pattern on a 3D library item in Paint 3D a sweater to show how my pattern can be used and submit my pattern for an award They do care about copyright in the award. However, I'm not sure if this would be...
  4. Microsoft Paint 3D sticker copyright

Microsoft Paint 3D sticker copyright: Hi thereI'm developing a mobile application for my company and have been using Paint 3D to create layouts for certain functionalities. One functionality is that of an icon, and I have used the standard stickers i.e. sunglasses, rainbow, etc. for these. I tried to look for...
  5. paint 3d 3d models copyright

paint 3d 3d models copyright: I am a 3D model maker.Can I use 3D models without copyright?please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-3d-models-copyright/a3325f48-05a8-4139-a4e5-1ebcdd65f4e7
  6. Paint 3D image

Paint 3D image: Hello. I would like to know if it is OK for me to use this Paint 3D image in this sign I made with paint on my website? https://bushgum.com/self-led-games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-image/80e8a557-abf3-4cf5-8093-01021dbba277
  7. Lost An Image On Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost An Image On Paint: Hello, I have been working on a drawing in paint for some time now and I have been making sure to manually save it whenever I make progress. Last night I saved once more and closed my laptop, but I did not shut it down. This morning when I went to continue working on it the...
  8. Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models

Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models: Hello, I am developing an application for my Bachelor's Thesis and I would like to include 3D models using templates from the Paint 3D library. The Thesis (including the app) will not be published and will only be given to the people responsible for grading it. I have read...
  9. Copyright symbol in a watermark on a photo using Paint

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Copyright symbol in a watermark on a photo using Paint: I want to be able to put a watermark on a photo using Paint, including using the copyright symbol. I cannot find out how to access the copyright symbol when in Paint, it won't let me paste from Word. I tried Alt 0169 & Alt 184 - neither work. Any clues please?...
  10. Pasting image into Paint

Pasting image into Paint: After recent Windows update, Microsoft Paint started pasting images from clipboard in reduced size/quality. Pasting the same image from the clipboard into Word document - pasts normal. I have been using Paint for 15 years every day, and only recently I ran into this problem....