Windows 10: Copyright regarding 3D models

Discus and support Copyright regarding 3D models in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am currently using Paint 3D to create a logo for my new business. I went on the Remix3D model library and found a 3D model that I really want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AliceB5, Aug 10, 2019.

1. AliceB5 Win User

Copyright regarding 3D models

Hi,

I am currently using Paint 3D to create a logo for my new business. I went on the Remix3D model library and found a 3D model that I really want to incorporate into my logo. Can I do this? Am I allowed to use the 3D models in the library for commercial reasons (without attribution) or not?

Thanks

:)

AliceB5, Aug 10, 2019

2. Copyright of 3D models

I was wondering if there was a copyright of the 3D models found on Paint 3D?

I am asking because I work for an organization that publishes examinations for schoolboards across the province of Quebec to use in their schools and centers. Some models would be great for helping students understand the context of a question.

Thank you

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

Hatin-Léveillée Meggy, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Copyright of 3D models

Hi,

Using preset models on 3D Paint can be used for users to modify. You can use a number of these
    models to be able to merge it with your ideas to create a new one in this
    article. On the other hand, you can use this a
    guide to be able to see what are the do's & don't in this
    Frequently Asked Questions page by other users relating to
    3D Paint.

If you have further inquiry, please don't hesitate to reply.

Janeane Cru, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Copyright regarding 3D models

Models on 3D builder application are not displaying normally.

Hello,

Thank you for replying with required information.

1. Are you facing this issue with all the models in 3D Builder?
    2. Have you downloaded the models or have you created you own models using 3D builder application?
    3. In which file format are the models saved?
    4. Were you able to view the models in the 3D builder normally, prior to this issue?

Reply with the information to the above question for further clarity on the issue.

Meanwhile, I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue is specific to the user account. Refer the article on
    Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

for steps to create a new user account.

we await your response.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Copyright regarding 3D models

1. Copyright regarding 3D models - Similar Threads - Copyright regarding models

2. Question regarding 3d models.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding 3d models.: I have question.Can i use your 3d models in available in 3d library of 3d viewer and paint 3d in game development? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-regarding-3d-models/53ef371e-b268-4690-bd78-6305a4ea3041
  3. Question regarding 3d models.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question regarding 3d models.: I have question.Can i use your 3d models in available in 3d library of 3d viewer and paint 3d in game development? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-regarding-3d-models/53ef371e-b268-4690-bd78-6305a4ea3041
  4. Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?: I am a student and I have designed a pattern. I want to put the pattern on a 3D library item in Paint 3D a sweater to show how my pattern can be used and submit my pattern for an award They do care about copyright in the award. However, I'm not sure if this would be...
  5. Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?

Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?: I am a student and I have designed a pattern. I want to put the pattern on a 3D library item in Paint 3D a sweater to show how my pattern can be used and submit my pattern for an award They do care about copyright in the award. However, I'm not sure if this would be...
  6. paint 3d 3d models copyright

paint 3d 3d models copyright: I am a 3D model maker.Can I use 3D models without copyright?please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-3d-models-copyright/a3325f48-05a8-4139-a4e5-1ebcdd65f4e7
  7. One question regarding 3D models in Paint 3D

One question regarding 3D models in Paint 3D: Hello, just found out that Microsoft Paint 3D has some good 3D models, and that you can export the model and import it to another program, but I have one doubt.When I select the model, does Paint 3D download the model? it takes some time to load the model after clicking it,...
  8. Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models

Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models: Hello, I am developing an application for my Bachelor's Thesis and I would like to include 3D models using templates from the Paint 3D library. The Thesis (including the app) will not be published and will only be given to the people responsible for grading it. I have read...
  9. Confirmation regarding to copyrights issue

Confirmation regarding to copyrights issue: Dear I am an educational professional and willing to use Paint D3 as a tool to create graphics but before using it I would like to confirm from you that, can I use libraries model for my educational Purpose, Using same I would like to create online content for our student....
  10. 3d model saving

3d model saving: Hi I have inserted a 3d model in PowerPoint. How can i save this 3d model to uce it in other apps like 3d builder. I inserted a swimming shark. then copied it and pasted in 3d paint. But now, it does not move it's fin as it did in PowerPoint....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. copyright act 3d model