Windows 10: copyright video editor

Discus and support copyright video editor in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I was making a video with the video editor and want to use the music 'explorer'. I was wondering if this music was copyrighted or not?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lisa_J, May 29, 2020.

1. lisa_J Win User

copyright video editor

Hello,

I was making a video with the video editor and want to use the music 'explorer'. I was wondering if this music was copyrighted or not?

:)

lisa_J, May 29, 2020

2. I received a copyright claim on a YouTube video I where I used music from the Microsoft video editor.

I do have the same question.

So far I have received 2 copyright claims:

1. Microsoft Video Editor Background Music : Blossoming

Copyright claim:

Content Used : 178 - Danilo Stankovic - Eternal

Copyright owners : HEXACORP LTD On behalf of: ScoreAScore

2. Microsoft Video Editor Background Music: Let's Go

Copyright claim:

Content Used :1200 - Track and Field - Good Times (Instrumental)

Copyright owners : HEXACORP LTD On behalf of: ScoreAScore

copyright video editor a4a9f11a-c4cf-425e-8dc5-1b6a4dcfbb8c?upload=true.png

JayakrishnanKarolil, May 29, 2020
  3. video editor

i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor

Pamela Blackstone (Hightower Elementary School), May 29, 2020
  4. copyright video editor

video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, May 29, 2020
Thema:

copyright video editor

1. copyright video editor - Similar Threads - copyright video editor

2. Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor: I haven't posted my YouTube video yet, but I am using the song called TV Tune and I want to know if it's copyrighted. If it is, may I please have permission to use it?...
  3. Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor: I haven't posted my YouTube video yet, but I am using the song called TV Tune and I want to know if it's copyrighted. If it is, may I please have permission to use it?...
  4. Copyrighted Music on Microsoft Video Editor

Copyrighted Music on Microsoft Video Editor: I have recently tried to upload videos to YouTube with music from the Microsoft video editor and it claimed copyright issues on a few. The songs on the video editor listed as Funky Strut, On Hold and Simpler Times are flagged by YouTube as copyrighted. Are they not meant for...
  5. Windows video editor music under copyright?

Windows video editor music under copyright?: Does anyone know for the background music built in Windows video editor - is it under any copyright? Tried asking on live chat and unfortunately they don't know. Cheers....
  6. Windows 10 video editor back ground music copyright

Windows 10 video editor back ground music copyright: Can we use this back ground music for Youtube videos ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-video-editor-back-ground-music/f743f606-c4cd-46f1-8e93-4fbe250327e7
  7. What background music is Copyright protected on Video Editor

What background music is Copyright protected on Video Editor: Hi there, I am trying to research which background music can be used on the Microsoft Video editor that do not violate or flag for copyright issues. I was under the impression that the background music provided was public domain and/or allowed to use. I am editing short...
  8. Copyright claim As I used Windows Video Editor Background Audio

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copyright claim As I used Windows Video Editor Background Audio: Guys I wanted to convey that i had a youtuber channel and i created content with using windows video editor as i attached the background audio such as "AMPLIFIED" ,and all other background audios there was a copyright claim done on 11 of my video in which i added the...
  9. Microsoft Video Editor app background music copyright

Microsoft Video Editor app background music copyright: I used Microsoft photo/video editor app background music in one of my video which I uploaded to YouTube, later YouTube marked this video music copyright issue. I believe all the background musics in this app are generic, free to use, please let me know what should I do?...
  10. Copyright on music in Windows Video Editor

Copyright on music in Windows Video Editor: Using the built-in Video Editor in Windows which is awesome, by the way, it's possible to add background music to video clips. I was intending to use this for a short work-related presentation, but a colleague queried the licence on the music - are there any restrictions on...