Windows 10: Copyright violation

Discus and support Copyright violation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Where do I report THIS transgression: [ATTACH] Oh, Im SURE thats a screenshot from "GUNS AND GLORY" ... those devs are insufferable! They do this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HateredBlast, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Copyright violation

Where do I report THIS transgression:

Copyright violation f1af5032-2b35-4001-b9a1-30342d4e77a9?upload=true.png

Oh, Im SURE thats a screenshot from "GUNS AND GLORY" ... those devs are insufferable! They do this sht all the time! Yesterday it was HMM6, now its AOE. I really want them sued!

:)

HateredBlast, Jan 21, 2019
  2. D_o_S Win User

Google Violates Miro's Copyright?

For those who have not seen the logo, this is what it looked like:

Copyright violation miro_thm.gif

Source: Slashdot

D_o_S, Jan 21, 2019
  3. RIAA launches website to allow music copyright violators to pay without going to court

RIAA launches website for music copyright violators to pay without going to court

People who are caught by the RIAA usually have to pay a substantial amount of money to record companies. And so, the RIAA has decided to make a little website dedicated to helping the average pirate through the process of getting caught. P2Plawsuits.com is dedicated to doing three things. The first thing they do is post a list of questions convicted pirates might ask, and proper answers to them. The second thing the RIAA posts on their website is options/details on how to reduce the convict's fine, and even settle out of court. The third thing that the RIAA does is link to a website detailing the advantages of downloading legal music, which also hosts a list of legitimate music downloading services.

Source: The Inquirer

zekrahminator, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Copyright violation

Microsoft criticizes Google on copyright compliance

Microsoft, the corporation that has copyrighted the scroll wheel and double click, recently criticized Google for being too slack on enforcing copyright law. Microsoft claimed that Google "systematically violates copyright" law, citing Google book search and Youtube as examples.

Source: C|Net

wazzledoozle, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Copyright violation

1. Copyright violation - Similar Threads - Copyright violation

2. Stuck on Aptio setup utility - Copyright c 2022 American Megatrends, Inc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Aptio setup utility - Copyright c 2022 American Megatrends, Inc.: My Asus laptop got stuck in Bios and whenever i turn it just goes to bios automaticly, videos that i found on internet just has a lot of new buttons that in my bios doesnt have, like launch CSM. So i thought if there is other way to fix this....
  3. Stuck on Aptio setup utility - Copyright c 2022 American Megatrends, Inc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on Aptio setup utility - Copyright c 2022 American Megatrends, Inc.: My Asus laptop got stuck in Bios and whenever i turn it just goes to bios automaticly, videos that i found on internet just has a lot of new buttons that in my bios doesnt have, like launch CSM. So i thought if there is other way to fix this....
  4. can i use clipchamp voice over for free in my youtube channel without copyright am asking...

can i use clipchamp voice over for free in my youtube channel without copyright am asking...: I have a doubt can I use ClipChamp free plan voice-over for my YouTube channel if I use will I get a copyright strike or take down my channel i mean without upgrading the plan can I use it for free commercial purposes and get monetized...
  5. can i use clipchamp voice over for free in my youtube channel without copyright am asking...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i use clipchamp voice over for free in my youtube channel without copyright am asking...: I have a doubt can I use ClipChamp free plan voice-over for my YouTube channel if I use will I get a copyright strike or take down my channel i mean without upgrading the plan can I use it for free commercial purposes and get monetized...
  6. Are Windows pop-up messages copyrighted?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Are Windows pop-up messages copyrighted?: Hi, I would like to create pop-up warning messages using Windows pop-ups as a base to use in my university dissertation study.Please can you let me know if aspects of Windows pop-ups warning icons, font, box are copyrighted?Many thanks...
  7. Are Windows pop-up messages copyrighted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are Windows pop-up messages copyrighted?: Hi, I would like to create pop-up warning messages using Windows pop-ups as a base to use in my university dissertation study.Please can you let me know if aspects of Windows pop-ups warning icons, font, box are copyrighted?Many thanks...
  8. Are Windows pop-up messages copyrighted?

9. Comment sortir de Aptio Setup Utility - Copyright c 2021 Américain

Comment sortir de Aptio Setup Utility - Copyright c 2021 Américain: Comment sortir de Aptio Setup Utility - Copyright c 2021 Américain Mon ordinateur portable intel inside est bloqué dessus quand je l'allume Si vous pouviez m'aider...
  10. violation of copyright on you tube

violation of copyright on you tube: hello, you tube tell me i'm in violation of copyright because i used a musical trame from window 10 french version and the name of this instrumental music are FLORAISON...YOU TUBE TELL ME THE NAME ARE ETERNAL FROM Danilo Stankovic....completely stupid...what's going on???...