Windows 10: Copyrighted Music on Microsoft Video Editor

Discus and support Copyrighted Music on Microsoft Video Editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently tried to upload videos to YouTube with music from the Microsoft video editor and it claimed copyright issues on a few. The songs on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SelvaRasaiah, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Copyrighted Music on Microsoft Video Editor

I have recently tried to upload videos to YouTube with music from the Microsoft video editor and it claimed copyright issues on a few. The songs on the video editor listed as Funky Strut, On Hold and Simpler Times are flagged by YouTube as copyrighted. Are they not meant for use on YouTube?Thanks!

:)

SelvaRasaiah, Jul 22, 2021
  2. lisa_J Win User

copyright video editor

Hello,

I was making a video with the video editor and want to use the music 'explorer'. I was wondering if this music was copyrighted or not?

lisa_J, Jul 22, 2021
  3. bevzhou Win User
    Microsoft Video Editor app background music copyright

I used Microsoft photo/video editor app background music in one of my video which I uploaded to YouTube, later YouTube marked this video music copyright issue. I believe all the background musics in this app are generic, free to use, please let me know
    what should I do? currently I have 60K views on this video. BTW, this video is about composting with kitchen waste. Thanks in advance.

bevzhou, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Copyrighted Music on Microsoft Video Editor

What background music is Copyright protected on Video Editor

Hi there,

I am trying to research which background music can be used on the Microsoft Video editor that do not violate or flag for copyright issues. I was under the impression that the background music provided was public domain and/or allowed to use. I am editing
    short children's ministry videos for a private group. We upload to YouTube for a centralized way to distribute our videos to only those allowed to receive the link. This last week, our video had a copyright flag on it. After researching it, the flag was from
    a music bed/background song that was used in one of our "segments". How do I avoid this in the future and how can I tell if there is a copyright issue while using MS Video Editor ?

Thank you!

SH

** Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / Office apps / Windows 10 / Unknown/other **

ShannonHage, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Copyrighted Music on Microsoft Video Editor

1. Copyrighted Music on Microsoft Video Editor - Similar Threads - Copyrighted Music Microsoft

2. Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor: I haven't posted my YouTube video yet, but I am using the song called TV Tune and I want to know if it's copyrighted. If it is, may I please have permission to use it?...
  3. Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor: I haven't posted my YouTube video yet, but I am using the song called TV Tune and I want to know if it's copyrighted. If it is, may I please have permission to use it?...
  4. Windows video editor music under copyright?

Windows video editor music under copyright?: Does anyone know for the background music built in Windows video editor - is it under any copyright? Tried asking on live chat and unfortunately they don't know. Cheers....
  5. Microsoft video editor music

Microsoft video editor music: Hi, I recently uploaded my first video on youtube wich I edited in Microsofts video editor, because I couldn't find copyrightfree music fitting for my video I used some of the standard music of the background music option. I used ''Samenzijn'' & ''Zondagen'' Names are in...
  6. Windows 10 video editor back ground music copyright

Windows 10 video editor back ground music copyright: Can we use this back ground music for Youtube videos ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-video-editor-back-ground-music/f743f606-c4cd-46f1-8e93-4fbe250327e7
  7. What background music is Copyright protected on Video Editor

What background music is Copyright protected on Video Editor: Hi there, I am trying to research which background music can be used on the Microsoft Video editor that do not violate or flag for copyright issues. I was under the impression that the background music provided was public domain and/or allowed to use. I am editing short...
  8. Microsoft Video Editor app background music copyright

Microsoft Video Editor app background music copyright: I used Microsoft photo/video editor app background music in one of my video which I uploaded to YouTube, later YouTube marked this video music copyright issue. I believe all the background musics in this app are generic, free to use, please let me know what should I do?...
  9. copyright video editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copyright video editor: Hello, I was making a video with the video editor and want to use the music 'explorer'. I was wondering if this music was copyrighted or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copyright-video-editor/566d40e6-5be0-4c88-be9e-346387602d72
  10. Copyright on music in Windows Video Editor

Copyright on music in Windows Video Editor: Using the built-in Video Editor in Windows which is awesome, by the way, it's possible to add background music to video clips. I was intending to use this for a short work-related presentation, but a colleague queried the licence on the music - are there any restrictions on...