Windows 10: coranta isnt working

Discus and support coranta isnt working in Cortana to solve the problem; excuse me why coranta is just saying my connection is funky or some thing like this although my connection is fine . she is keeping to say it . i`m... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by the_parssa, Nov 1, 2018.

1. coranta isnt working

excuse me why coranta is just saying my connection is funky or some thing like this although my connection is fine . she is keeping to say it . i`m signed into my account by the way

:)

the_parssa, Nov 1, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 1, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 1, 2018
  4. thetarget Win User

coranta isnt working

Some tutorials needed

Hey, there isnt any 110/33.. etc

The is list is like this: [133/33,134/34,135/34...]
    my default is 133/33 but now i step it to 134/34 and my CPU becomes 2.41Ghz...

Running with no problems... should I step up again?

thetarget, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

coranta isnt working

1. coranta isnt working - Similar Threads - coranta isnt working

2. mic isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mic isnt working: my brand new mic works on other devices but refuses to give a squeak on my pc. its a usb mic. ive done everything suggested in help forums and it still isnt working. ive also tried with airpods and none of the options i have worked, yet they worked elsewhere, so i know this...
  3. microphone isnt working:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microphone isnt working:: My headset has a microphone and this microphone is not showing up on input devices, i have tried many things including driver uninstalls and re-installs, all that stuff, i am on windows ten and would really like a solution ASAP, for more info, it says, chose your output...
  4. Pin isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin isnt working: Hi, all of a sudden, when I restarted my pic and tried to log in I got a message: Something is wrong and pin isn’t available. I tried using my password but whatever I try is wrong. I don’t know what to do...
  5. BLUETOOTH ISNT WORKING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLUETOOTH ISNT WORKING: So I have been using a school issued laptop and a variety of problems have ensued such as the touch pad not working unless connected with a wireless mouse, the wifi signal going out and showing no available networks, and most recently, not showing the bluetooth device but...
  6. pc isnt working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc isnt working: sometimes my pc isnt working, when i type something its get deleted and when open any saved file its is not opening or seen like screen or words flashing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-isnt-working/abafe921-9430-4393-87c7-8a9015a56b50
  7. sound isnt working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound isnt working: My PC sound isn't working and I've tried everything. I've uninstalled it and restarted my PC like 100 times. I know my headset isn't the problem either because I plugged in a different one and it still didn't work. At this point I've considered buying a new PC. If anyone can...
  8. Microphone isnt working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone isnt working: Hi, I have a HP pavilion x360 laptop. It has a built-in microphone and it isn't working. If there is a loud sound, it will detect it kind of, and it picks up some background noise. But it cant detect voices. All drivers are up to date and the troubleshooter says there is no...
  9. wifi isnt working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi isnt working: So my wifi is not even showing up on windows 10 I went to my control panel and network and internet then I went to network and connections but when I got there my ethernet showed up but there was no wifi option...
  10. menu isnt working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    menu isnt working: menu isnt working no appp opening up keep geting critical error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/menu-isnt-working/8cece32d-b9cf-4624-ae40-17aaa5f647dd