Windows 10: Corasair HS35 headset mic problems

Discus and support Corasair HS35 headset mic problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Acer Aspire VX laptop and a Corsair HS35 headset that refuse to work together The audio will play through the headset just fine but I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sam9115, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Sam9115 Win User

Corasair HS35 headset mic problems

I have an Acer Aspire VX laptop and a Corsair HS35 headset that refuse to work together The audio will play through the headset just fine but I cannot get the microphone to work. When plugged into the 3.5mm port on my laptop I do not see the headset show up in the drop down menu under sound settings so I cannot select it to see it's properties. I have already tried the following with no luck:- Choosing headset on the pop-up menu when plugged in as well as every other option- Updating drivers- Resetting default device- Muting and unmuting it- Reinstalling corsair and Realtek audio managing so

:)

Sam9115, Jun 22, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

Headset mic

PC Specs will help us help you.

What is the brand/model of the headset mic combo?

What front panel audio jack(s) do you have? Some are only mic or only headset, some can be either mic or headset whichever is plugged in and some are combination headset/mic.

fireberd, Jun 22, 2021
  3. fireberd Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Helmut Win User

Headset mic

Depends on the specs of your hardware, you have not given enough detail.

PCs are normally separate Headphone and Mic sockets.
    Laptops a Combo socket (TRRS).

Headsets usually come with adapters to cater for both scenarios.

My headset has a Combo plug (TRRS), and an adapter for separate Headphones and Mic sockets.

You can plug the Headset Combo plug in to a Headphone only socket, but the Mic won't work. there is no second R contact.

Helmut, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Corasair HS35 headset mic problems - Similar Threads - Corasair HS35 headset

2. Headset mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset mic: So I bought a headset with mic to play for gaming now here comes the confusing part when I plug it in to pc and I speak into the microphone nothing works, how ever when I speak into ear piece it works Ive tried every setting there is. Please help on what I can do 171624
  3. Headset Mic Problem

Headset Mic Problem: Hi, I just recently switched from mac to windows and my computer asked if I connected headphones or a headset. I chose headphones since I didn't have a headset and pressed do not show again. I now have a headset and it's not using my headset mic but my built-in laptop mic....
  4. headset mic

headset mic: I purchased a headset Frontech model no HF-3442 which has two pins one red and one is green when i insert both the pins I can hear the sounds from the computer but my mic of the headset is detected by the computer but when i speak anything it is not able to recognize...
  5. Headset mic

Headset mic: So a few days ago my partners headset mic stopped working. He can hear but people cannot hear him. I thought it may be where the headset was plugged into so tried it on my pc and didnt work. Then i tried my headset on his pc and my pc and mine did not work either. Now they...
  6. Wireless headset audio + mic problem

Wireless headset audio + mic problem: Hi, i have a Sony WH-CH500 headset and i got a little problem there. I hear the sound very well when i'm not using the headset's mic, but when i enter in a discord channel the audio freeze and just the microphone is working, but the audio is still working as you can see in...
  7. Wireless headset audio + mic problem

Wireless headset audio + mic problem: <p class="contentStandard"><span style="font-face:Roboto, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira Sans, Droid Sans, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Hi, i have a Sony WH-CH500 headset and i got a little problem...
  8. Headset mic problem

Headset mic problem: Hi there. I just got a new pc and it wont find my mic. There are 2 ports , one for a headset and one for a mic, I can hear all sounds but my mic doesn't work. The headset that I have has its own mic. I have tried to update the drivers and reinstalling them and nothing...
  9. Mic and Headset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mic and Headset: Ok so basically, I have a gaming headset with a mic, I plugged it in via audio jack of my windows 10 computer. At the beginning each time I plugged in my headset my computer would ask me what I plugged in (Headphones, Mic, ETC). So I set it to headphones and clicked: Don't...
  10. Headset mic

Headset mic: im a pc gamer and i like to talk to my friends while playing, but to do so i have to use an xbox controller, because when i plug my headset into the jack on my pc, the sound works but not the mic. and i went into the sounds control panel, and the mic says that the input is...