Windows 10: Coratan, Invoke, and Outlook app dont see Family or share calendar

Discus and support Coratan, Invoke, and Outlook app dont see Family or share calendar in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi I connected my personal Hotmail account and my Work Office 365 account to Cortana, It seems like Cortana can't see any shared calendar or family... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Erikbarranquilla, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Coratan, Invoke, and Outlook app dont see Family or share calendar

Hi I connected my personal Hotmail account and my Work Office 365 account to Cortana, It seems like Cortana can't see any shared calendar or family calendar

I checked on my outlook app for Android, Cortana app for Android, My Surface Cortana App and Also in my Invoke, but in the calendar app on my Surface, it shows the calendars.

Anyone has a solution??

***Moved from Outlook.com / Calendars and tasks / Import, share, or open calendars***

Moved from Office 365 for admins / Exchange Online / Office 365 for business

:)

Erikbarranquilla, Feb 2, 2019
  2. gpstoloff Win User

Adding outlook family calendar to outlook 365

If the calendars are stored on an Outlook.com account, then you first have to share them on Outlook.com with all family members. This process emails an Exchange server-based link -- but NOT an ICS file -- to each family member's Outlook 365 program.

Once you open that link from within Outlook 365, close and reopen the program. The calendar should now appear in the list of calendars on the left side of the screen.

https://support.office.com/en-us/art...0-5a9b3f5e6ff2 will explain the Outlook.com part of the process, and that article contains links to the Outlook 365 part as well.

But, remember, there's a big difference between sharing calendars between 2 people's Outlooks on their own PCs, without a central Exchange server involved -- and sharing calendars on Outlook.com or another Exchange server, and using Outlook as the client to download from the server & work with it. If you're wanting the first technique, then that's a different discussion altogether. Please advise, and good luck (from a former Shropshire lad).

gpstoloff, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Adding outlook family calendar to outlook 365

I want to add our Microsoft family calendar to outlook 365. Basically I have two MS accounts. One is an old hotmail account which I use for emails and this is setup happily in outlook. The other is the Microsoft account I use to login to windows 10 with associated family setup. It actually has a non MS alias as my login, using my ISP email, account as the alias. Lord knows why I set it up that way and didn’t use the hotmail one I had but I guess I had my reasons. What I like is the family calendar on it. I’ve set it up so that all our family devices such as iPhone, iPad and Alexa can all read it and update. But as I am not a huge fan of the windows 10 native app for mail and calendar I prefer to use good old outlook from my 365 subscription. Currently outlook has accounts (mail and calendar) setup for my old hotmail email and also my ISP email. I want to just add the family calendar into outlook (no email). I figured after googling around the best way was to login to my Microsoft account and share the calendar to get an ICS link. But it seems the calendar cannot be shared, right clicking has the shared part greyed out. The only calendar that it seems can be shared is the main calendar on the acc. I just really want to get the ICS link for the shared family calendar so I can put it in outlook 365 and also add it to the calendar app on my Mac. I don’t want to set up the Microsoft account in outlook 365 as I already have a hotmail one linked and the email alias is the same as used for my ISP and that account is already setup in outlook for email usage, I’d imagine that may cause all sorts of confusion within outlook. So does anyone know how I can just get the family calendar ICS?

sorry, kind of hard to explain but I hope someone can help as it would be very beneficial to our family.

cheers
    Wayne

Scottyboy99, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Coratan, Invoke, and Outlook app dont see Family or share calendar

Adding outlook family calendar to outlook 365

Hi, thanks. It seems hard to sort out. How did you get your family calendar (even if read only) into outlook legacy/365? We’re you able share it and obtain an ics link to set it up as an internet calendar? I only want to get the family calendar into outlook 365 from my MS account and nothing else

cheers
    Wayne

Scottyboy99, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Coratan, Invoke, and Outlook app dont see Family or share calendar

1. Coratan, Invoke, and Outlook app dont see Family or share calendar - Similar Threads - Coratan Invoke Outlook

2. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  3. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  4. Calendar App outlook

Calendar App outlook: Why am I unable to copy and paste Google meet , zoom links from calendar app to my web browser ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-app-outlook/4b0faa5e-95a0-4aa1-a149-d5a2fb654c44
  5. My Family Calendar disappear on all desktop Calendar, Outlook 365 and Windows Calendar Outlook

My Family Calendar disappear on all desktop Calendar, Outlook 365 and Windows Calendar Outlook: After the update of My Family App, all my Family Calendar on all devices from the family disappeared with all the appointments . Only remains the new online My Family Calendar. But all the old appointments are gone. How can I get back the synchronisation? Thank you for your...
  6. My outlook calendar works but family calendar in windows missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My outlook calendar works but family calendar in windows missing: Family calendar suddenly disappear, please check asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-calendar-works-but-family-calendar-in/0961b631-3660-4d00-956f-965df396bb6d
  7. Merging or Sharing Outlook Calendar and Windows Desktop Calendar

Merging or Sharing Outlook Calendar and Windows Desktop Calendar: Hi, I just upgraded to Outlook 2019 and imported my calendar from outlook 2016. I would like to be able to use Windows Desktop calendar. Is there a way to import/merge/share my Outlook Calendar with the express calendar? I have the same e-mail account for both calendars, but...
  8. Coratan, Invoke, and Outlook app dont see Family or share calendar

Coratan, Invoke, and Outlook app dont see Family or share calendar: Hi I connected my personal Hotmail account and my Work Office 365 account to Cortana, It seems like Cortana can't see any shared calendar or family calendar I checked on my outlook app for Android, Cortana app for Android, My Surface Cortana App and Also in my Invoke, but...
  9. Outlook Calendar.com, Outlook 2016, Shared calendars

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Calendar.com, Outlook 2016, Shared calendars: Dear Spice & I have Outlook.com accounts (both updated), with calendars shared with each other on Outlook.com (co-owner access level). We can update each other's calendar directly on Outlook.com and in W10 Calendar. However, despite being configured as Exchange ActiveSync...
  10. Adding outlook family calendar to outlook 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Adding outlook family calendar to outlook 365: I want to add our Microsoft family calendar to outlook 365. Basically I have two MS accounts. One is an old hotmail account which I use for emails and this is setup happily in outlook. The other is the Microsoft account I use to login to windows 10 with associated family...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft phone calendar not syncing

2. cortana share list family member

3. cortana family calendar