Windows 10: Core Files

Discus and support Core Files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I delete/remove installed core files. Have tried the conventional method via control panel to no avail.?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by paulpettet, May 24, 2019.

1. Core Files

How do I delete/remove installed core files. Have tried the conventional method via control panel to no avail.?

:)

paulpettet, May 24, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 24, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 24, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Core Files

Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, May 24, 2019
Thema:

Core Files

1. Core Files - Similar Threads - Core Files

2. not able to register api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-0.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not able to register api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-0.dll: Why Cant i regitster this piece of **** dll. Also, why does it say this dll<api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-0.dll> is missing when i try and load a program. I have the file in windows sys32. I also put file in wow64. need your expertice please help.... Im on win8.1...
  3. not able to register api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-0.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not able to register api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-0.dll: Why Cant i regitster this piece of **** dll. Also, why does it say this dll<api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-0.dll> is missing when i try and load a program. I have the file in windows sys32. I also put file in wow64. need your expertice please help.... Im on win8.1...
  4. I can not turn on Core Isolation blocked by iansw60e.sys, all the Huawei files already...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not turn on Core Isolation blocked by iansw60e.sys, all the Huawei files already...: I've been trying to Activate Core Isolation for the Windows 11 update, already turned on the TPM 2.0 but still not possible to turn on the Core Isolation due incompatible drivers. First there were multiple Huawei .sys files that I deleted or deactivated with the Driver Store...
  5. I can not turn on Core Isolation blocked by iansw60e.sys, all the Huawei files already...

I can not turn on Core Isolation blocked by iansw60e.sys, all the Huawei files already...: I've been trying to Activate Core Isolation for the Windows 11 update, already turned on the TPM 2.0 but still not possible to turn on the Core Isolation due incompatible drivers. First there were multiple Huawei .sys files that I deleted or deactivated with the Driver Store...
  6. I can not turn on Core Isolation blocked by iansw60e.sys, all the Huawei files already...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I use inter core i3 3120m processor when i open the setup file of windows 10 64 bit here is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use inter core i3 3120m processor when i open the setup file of windows 10 64 bit here is...: Please give me this This Solution ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-use-inter-core-i3-3120m-processor-when-i-open/729b6a0f-3921-4f1c-be63-228b4c322909
  8. I use inter core i3 3120m processor when i open the setup file of windows 10 64 bit here is...

I use inter core i3 3120m processor when i open the setup file of windows 10 64 bit here is...: Please give me this This Solution ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-use-inter-core-i3-3120m-processor-when-i-open/729b6a0f-3921-4f1c-be63-228b4c322909
  9. I use inter core i3 3120m processor when i open the setup file of windows 10 64 bit here is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Some settings blocked 23H2 upgrade! Hosts file? Non-admin user? Isolation core?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some settings blocked 23H2 upgrade! Hosts file? Non-admin user? Isolation core?...: Hi everyone, it happened that my system was not eligible for the 23H2 upgrade. Windows Update said to do nothing and to wait for the update to be available, but the "More information" link took me to a web page which warned that some unspecified "blocks" were preventing the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uso core worker process what is it

2. what is uso core worker process

3. USO Core Worker Process

4. uso core worker process app