Windows 10: Core Gaurd 2009

Discus and support Core Gaurd 2009 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why do I have coregaurd2009 on my computer. I didn't download it. is it a Microsoft product? if not, how do I clean it from my computer. It does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MatthewAdamitis, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Core Gaurd 2009

Why do I have coregaurd2009 on my computer. I didn't download it. is it a Microsoft product? if not, how do I clean it from my computer. It does not show up as an app.

I saw that it can be cleanned out of my registry. However, I want a Microsoft product to do so.

Please help,

Matt

:)

MatthewAdamitis, Jul 16, 2020

2. Device gaurd

Hello Team

Currently i am using WIN 10 enterprise in which i have to test one of their features that is Device Guard .

But while using this i read we require some additional software tools for making the code integrity policy .

And i am searching for the same but didn't get yet any body can suggest what i have to do.

Also if possible give some relevent ideas for using Device Gaurd .

Regards

Sunny

SunnyBurman, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Core Gaurd 2009

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Core Gaurd 2009

1. Core Gaurd 2009 - Similar Threads - Core Gaurd 2009

2. Windows Version 2009 or 22H2?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Version 2009 or 22H2?: In Nov. 2022 I upgraded from windows 10 pro to windows 11 pro. Till now when reviewing my settings from my Microsoft Account site my laptop shows I am running Windows version 2009. On the other hand a system query of my device says Windows 11 Pro version 22H2. Question is why...
  3. Is Intel Core-i3 2365M YY: 2009 version still supported?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Intel Core-i3 2365M YY: 2009 version still supported?: Hiim facing a lot of problems with my graphics card and i cant handle it anymore, i cant play games, i cant watch YouTube without my PC crashing..so, i run Windows 11 yes, i know, i cant run it on that processor and graphics card, but i still tried to download it using the...
  4. Is Intel Core-i3 2365M YY: 2009 version still supported?

Is Intel Core-i3 2365M YY: 2009 version still supported?: Hiim facing a lot of problems with my graphics card and i cant handle it anymore, i cant play games, i cant watch YouTube without my PC crashing..so, i run Windows 11 yes, i know, i cant run it on that processor and graphics card, but i still tried to download it using the...
  5. Wolfenstein 2009 Return 2023?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wolfenstein 2009 Return 2023?: Hello as A Wolf 09 fan I am wondering if the game is returning next year? when the deal is completed between Activision and Microsoft, I have heard from others working at Microsoft saying it may return to steam and other platforms in 2023. Please let me know the likely hood...
  6. Unable to use Encarta 2009

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to use Encarta 2009: Hey everyone, I am here with a problem which is bothering me from days. I recently discovered Encarta saved in my drive from the last many years and thought to install it. I had already use Encarta on Windows 7 without any issues but on Windows 10, I am encountering problems...
  7. can't update to 2009

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't update to 2009: I have problems while trying to upgrade my computer from 2004 version to 20h2 updae ■At 27-5 when 2004 Update was released it was shown immediately on my pc i tried to update to it from 1909 version and everytime i tried to update it would reach 60% then returns to 57% and...
  8. windows 10 update 2009

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update 2009: i want to update my windows 10 ver 2004 into 2009 october update through windows 10 update assistant. since my mobile data is limited so i want to know the size of the update as how much data will it consume???...
  9. Disable Device / Credential Gaurd on Windows 10 Home

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable Device / Credential Gaurd on Windows 10 Home: I tried to run a virtual machine on my Windows 10 Home machine, but I get the error "VMware Workstation and Device/Credential Guard are not compatible. VMware Workstation can be run after disabling Device/Credential Guard. Please visit http://www.vmware.com/go/turnoff_CG_DG...
  10. Migrate Quicken 2009 to Win10

Migrate Quicken 2009 to Win10: I was able to load Quicken 2009 on my Win10 sys and it seems to work but I can't migrate the data from my XP sys to my Win10 sys. I do a backup on the XP sys and try to restore it on the Win10 sys but it says the file is invalid. Anybody been successful with this or have any...