Windows 10: core isolation blocked by ew_usbccgpfilter.sys

Discus and support core isolation blocked by ew_usbccgpfilter.sys in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 11 Pro Eval Build 22581 on SurfaceBook1Core Isolation was disabled, due to Western Digital drivers, and HuaWei drivers, including the star of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sanfrandave, Apr 5, 2022.

1. core isolation blocked by ew_usbccgpfilter.sys

Windows 11 Pro Eval Build 22581 on SurfaceBook1Core Isolation was disabled, due to Western Digital drivers, and HuaWei drivers, including the star of our show, ew_usbccgpfilter.sys!Go to Privacy and Security, in Core Isolation, open Core Isolation Details, run the scan, on the report, expand all together, and screenshot it, so you've got your "hit list".The WD drivers and all the other HW drivers were deleted in Device Manager, .view . devices by driver, go down to the target, give it the big D!Now for the exception: ew_~.sys is not locatable in Device driver. I tried sending Windows Search ou

:)

sanfrandave, Apr 5, 2022

2. igdkmd64.sys core isolation

Hi everyone,

So in order to perform the 2004 update i was asked by the updater to turn off core isolation. Now after the update everything is working, but i cannot turn it back on, which kinda sucks.

Now as far as I understood this is a intel integrated graphics driver. Which is weird since I have an AMD Ryzen chip without integrated graphics. Now in the past the system had an 4th gen intel inside, so I'm wondering what is going on.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

CupCakeArmy, Apr 5, 2022
  3. PxHlpa64.sys preventing core isolation

Thanks. Been there done that before posting.

And I have now uninstalled Microsoft Virtual DVD-ROM. And that driver is still given as the reason Core isolation can't be turned on.

This is getting nuts.

- - - Updated - - -

What drivers are shown for Microsoft Virtual DVD-ROM in Device Manager?

Hoosier Daddy, Apr 5, 2022
  4. wc_964 Win User

core isolation blocked by ew_usbccgpfilter.sys

Core Isolation

In windows security under Core Isolation: Device security shows memory integrity can't be started. There may be an incompatibility on your device. I am also receiving message that controlled folder access blocked CNQMSWCS.l and C;/WINDOWS...' all in notifications.
    Any recommendations?

wc_964, Apr 5, 2022
Thema:

core isolation blocked by ew_usbccgpfilter.sys

1. core isolation blocked by ew_usbccgpfilter.sys - Similar Threads - core isolation blocked

2. Core isolation not possible because of xusb21.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core isolation not possible because of xusb21.sys: I got this error when trying to enable core isolation and ive looked for this driver in cmd, device manager, and autoruns but it doesn't appear anywhere, so I don't know what to do....
  3. Core isolation not possible because of xusb21.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Core isolation not possible because of xusb21.sys: I got this error when trying to enable core isolation and ive looked for this driver in cmd, device manager, and autoruns but it doesn't appear anywhere, so I don't know what to do....
  4. Problem with core isolation win 11 winvdedrv6.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with core isolation win 11 winvdedrv6.sys: HI all, hope you been doing well. Can someone help please , my Core isolation is off because of this driver WinVDEdv6.sys .Basically I cant find it to delete or change name etc...What should I do ?...
  5. Problem with core isolation win 11 winvdedrv6.sys

Problem with core isolation win 11 winvdedrv6.sys: HI all, hope you been doing well. Can someone help please , my Core isolation is off because of this driver WinVDEdv6.sys .Basically I cant find it to delete or change name etc...What should I do ?...
  6. Core Isolation Blocked by Incompatible WIDCOMM Driver

Core Isolation Blocked by Incompatible WIDCOMM Driver: Running Windows 11 on HP Omen 17, all updates current. Just noticed an Memory Integrity error flag in Security due to driver incompatibilities. Offending driver is:frmupgr.sysWIDCOMMImport date: 10/26/2021Driver date: 5/7/2007Driver version: 6.1.0.1000Published name:...
  7. Core Isolation - Memory integrity xhunter1.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation - Memory integrity xhunter1.sys: Good day,May i ask what is the problem causing this?. I cant turn on Memory integrityTried deleting xhunter1.sys in regedit. it causes more problem. error prompts.Can anyone help me. Thanks1 . When i try to turn it on.2. I receive message like this.3. Then it turn off like...
  8. Core Isolation - Memory integrity xhunter1.sys

Core Isolation - Memory integrity xhunter1.sys: Good day,May i ask what is the problem causing this?. I cant turn on Memory integrityTried deleting xhunter1.sys in regedit. it causes more problem. error prompts.Can anyone help me. Thanks1 . When i try to turn it on.2. I receive message like this.3. Then it turn off like...
  9. core isolation blocked by ew_usbccgpfilter.sys

core isolation blocked by ew_usbccgpfilter.sys: Windows 11 Pro Eval Build 22581 on SurfaceBook1Core Isolation was disabled, due to Western Digital drivers, and HuaWei drivers, including the star of our show, ew_usbccgpfilter.sys!Go to Privacy and Security, in Core Isolation, open Core Isolation Details, run the scan, on...
  10. igdkmd64.sys core isolation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    igdkmd64.sys core isolation: Hi everyone, So in order to perform the 2004 update i was asked by the updater to turn off core isolation. Now after the update everything is working, but i cannot turn it back on, which kinda sucks. Now as far as I understood this is a intel integrated graphics driver....