Windows 10: Core Isolation cannot be turned on because of old driver ghosts

Discus and support Core Isolation cannot be turned on because of old driver ghosts in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Core isolation flagged igdkmd64.sys 20.19.15.4703 as incompatible.This old igdkmd64.sys file does not exist in the most current Intel graphics driver... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JosephT71, Jul 14, 2021.

1. JosephT71 Win User

Core Isolation cannot be turned on because of old driver ghosts

Core isolation flagged igdkmd64.sys 20.19.15.4703 as incompatible.This old igdkmd64.sys file does not exist in the most current Intel graphics driver --- the new driver has igdkmd64lp.sys.The old driver ghost is listed here.

:)

JosephT71, Jul 14, 2021

2. Core isolation not turning on

I am running a AMD build with windows 10 and had my core isolation on prior. I downloaded an update on a driver for my Elgato game capture and now my Core isolation will not turn back on.

Richard Galente, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10  

It looks like the .reg file in step 2 of Option Two in this tutorial worked to turn on Core isolation for you.

Correct, you could use step 3 to turn it off.

Brink, Jul 14, 2021
  4. Core Isolation cannot be turned on because of old driver ghosts

Unable to turn on core isolation

Every time I try to turn on core isolation it says my pc has an incompatible driver named xhunter1.sys. How can I fix this problem or update the driver to turn on memory integrity ???

AbhinavKakati, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

Core Isolation cannot be turned on because of old driver ghosts

1. Core Isolation cannot be turned on because of old driver ghosts - Similar Threads - Core Isolation cannot

2. Can't turn core isolation on because of a driver wdcsam64sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn core isolation on because of a driver wdcsam64sys: I just upgraded to W11 form W10 and I can't turn core isolation on because of a driver incompatibility.I deleted all of the other drivers that were incompatible and I am left with this one:wdcsam64sysWestern Digital TechnologiesDevice: WD SES DeviceImport Date:...
  3. Can't turn core isolation on because of a driver wdcsam64sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't turn core isolation on because of a driver wdcsam64sys: I just upgraded to W11 form W10 and I can't turn core isolation on because of a driver incompatibility.I deleted all of the other drivers that were incompatible and I am left with this one:wdcsam64sysWestern Digital TechnologiesDevice: WD SES DeviceImport Date:...
  4. Deleting a driver to turn on core isolation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting a driver to turn on core isolation: I'm on windows 10 and want to turn on core isolation, but I can't due to a driver. I can't figure out how to delete the incompatible driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-a-driver-to-turn-on-core-isolation/771b8254-ab5d-463c-b712-ea835033bb13
  5. Deleting a driver to turn on core isolation

Deleting a driver to turn on core isolation: I'm on windows 10 and want to turn on core isolation, but I can't due to a driver. I can't figure out how to delete the incompatible driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-a-driver-to-turn-on-core-isolation/771b8254-ab5d-463c-b712-ea835033bb13
  6. Core Isolation not possible because driver cannot be located

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation not possible because driver cannot be located: I've been having trouble enabling core isolation on my pc because of the xusb.sys driver. I've attempted removing multiple drivers but windows security still detects it.I followed this guide: and could get neither method to work, I can't seem to find the actual driver to...
  7. Core Isolation not possible because driver cannot be located

Core Isolation not possible because driver cannot be located: I've been having trouble enabling core isolation on my pc because of the xusb.sys driver. I've attempted removing multiple drivers but windows security still detects it.I followed this guide: and could get neither method to work, I can't seem to find the actual driver to...
  8. core isolation cannot be turned on problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    core isolation cannot be turned on problem: I get core isolation cannot be turned on, due to incompatible driver, wdcsam64_prewin_sys Western technologies but I followed steps given by someone on here that were good, and clear instructions but when I typed in delete drivers,it says driver is in use and cannot be...
  9. Cannot turn on Core Isolation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot turn on Core Isolation: Hi, I can't turn on Core Isolation. There's some incompatible driverI tried to resolve the problem by following the thread HERE. But I get this error instead Yes, I did have changed the ownership of the file, but still can't change the name. Thankyou in advance...
  10. Cannot turn on Core Isolation

Cannot turn on Core Isolation: Hi, I can't turn on Core Isolation. There's some incompatible driverI tried to resolve the problem by following the thread HERE. But I get this error instead Yes, I did have changed the ownership of the file, but still can't change the name. Thankyou in advance...