Windows 10: Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver

Discus and support Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. When I am turning on the core isolation protection by windows defender, it is failing and shows the message that I have writed below. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andrei DOBRE 111700, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver

Hello. When I am turning on the core isolation protection by windows defender, it is failing and shows the message that I have writed below. What should I do, thanks for any advice. jlinkx64.sysSeggerImport date: 10/2/2022Driver date: 1/9/2007Driver version: 2.6.5.0Published name: oem59.inf

:)

Andrei DOBRE 111700, Mar 29, 2023

2. Unable to enable core isolation however no incompatible drivers listed

I have windows 11 and I am trying to enable windows core isolation. When I try to enable it says there are incompatible drivers. But when I click to review incompatible drivers none are listed. I am not sure what to do. I have tried restarting and scanning again but it's still preventing me from enabling with no incompatible drivers listed.

Thanks!

Philip Traugott, Mar 29, 2023
  3. Cannot enable Core Isolation in Windows 11 due to incompatible drivers

Hi,

Core isolation is an additional security feature.

What drivers are listed in your case?

Sumit (Volunteer Moderator), Mar 29, 2023
  4. Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver

Cannot enable Core Isolation in Windows 11 due to incompatible drivers

Core isolation on Windows 11 not possible, in my case, because of these drivers

Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver ef31cef8-a39d-4c18-ad47-bd7ad83aed44?upload=true.png

I tried to find them in Windows/Sys32/drivers (as suggested in other forums) and deleting them but with no success so how can I solve the problem allowing the activation of core isolation?

Original title:

Core isolation not allowed for driver incompatibility

Fabrizio98it, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver

1. Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver - Similar Threads - Core Isolation Failed

2. Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver: When I am turning on the core isolation protection by windows defender, it is failing and showing the message.Incompatible DriversAlcGener.sysShould I delete that driver? System: HP laptop 14s-cf0120tuProcessor: IntelR PentiumR CPU 4417U @ 2.30GHzUpdate History: 2023-04...
  3. Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver: When I am turning on the core isolation protection by windows defender, it is failing and showing the message.Incompatible DriversAlcGener.sysShould I delete that driver? System: HP laptop 14s-cf0120tuProcessor: IntelR PentiumR CPU 4417U @ 2.30GHzUpdate History: 2023-04...
  4. Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver: Hello. When I am turning on the core isolation protection by windows defender, it is failing and shows the message that I have writed below. What should I do, thanks for any advice. jlinkx64.sysSeggerImport date: 10/2/2022Driver date: 1/9/2007Driver version: 2.6.5.0Published...
  5. Core Isolation Blocked by Incompatible WIDCOMM Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation Blocked by Incompatible WIDCOMM Driver: Running Windows 11 on HP Omen 17, all updates current. Just noticed an Memory Integrity error flag in Security due to driver incompatibilities. Offending driver is:frmupgr.sysWIDCOMMImport date: 10/26/2021Driver date: 5/7/2007Driver version: 6.1.0.1000Published name:...
  6. Core Isolation Blocked by Incompatible WIDCOMM Driver

Core Isolation Blocked by Incompatible WIDCOMM Driver: Running Windows 11 on HP Omen 17, all updates current. Just noticed an Memory Integrity error flag in Security due to driver incompatibilities. Offending driver is:frmupgr.sysWIDCOMMImport date: 10/26/2021Driver date: 5/7/2007Driver version: 6.1.0.1000Published name:...
  7. Core isolation not allowed for driver incompatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core isolation not allowed for driver incompatibility: Core isolation on Windows 11 not possible, in my case, because of these driversI tried to find them in Windows/Sys32/drivers as suggested in other forums and deleting them but with no success so how can I solve the problem allowing the activation of core isolation?...
  8. Core isolation not allowed for driver incompatibility

Core isolation not allowed for driver incompatibility: Core isolation on Windows 11 not possible, in my case, because of these driversI tried to find them in Windows/Sys32/drivers as suggested in other forums and deleting them but with no success so how can I solve the problem allowing the activation of core isolation?...
  9. Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver: Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver After all these years you would think that Microsoft would have fixed this by now.Now, there are NO updates to be found for these drivers on any of the company named as owners. How can I fix this so I can turn on Core Isolation?...
  10. Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver: Hi, When i am turning on the core isolation protection by windows defender, it is failing and showing the message that i have attached. I do not have any idea that they are system driver or just some kinds of useless driver installed in my pc. I have uploaded two images. If...