Windows 10: core isolation fails because of ftdibus.sys

Discus and support core isolation fails because of ftdibus.sys in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So, because of impending windows 11, I checked the hardware security of the device, a HP Pavilion PC570. Went to BIOS and TPM is on and running. The... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GammaMar, Jun 26, 2021.

1. GammaMar Win User

core isolation fails because of ftdibus.sys

So, because of impending windows 11, I checked the hardware security of the device, a HP Pavilion PC570. Went to BIOS and TPM is on and running. The Windows Security says that " The device conforms with the standard hardware requierements" more or less. But when clicking in Core Isolation, it appears switched off, and when verified , it says that ftdibus.sys is incompatible published name oem0.inf controller date 8/25/2014. First, how do I upgrade it , to a compatible driver, second, it is "safe" to remove it, and if it is , how?

:)

GammaMar, Jun 26, 2021

2. igdkmd64.sys core isolation

Hi everyone,

So in order to perform the 2004 update i was asked by the updater to turn off core isolation. Now after the update everything is working, but i cannot turn it back on, which kinda sucks.

Now as far as I understood this is a intel integrated graphics driver. Which is weird since I have an AMD Ryzen chip without integrated graphics. Now in the past the system had an 4th gen intel inside, so I'm wondering what is going on.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

CupCakeArmy, Jun 26, 2021
  3. Unable to turn on core isolation

Every time I try to turn on core isolation it says my pc has an incompatible driver named xhunter1.sys. How can I fix this problem or update the driver to turn on memory integrity ???

AbhinavKakati, Jun 26, 2021
  4. Naresh_K Win User

core isolation disabled itself in bios on new computer

Hello Khynnea,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

It can be the BIOS update released by your manufacturer through windows updates which might have changed the status from Enabled to disabled. However here are the steps to enable it again.

• Open start menu and search for Windows Defender Security Center.
    • Go to Device Security.
    • You will be able to find Core Isolation, please click on Core Isolation details.
    • Then you can turn it on.

Restart is restart is required for the changes to be effective. Please write back, if you need any further assistance.

Hope it helps.

Naresh Kumar

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naresh_K, Jun 26, 2021
Thema:

1. core isolation fails because of ftdibus.sys - Similar Threads - core isolation fails

2. Core isolation not possible because of xusb21.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core isolation not possible because of xusb21.sys: I got this error when trying to enable core isolation and ive looked for this driver in cmd, device manager, and autoruns but it doesn't appear anywhere, so I don't know what to do....
  3. Core isolation not possible because of xusb21.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Core isolation not possible because of xusb21.sys: I got this error when trying to enable core isolation and ive looked for this driver in cmd, device manager, and autoruns but it doesn't appear anywhere, so I don't know what to do....
  4. Core Isolation Memory Integrity fails to enable because of incompatible driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation Memory Integrity fails to enable because of incompatible driver...: I am getting this problem. I am not a techie and do not fully understand all of the previous discussions on this issue. I have never deleted a driver. Seems like some WD update created this issue. How can I clear this issue up besides buying a new computer. Can I just...
  5. Core Isolation Memory Integrity fails to enable because of incompatible driver...

Core Isolation Memory Integrity fails to enable because of incompatible driver...: I am getting this problem. I am not a techie and do not fully understand all of the previous discussions on this issue. I have never deleted a driver. Seems like some WD update created this issue. How can I clear this issue up besides buying a new computer. Can I just...
  6. Problem with core isolation win 11 winvdedrv6.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with core isolation win 11 winvdedrv6.sys: HI all, hope you been doing well. Can someone help please , my Core isolation is off because of this driver WinVDEdv6.sys .Basically I cant find it to delete or change name etc...What should I do ?...
  7. Core Isolation - Memory integrity xhunter1.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation - Memory integrity xhunter1.sys: Good day,May i ask what is the problem causing this?. I cant turn on Memory integrityTried deleting xhunter1.sys in regedit. it causes more problem. error prompts.Can anyone help me. Thanks1 . When i try to turn it on.2. I receive message like this.3. Then it turn off like...
  8. Core Isolation - Memory integrity xhunter1.sys

Core Isolation - Memory integrity xhunter1.sys: Good day,May i ask what is the problem causing this?. I cant turn on Memory integrityTried deleting xhunter1.sys in regedit. it causes more problem. error prompts.Can anyone help me. Thanks1 . When i try to turn it on.2. I receive message like this.3. Then it turn off like...
  9. igdkmd64.sys core isolation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    igdkmd64.sys core isolation: Hi everyone, So in order to perform the 2004 update i was asked by the updater to turn off core isolation. Now after the update everything is working, but i cannot turn it back on, which kinda sucks. Now as far as I understood this is a intel integrated graphics driver....
  10. Core Isolation Memory Integrity fails to enable because of incompatible driver...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Core Isolation Memory Integrity fails to enable because of incompatible driver...: Lenovo Legion Y740, Intel core i7 9750H, Windows 10, v2004 Build 9041.264 I tried to enable the Core Isolation -> Memory Integrity feature in Windows Defender today, but it failed. It showed this under "Incompatible drivers" - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys Driver date: 11/29/2017...