Windows 10: Core Isolation - Memory Integrity Not Turning On - Driver Incompatibilities - Please help!

Discus and support Core Isolation - Memory Integrity Not Turning On - Driver Incompatibilities - Please help! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Community, Today I noticed that Memory Integrity in Core Isolation in Windows Security is not turned on. So I tried to turn it on but I got an... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Avinash Kodavalla, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Core Isolation - Memory Integrity Not Turning On - Driver Incompatibilities - Please help!

Hi Community,

Today I noticed that Memory Integrity in Core Isolation in Windows Security is not turned on. So I tried to turn it on but I got an error something related to driver incompatibilities. Please help me regarding this to turn this feature on.

Core Isolation - Memory Integrity Not Turning On - Driver Incompatibilities - Please help! c5639dcd-92db-4be0-867e-bf0a820eec02?upload=true.jpg

I've clicked on Review incompatible drivers and noticed that there are many related to Huawei, HUAWEI Technologies CO.,LTD, Huawei Incorporated and TENCENT. But I have no hardware device or a software device related to Huawei or Tencent. So why do they have installed in my laptop. And how to remove them.

I'm using DELL Inspiron 15 3576 with Intel Core i5-8250U, 8GB DDR4 RAM 4GB A-Data Technology & 4GB Samsung, 1TB HDD Toshiba and 480GB SSD Kingston, Dell Motherboard ODTW31. None of the hardware is related to Huawei or Tencent.

Also please check this video in the below link to see what incompatible drivers are shown in Windows Security.

Core Isolation Memory Integrity Screen recording

Also ask me in replies on what more additional information is required.

Regards

Avinash

:)

Avinash Kodavalla, Apr 22, 2021
  2. windoc Win User

Cannot Turn On Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Settings

From Tutorial -> Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials

Not able to perform steps in Option 1
    Under "Windows Defender Security Center", "Device Security" is not an option.
    Winver reports Version 1709 (OS build 16299 402)
    The processor is Intel I3
    Virtualization is enabled in system BIOS.

Please advise.

windoc, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Memory Integrity: Core Isolation Error

I tried to Switch on Memory Integrity in Core Isolation in Windows Security Defender. After it does a scan for incompatible drivers, it throws an error saying Resolve any driver incompatibilities and scan again. So when I review incompatible driver it shows
    a usb2ser.sys (MediaTek Inc.) which is incompatible and says to resolve problems with incompatible Drivers. So how to resolve this error? Thanks

NiharShah8999, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Core Isolation - Memory Integrity Not Turning On - Driver Incompatibilities - Please help!

Unable to turn on core isolation

Every time I try to turn on core isolation it says my pc has an incompatible driver named xhunter1.sys. How can I fix this problem or update the driver to turn on memory integrity ???

AbhinavKakati, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

Core Isolation - Memory Integrity Not Turning On - Driver Incompatibilities - Please help!

1. Core Isolation - Memory Integrity Not Turning On - Driver Incompatibilities - Please help! - Similar Threads - Core Isolation Memory

2. Core isolation, memory integrity wont turn on because of incompatible driver vktaps.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core isolation, memory integrity wont turn on because of incompatible driver vktaps.sys: I am curious as to what the purpose or use of vktap.sys is because it installed itself when I upgraded to windows 11 pro yesterday from windows 10 pro, and it says it is incompatible with it. why would windows 11 give me an incompatible driver to use its features. does anyone...
  3. Core isolation, memory integrity wont turn on because of incompatible driver vktaps.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Core isolation, memory integrity wont turn on because of incompatible driver vktaps.sys: I am curious as to what the purpose or use of vktap.sys is because it installed itself when I upgraded to windows 11 pro yesterday from windows 10 pro, and it says it is incompatible with it. why would windows 11 give me an incompatible driver to use its features. does anyone...
  4. Core isolation>memory integrity does not turn on. does not show any incompatible drivers...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core isolation>memory integrity does not turn on. does not show any incompatible drivers...: Memory integrity with local security authority protection does not turn on. I've tried reinstalling Windows From the hard drive and from the Internet. However, it does not seem the soul that issue when I try turning on memory integrity on, It says there are incompatible...
  5. Core isolation>memory integrity does not turn on. does not show any incompatible drivers...

Core isolation>memory integrity does not turn on. does not show any incompatible drivers...: Memory integrity with local security authority protection does not turn on. I've tried reinstalling Windows From the hard drive and from the Internet. However, it does not seem the soul that issue when I try turning on memory integrity on, It says there are incompatible...
  6. Windows Security - Core Isolation - Memory Integrity - No incompatible drivers found

Windows Security - Core Isolation - Memory Integrity - No incompatible drivers found: I own a Dell XPS 13 9300, with all latest updates of Windows 11 and drivers through Dell's SupportAssist software installed, as of May 26th, 2023. I've noticed an alert icon on Windows Security a couple days ago and it says my Memory Integrity was disabled due to incompatible...
  7. Cannot turn Memory integrity on in Core Isolation in Device Security, and no incompatible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot turn Memory integrity on in Core Isolation in Device Security, and no incompatible...: I only recently noticed this, since I clicked "Show hidden icons" in the taskbar to check on things, and I noticed Windows Security had an issue. I assumed it was just an update that it wanted to push, but I looked anyway, and it brought me to Core Isolation in Device...
  8. Cannot turn Memory integrity on in Core Isolation in Device Security, and no incompatible...

Cannot turn Memory integrity on in Core Isolation in Device Security, and no incompatible...: I only recently noticed this, since I clicked "Show hidden icons" in the taskbar to check on things, and I noticed Windows Security had an issue. I assumed it was just an update that it wanted to push, but I looked anyway, and it brought me to Core Isolation in Device...
  9. Core Isolation/Memory Integrity feature turned off. Incompatible driver installed. Memory...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation/Memory Integrity feature turned off. Incompatible driver installed. Memory...: Memory Isolation was turned off to allow a SkyGolf/SkyCaddie program to load. A message regarding incompatible drivers popped up. The program was uninstalled but the Memory Integrity feature cannot be turned back on. The message still states there is an incompatible driver...
  10. Core Isolation/Memory Integrity feature turned off. Incompatible driver installed. Memory...

Core Isolation/Memory Integrity feature turned off. Incompatible driver installed. Memory...: Memory Isolation was turned off to allow a SkyGolf/SkyCaddie program to load. A message regarding incompatible drivers popped up. The program was uninstalled but the Memory Integrity feature cannot be turned back on. The message still states there is an incompatible driver...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. memory integrity tencent