Windows 10: Core Isolation missing & Security Users I don't recognize

Discus and support Core Isolation missing & Security Users I don't recognize in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer has been acting very strange lately and maybe I am paranoid but I feel like it is being remote accessed. I used to be able to use the Core... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jessica Cathey, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Core Isolation missing & Security Users I don't recognize

My computer has been acting very strange lately and maybe I am paranoid but I feel like it is being remote accessed. I used to be able to use the Core Isolation feature and while just attempting to go to that area within settings, it is no longer there. But when I go to start search, I type core isolation I see it under system settings, but when I click on it it says "the page you are trying to access has no supported features and is not available." I know for a fact it used to be there and I used to have it turned on.... In addition to that strangeness, I constantly see multiple users when

:)

Jessica Cathey, Sep 25, 2022
  2. Naresh_K Win User

core isolation disabled itself in bios on new computer

Hello Khynnea,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

It can be the BIOS update released by your manufacturer through windows updates which might have changed the status from Enabled to disabled. However here are the steps to enable it again.

• Open start menu and search for Windows Defender Security Center.
    • Go to Device Security.
    • You will be able to find Core Isolation, please click on Core Isolation details.
    • Then you can turn it on.

Restart is restart is required for the changes to be effective. Please write back, if you need any further assistance.

Hope it helps.

Naresh Kumar

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naresh_K, Sep 25, 2022
  3. antares Win User
    antares, Sep 25, 2022
  4. windoc Win User

Core Isolation missing & Security Users I don't recognize

Cannot Turn On Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Settings

From Tutorial -> Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials

Not able to perform steps in Option 1
    Under "Windows Defender Security Center", "Device Security" is not an option.
    Winver reports Version 1709 (OS build 16299 402)
    The processor is Intel I3
    Virtualization is enabled in system BIOS.

Please advise.

windoc, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

Core Isolation missing & Security Users I don't recognize

1. Core Isolation missing & Security Users I don't recognize - Similar Threads - Core Isolation missing

2. local security authority is missing from core isolation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    local security authority is missing from core isolation: I have Windows 11 Version 22H2. Recently I noticed that I was getting a yellow warning on windows security that actions recommended. I went into device security and notice that the issue pertains to core isolation, and it says that my Local Security Authority Protection is...
  3. local security authority is missing from core isolation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    local security authority is missing from core isolation: I have Windows 11 Version 22H2. Recently I noticed that I was getting a yellow warning on windows security that actions recommended. I went into device security and notice that the issue pertains to core isolation, and it says that my Local Security Authority Protection is...
  4. I don't have core isolation in my device security:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have core isolation in my device security:: I don't have core isolation in my device security and I don't know why. Can someone please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-core-isolation-in-my-device-security/f600013f-411a-474f-b0fb-a338e90a4aa3
  5. I don't have core isolation in my device security:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have core isolation in my device security:: I don't have core isolation in my device security and I don't know why. Can someone please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-core-isolation-in-my-device-security/f600013f-411a-474f-b0fb-a338e90a4aa3
  6. core isolation page is missing and is not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    core isolation page is missing and is not available: this is my my problem and the start actions button is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/core-isolation-page-is-missing-and-is-not/c9a6928e-2143-4696-acf9-9103a5699dc3
  7. core isolation page is missing and is not available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    core isolation page is missing and is not available: this is my my problem and the start actions button is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/core-isolation-page-is-missing-and-is-not/c9a6928e-2143-4696-acf9-9103a5699dc3
  8. Core Isolation missing & Security Users I don't recognize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation missing & Security Users I don't recognize: My computer has been acting very strange lately and maybe I am paranoid but I feel like it is being remote accessed. I used to be able to use the Core Isolation feature and while just attempting to go to that area within settings, it is no longer there. But when I go to start...
  9. Core Isolation missing & Security Users I don't recognize

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Core Isolation missing & Security Users I don't recognize: My computer has been acting very strange lately and maybe I am paranoid but I feel like it is being remote accessed. I used to be able to use the Core Isolation feature and while just attempting to go to that area within settings, it is no longer there. But when I go to start...
  10. Device Security - Core Isolation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Device Security - Core Isolation: Hi there, I'm trying to enable core isolation under the Device Security within Windows Defender but have come across an issue. I have an incompatible driver preventing the core isolation from enabling. The driver is named ftdibus.sys which is located in...