Windows 10: Core Temp in Task Manger ...

Discus and support Core Temp in Task Manger ... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use Core Temp. I have configured it so it starts with Windows. I expect to see it in the Task Manager's start tab, it's not there. Any thoughts? -thx... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MourningStar, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Core Temp in Task Manger ...

I use Core Temp. I have configured it so it starts with Windows. I expect to see it in the Task Manager's start tab, it's not there. Any thoughts? -thx

:)

MourningStar, Nov 4, 2020

2. Why does Task Manger shows half of the cores?

Device Manager shows logical processors (which is 8), while Task Manger reports on both aspects (4 cores and 8 logical processors).

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Nov 4, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Core Temp in Task Manger ...

hard always 100% in task manger

my hard is always 100% in task manger without any programm running !!!

what is the problem

my proscor core i5 7th generation

graphics nvidia 4 gp

ram 8 gb

hard 1T

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category. ***

Mohammed Talal, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

Core Temp in Task Manger ...

1. Core Temp in Task Manger ... - Similar Threads - Core Temp Task

2. what can i remove from task manger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what can i remove from task manger: what can i remove from task manger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-can-i-remove-from-task-manger/3d0888fb-9a8f-4695-941b-bceacc7cb311
  3. 100's of Windows Problem reporting tasks in task manger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100's of Windows Problem reporting tasks in task manger: There are 100s of tasks in the task manger that all say the same thing. This is the second time this has happening in two days. I am updated on windows update and this laptop is less than 1 week old. I am running windows 11 and have not yet installed or removed any programs...
  4. 100's of Windows Problem reporting tasks in task manger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    100's of Windows Problem reporting tasks in task manger: There are 100s of tasks in the task manger that all say the same thing. This is the second time this has happening in two days. I am updated on windows update and this laptop is less than 1 week old. I am running windows 11 and have not yet installed or removed any programs...
  5. system power usage very high task manger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system power usage very high task manger: when ever i start my pc and check on task manger the system is always on very high power usage . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-power-usage-very-high-task-manger/8fb51230-7049-424f-b119-b659a4104eb9
  6. Task Manger Not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Manger Not working: [ATTACH] Hello, I am a user of Windows 10 My Task Manger is showing nothing for the past 10 days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manger-not-working/7388652c-aaf7-43fd-a191-bf66f4fc471f
  7. What is "Microsoft Connect" called in Task Manger?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is "Microsoft Connect" called in Task Manger?: Hello, I use Microsoft Connect (aka Connect to a Wireless Display) daily now that I'm working from home - I can wirelessly project my work laptop onto my personal laptop to create a two screen set up. Sometimes, Microsoft Connect gets hung up on one computer or the other. In...
  8. Task Manger Network Utilization

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task Manger Network Utilization: Hi, what is the time window on which Network Utilization is calculated? is it 1sec? Can i find the peak rate in e.g. 1msec resolution? i believe it will help me determine if i need to move from my current 100MbE to a 1GbE link? Thanks...
  9. Task manger process

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Task manger process: Hi.I have process called search (2) that have 2 process under it.it does not have icon.when I right click on it shows cortana path.is it possible cortana process show itself search process?...
  10. CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp: CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp Used to show ok, I am certain...In the BIOS when I boot the PC it shows ok approx 60-65oC But not in the aforementioned apps....cant think why Thanks 36372