Windows 10: Corel 12 compatibility with Windows 10

Discus and support Corel 12 compatibility with Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am unable to install Corel 12 on Windows 10? Is this a universal problem? or is there something I should know about Corel 12?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FioraWilkinson, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Corel 12 compatibility with Windows 10

I am unable to install Corel 12 on Windows 10? Is this a universal problem? or is there something I should know about Corel 12?

:)

FioraWilkinson, Nov 28, 2018

2. Corel 7 amd is not compatible with Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the complete error message do you received?
    The issue you are facing could be due to the Corel 7 amd is not compatible with Windows 10. Installing the Corel 7 in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

• Right-click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the program install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Can install but not run Word Perfect 12 in Windows 10

Hi,

I am sorry to know that you are unable to open Word Perfect 12 in Windows 10.

What error do you receive when you try to open?

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wind...archTerm=&BreadcrumbPath=&TempOsid=Windows+10

Try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open the properties of the main user profile folder where the files are located (such as Documents, Pictures, etc.).
    • Go to the Security tab and click Advanced.
    • Check the box at the bottom of this window. It is labeled "Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object" and then click Ok.
    If the issue persists, then it is no longer supported by Microsoft and you need to install or try to retrieve them using latest Office suite.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

Corel 12 compatibility with Windows 10

Corel Draw X8 subscription will not load to windows 10?

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you having an issue with installing Corel X8 on Windows 10. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
    It may not work due to some incompatibility issues.

I would like to know the details below to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message/code?
    I would suggest you to install Corel draw in compatibility mode
    and check if it helps. Please follow these steps:

a. Right click the installation file and then click
    properties.

b. Click compatibility tab.

c. Click to check "Run this program in compatibility mode for" box
    and select Windows 8.

d. Click apply and ok.

Now, you may install the program.

I hope this information helps.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Corel 12 compatibility with Windows 10

1. Corel 12 compatibility with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Corel compatibility

2. Unable to launch Corel Painter 2019 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to launch Corel Painter 2019 on Windows 10: I got Corel Painter 2019 a while back and now after installing it on my Windows 10 PC, I have been unable to get it to run. The error messages state that the code execution cannot proceed because a bunch of .dll files are missing MSVCP140, VCRUNTIME140. I am not sure why they...
  3. One Drive and Corel Video Studio 2020 Ultimate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive and Corel Video Studio 2020 Ultimate: I use One Drive. I just bought Corel Video Studio Pro Ultimate. Ultimate has a library for storing and retrieving files they use such as videos, sounds, temples, etc. How do I set One Drive so I can access these files no matter which computer is running Video Studio?...
  4. Corel 13

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Corel 13: Is corel draw 13 version compatible with window 10 pro and which corel version is okay with window 10 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corel-13/21d5e49d-36e7-4399-9faa-a529033f46d2
  5. Salve, tento di installare COREL DRAW sul mio pc Acer ex730, Windows 10 ma mi risulta...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Salve, tento di installare COREL DRAW sul mio pc Acer ex730, Windows 10 ma mi risulta...: Salve, tento di installare COREL DRAW sul mio pc Acer ex730, Windows 10 ma mi risulta codice errore da programma incompatibile...qualcuno può aiutarmi? grazie1000...
  6. Windows 10 compatibility with Corel Wordperfect Suite 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 compatibility with Corel Wordperfect Suite 8: I up graded to Windows 10 and now when I try to print from Wordperfect, Wordperfect shuts down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-compatibility-with-corel-wordperfect/ef5073cf-a7dc-4155-949a-51e142a36718
  7. Corel PaintShop Pro X6

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corel PaintShop Pro X6: Corel PaintShop Pro X6 came free with my computer so I don't have a installation disk or a link from a email. You just entered the codes and it installed as far as I can remember. Up until yesterday it worked find and was perfect for my needs. This morning a screen popped...
  8. Corel Paintshop Photo 13 - wont start - W10 Upgrade

Corel Paintshop Photo 13 - wont start - W10 Upgrade: I just upgraded a Windows 7 laptop to Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool. All went well but there are a few glitches as to be expected. One is that her copy of Corel Paintshop Photo Pro13 will not start. Clicking on the desktop shortcut or going directly to the program...
  9. Corel Painter Essenstials 5 error 38 Please reinstall

Corel Painter Essenstials 5 error 38 Please reinstall: My wife uses this app a lot and she came to me with this error 38, from my resource I need to restart the Protexis Licensing service under the services app. Ido not have that and seems to be gone. where should I go next? 138890
  10. compatibility with Corel an new computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    compatibility with Corel an new computer: using Coreldraw11 on windows10 on 2 older computer with no problems. Just bought new computer with windows 10 and Corel crashes. Ran Troubleshooter which says it is a compatibility issue but has not fixed it. How do I fix this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 corel draw compatibility

2. coreldraw 12 windows 10 compatibility issue

3. corel draw 12 windows 10 compatibility

4. is corel draw 12 compatible with windows 10,
  5. cant install corel 12 on w10,
  6. corel 12 compatibildad con windows,
  7. coreldraw 12 win 10 compatibility mode,
  8. corel draw 12 windows 10 compatible,
  9. corel draw 12 WINDOW 2003,
  10. corel draw compatible with windows 10,
  11. word perfect 12 windows compatibility,