Windows 10: Corel 12 compatibility with Windows 10

Discus and support Corel 12 compatibility with Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am unable to install Corel 12 on Windows 10? Is this a universal problem? or is there something I should know about Corel 12?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FioraWilkinson, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Corel 12 compatibility with Windows 10

I am unable to install Corel 12 on Windows 10? Is this a universal problem? or is there something I should know about Corel 12?

:)

FioraWilkinson, Nov 28, 2018

2. Corel 7 amd is not compatible with Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the complete error message do you received?
    The issue you are facing could be due to the Corel 7 amd is not compatible with Windows 10. Installing the Corel 7 in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

• Right-click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the program install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Can install but not run Word Perfect 12 in Windows 10

Hi,

I am sorry to know that you are unable to open Word Perfect 12 in Windows 10.

What error do you receive when you try to open?

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wind...archTerm=&BreadcrumbPath=&TempOsid=Windows+10

Try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open the properties of the main user profile folder where the files are located (such as Documents, Pictures, etc.).
    • Go to the Security tab and click Advanced.
    • Check the box at the bottom of this window. It is labeled "Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object" and then click Ok.
    If the issue persists, then it is no longer supported by Microsoft and you need to install or try to retrieve them using latest Office suite.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

Corel 12 compatibility with Windows 10

Corel Draw X8 subscription will not load to windows 10?

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you having an issue with installing Corel X8 on Windows 10. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
    It may not work due to some incompatibility issues.

I would like to know the details below to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message/code?
    I would suggest you to install Corel draw in compatibility mode
    and check if it helps. Please follow these steps:

a. Right click the installation file and then click
    properties.

b. Click compatibility tab.

c. Click to check "Run this program in compatibility mode for" box
    and select Windows 8.

d. Click apply and ok.

Now, you may install the program.

I hope this information helps.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Corel 12 compatibility with Windows 10

1. Corel 12 compatibility with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Corel compatibility

2. How do I install Corel Ventura 10 on a windows 11 enterprise system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Corel Ventura 10 on a windows 11 enterprise system?: I tried in compatibility mode we did this in prior versions of Windows, but it keeps telling me I don't have Windows 2000 installed.During set up on prior versions of Windows, we have always used compatibility mode for Windows XP service pack 3....
  3. How do I install Corel Ventura 10 on a windows 11 enterprise system?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Corel Ventura 10 on a windows 11 enterprise system?: I tried in compatibility mode we did this in prior versions of Windows, but it keeps telling me I don't have Windows 2000 installed.During set up on prior versions of Windows, we have always used compatibility mode for Windows XP service pack 3....
  4. Corel Photo Impact Pro13 fails to start with update for Windows 11 in June of 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corel Photo Impact Pro13 fails to start with update for Windows 11 in June of 2023: Corel Photo Impact Pro13 fails to start with update for Windows 11 in June of 2023 and had been working on this computer HP Laptop in May of 2023. Launcher says "Initializing u32Wbm.fio" hangs-stalls for a minute or two and then closes.BTW, PI-13 works good on my travel...
  5. Corel Photo Impact Pro13 fails to start with update for Windows 11 in June of 2023

Corel Photo Impact Pro13 fails to start with update for Windows 11 in June of 2023: Corel Photo Impact Pro13 fails to start with update for Windows 11 in June of 2023 and had been working on this computer HP Laptop in May of 2023. Launcher says "Initializing u32Wbm.fio" hangs-stalls for a minute or two and then closes.BTW, PI-13 works good on my travel...
  6. corel painter 21 not running on windows 11.

corel painter 21 not running on windows 11.: Corel Painter 21 won't run since upgrading to windows 11. it is telling me it is not compatible now. opening the program ,it freezes and must restart to exit. I've reached out to Corel but have not found an answer. I've done factory restarts on the program and the computer to...
  7. corel painter 21 not running on windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    corel painter 21 not running on windows 11.: Corel Painter 21 won't run since upgrading to windows 11. it is telling me it is not compatible now. opening the program ,it freezes and must restart to exit. I've reached out to Corel but have not found an answer. I've done factory restarts on the program and the computer to...
  8. Corel paintshop error ipp.dll not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corel paintshop error ipp.dll not found: Corel paintshop...error ipp.dll not foundTrying to install on my new computer. Cleaning temp files, renaming, and reinstall did not work..what can I do?..it is not showing in my add or remove programs either...
  9. Windows 10 compatibility with Corel Wordperfect Suite 8

Windows 10 compatibility with Corel Wordperfect Suite 8: I up graded to Windows 10 and now when I try to print from Wordperfect, Wordperfect shuts down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-compatibility-with-corel-wordperfect/ef5073cf-a7dc-4155-949a-51e142a36718
  10. compatibility with Corel an new computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    compatibility with Corel an new computer: using Coreldraw11 on windows10 on 2 older computer with no problems. Just bought new computer with windows 10 and Corel crashes. Ran Troubleshooter which says it is a compatibility issue but has not fixed it. How do I fix this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 corel draw compatibility

2. coreldraw 12 windows 10 compatibility issue

3. corel draw 12 windows 10 compatibility

4. corel draw 12 download for pc,
  5. в виндовс 10 как установить корел драйв,
  6. corel 12 windows 10 patch,
  7. is corel draw 12 compatible with windows 10,
  8. cant install corel 12 on w10,
  9. corel 12 compatibildad con windows,
  10. coreldraw 12 win 10 compatibility mode,
  11. corel draw 12 windows 10 compatible,