Windows 10: Corel 13

Discus and support Corel 13 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is corel draw 13 version compatible with window 10 pro and which corel version is okay with window 10 pro.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by oladokunrofiat, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Corel 13

Is corel draw 13 version compatible with window 10 pro and which corel version is okay with window 10 pro.

:)

oladokunrofiat, Apr 11, 2020
  2. TV2
    TV2 Win User

Corel Paintshop Photo 13 - wont start - W10 Upgrade

Yeah, sorry - it is Corel Paintshop Photo Pro X3 - which is version 13, and I'm crotchety an refuse to do the X game!

I have all 5 of the patches on disk that were made for X3. I will run those and let you know what happens. Thanks for the suggestion.

3. AndreTen Win User
    Corel Paintshop Photo 13 - wont start - W10 Upgrade

Follow the instructions. You should uninstall, run installer, run patches before you run the program etc,

AndreTen, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Corel 13

Corel Photoimpact 13 fails to start with latest Windows 10 updates

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to open Corel Photoimpact 13 on your computer, we will look into this for you. However, in order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• Do you read any error message?
    • Does this issue occur with any other application?
    • Which update was installed on the computer? To check go to
      Settings >> Update & Security >> Windows Update >> View update history.

This could be due to background apps or services preventing the application to run. We can try performing a clean boot on the computer and check if that helps in resolving the issue.

Performing a clean boot will start the computer with minimal set of drivers and programs, to determine whether a background program is causing the issue. Some of the Startup programs will not load after performing a clean boot on the computer. However,
    that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after finishing the troubleshooting.

To perform a clean boot on the computer refer to the article
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows

If performing a clean boot fixes the issue then, please refer to the section
    How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot
    to check which program is causing the issue.

Note: Please refer the section Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    to boot the computer in to normal mode after troubleshooting.

Since Corel Photoimpact 13 is an older program, I suggest you to try running it in compatibility mode and check. Please refer the steps mentioned in the article

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Corel 13

1. Corel 13 - Similar Threads - Corel

2. How do I install Corel Ventura 10 on a windows 11 enterprise system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Corel Ventura 10 on a windows 11 enterprise system?: I tried in compatibility mode we did this in prior versions of Windows, but it keeps telling me I don't have Windows 2000 installed.During set up on prior versions of Windows, we have always used compatibility mode for Windows XP service pack 3....
  3. How do I install Corel Ventura 10 on a windows 11 enterprise system?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Corel Ventura 10 on a windows 11 enterprise system?: I tried in compatibility mode we did this in prior versions of Windows, but it keeps telling me I don't have Windows 2000 installed.During set up on prior versions of Windows, we have always used compatibility mode for Windows XP service pack 3....
  4. Corel Photo Impact Pro13 fails to start with update for Windows 11 in June of 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corel Photo Impact Pro13 fails to start with update for Windows 11 in June of 2023: Corel Photo Impact Pro13 fails to start with update for Windows 11 in June of 2023 and had been working on this computer HP Laptop in May of 2023. Launcher says "Initializing u32Wbm.fio" hangs-stalls for a minute or two and then closes.BTW, PI-13 works good on my travel...
  5. Corel Photo Impact Pro13 fails to start with update for Windows 11 in June of 2023

Corel Photo Impact Pro13 fails to start with update for Windows 11 in June of 2023: Corel Photo Impact Pro13 fails to start with update for Windows 11 in June of 2023 and had been working on this computer HP Laptop in May of 2023. Launcher says "Initializing u32Wbm.fio" hangs-stalls for a minute or two and then closes.BTW, PI-13 works good on my travel...
  6. corel painter 21 not running on windows 11.

corel painter 21 not running on windows 11.: Corel Painter 21 won't run since upgrading to windows 11. it is telling me it is not compatible now. opening the program ,it freezes and must restart to exit. I've reached out to Corel but have not found an answer. I've done factory restarts on the program and the computer to...
  7. corel painter 21 not running on windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    corel painter 21 not running on windows 11.: Corel Painter 21 won't run since upgrading to windows 11. it is telling me it is not compatible now. opening the program ,it freezes and must restart to exit. I've reached out to Corel but have not found an answer. I've done factory restarts on the program and the computer to...
  8. Corel paintshop error ipp.dll not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corel paintshop error ipp.dll not found: Corel paintshop...error ipp.dll not foundTrying to install on my new computer. Cleaning temp files, renaming, and reinstall did not work..what can I do?..it is not showing in my add or remove programs either...
  9. Corel paintshop error ipp.dll not found

Corel paintshop error ipp.dll not found: Corel paintshop...error ipp.dll not foundTrying to install on my new computer. Cleaning temp files, renaming, and reinstall did not work..what can I do?..it is not showing in my add or remove programs either...
  10. Corel paintshop...error ipp.dll not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corel paintshop...error ipp.dll not found: Trying to install on my new computer. Cleaning temp files, renaming, and reinstall did not work..what can I do?..it is not showing in my add or remove programs either...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. coreldraw 13 windows 10

2. corel 13 for windows 10