Windows 10: Corel Aftershot 3 died with Windows 10 20h2 update!

Discus and support Corel Aftershot 3 died with Windows 10 20h2 update! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Corel Aftershot 3 died with Windows 10 20h2 update! Any Ideas on how to fix this? Emailed Corel and tried several things with no success. Program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ronald Deal, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Corel Aftershot 3 died with Windows 10 20h2 update!

My Corel Aftershot 3 died with Windows 10 20h2 update! Any Ideas on how to fix this? Emailed Corel and tried several things with no success. Program starts to run but then I get an error that something went wrong and that Microsoft would be notified and if there is a fix I would be notified, shut down program.

Tried reinstalling several times, but get the same no start error.

Thanks Ronald Deal

Edition Windows 10 Pro
    Version 20H2
    Installed on ‎10/‎23/‎2020
    OS build 19042.610
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0

:)

Ronald Deal, Nov 1, 2020

2. Windows 10 20H2 update

Hi Blank,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

Windows 10 20H2 is in the last phase of testing i.e. Release preview channel. As the name suggests, it would be available this month hopefully.

Preparing the Windows 10 October 2020 Update Ready for Release

https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2020/...

Keep checking Home periodically.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Nov 1, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Update History is not showing v.20H2

Hi Dominic

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

This is normal behavior in Windows 10, typically when you install a Feature Update like 20h2, the update history is wiped, this is to prevent the user from trying to uninstall an update that was prior to the Feature Update, which would de-stabilize Windows
    10, the list should start building again, when some updates are applied to version 20h2 . . .

DaveM121, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Corel Aftershot 3 died with Windows 10 20h2 update!

Does Windows 10 support Corel Draw

I have Corel X6 on a PC I just upgraded to Windows 10 from 8. The following issues where immediate:

1. The menu bar in Corel Draw X6 is no longer visible.

2. You can no longer access Corel Draw files from another computer. Parameters:

• Corel X6 on both PCs on network
    • Corel 10 upgraded on one PC which stores the Corel Draw files.
    • Corel Draw on a network PC with Windows 7 cannot open the Corel Files. All other files are fine.
    • If the files are on another PC, any other PC except the Windows 10 PC, the files work fine!
    Question: Does Windows 10 activate some type of security for licensing that conflicts?

NylesReinfeld, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Corel Aftershot 3 died with Windows 10 20h2 update!

1. Corel Aftershot 3 died with Windows 10 20h2 update! - Similar Threads - Corel Aftershot died

2. Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 - Windows says this was installed successfully 3...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 - Windows says this was installed successfully 3...: Windows says this was installed successfully 3 times and yet keeps asking me to update it????? And when i try it FAILS. See below screen shots. how do i delete the update that keeps failing so it will stop asking me??? similarly the 2021-08 Cumulative Update for .NET...
  3. Lenovo Yoga 3 and Windows 10 20H2

Lenovo Yoga 3 and Windows 10 20H2: Dear Folks, sorry if this has already been solved on another post, but my Lenovo will not work properly anymore no touch screen, no SD card, no USBs, certainly because of Windows 10 20H2I had been refusing and/or reversing the update for months, but now I am stuck with a June...
  4. Windows update missing settings on Corel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows update missing settings on Corel: Latest update for Windows 10 Version 1909 OS Built 18363.1556 Update historyFeature update to Windows 10, version 20H2Failed to install on ‎04/‎06/‎2021 - 0xc1900101Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 2Last failed install attempt on ‎01/‎05/‎2021 - 0xc1900101Feature...
  5. Windows Update 20H2 broke 3 of my home computers :

Windows Update 20H2 broke 3 of my home computers :: Ok so, I tried to do the update 20H2 on my 3 home computers a few days ago... Non of them had any issues before with updating or whatever. Since I downloaded 20H2, my 3 computers give me a error message every time I'm trying to update. All of them have the message "We...
  6. Windows 10 20H2 Legit Died, Any Ideas to A Fix?

Windows 10 20H2 Legit Died, Any Ideas to A Fix?: Hey, I need some help with some issues I'm getting with the 20H2 version of Windows 10 Home 64-bit on my ASUS Laptop. First off, this was an accident and I didn't mean to install this update, I'd like to uninstall the update and run and an older version, but that's when I...
  7. Windows 10 and Corel laser

Windows 10 and Corel laser: Any advise on how to get corel laser to run on windows 10 after update? My program wont even install? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-and-corel-laser/41f8914b-adb4-4d88-b49f-bdb5e55c8213
  8. Corel 12 compatibility with Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corel 12 compatibility with Windows 10: I am unable to install Corel 12 on Windows 10? Is this a universal problem? or is there something I should know about Corel 12? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corel-12-compatibility-with-windows-10/e8bcef70-9853-4a3d-8998-a46629a6b497
  9. Windows 10 and Corel bundled programmes

Windows 10 and Corel bundled programmes: Good afternoon. My Windows 10 Pro was originally updated from XP and I have religiously updated the software each and every time an update was announced. I have used Paint Shop Pro (PSP) for many years, again, updating it with each new release. Four months ago, I...
  10. Windows update and Corel Painter

Windows update and Corel Painter: I had Corel Painter 2018 installed and it worked fine. Had not used for a while and suddenly it wouldn't load and had an error message - I contacted Corel and they said that it had to be that some Windows update had not completed correctly and I needed to totally re-install...