Windows 10: Corel Paint Shop Pro X freezes on splash screen at "Starting up..."

Discus and support Corel Paint Shop Pro X freezes on splash screen at "Starting up..." in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone know how to get Corel Paint Shop Pro X to work on Windows 10? The installation completed without any errors, but when I try to start it, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stargate38, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Corel Paint Shop Pro X freezes on splash screen at "Starting up..."

Anyone know how to get Corel Paint Shop Pro X to work on Windows 10? The installation completed without any errors, but when I try to start it, it keeps getting stuck on the splash screen at "Starting up...", and I even tried setting compatibility to Windows 7, but it still doesn't work. Here's where it gets stuck:

Corel Paint Shop Pro X freezes on splash screen at "Starting up..." [​IMG]

How do I get it to work?

:)

Stargate38, Sep 1, 2017

2. KB3211320 Update problem

Hi,

We suggest that you contact Corel Paint Shop Pro support for better assistance on installing the said application. The issue might be caused by the incompatibility of the Corel Paint Shop Pro application to the new build of Windows 10.

You may share your comments and suggestions on your Windows Feedback hub to help us improve our services. Simply type Windows feedback on the Start menu.

Regards.

Monica Cam, Sep 1, 2017
  3. Windows 10 latest update.

The update that occurred 10/01/2016 to Windows 10 has disabled some non-Microsoft software. Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9 for one, there may be others. Any help? Says "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable." Paint Shop
    Pro 9 worked fine up until the latest update. What happened?

FrankThornal, Sep 1, 2017
  4. Clint Win User

Corel Paint Shop Pro X freezes on splash screen at "Starting up..."

I have never heard of version X10. It goes from X9 to X 2018.

Corel Paint Shop Pro X freezes on splash screen at "Starting up..." [​IMG]

Clint, Sep 2, 2017
  5. Berton Win User
    Corel Paint Shop Pro X is the rebranded version 10 of Corel Paint Shop Pro (PSP), rather old. It may also be a problem between 32-bit and 64-bit version of Win10.
    Corel Paint Shop Pro X Free Full Version Licensed Download My Digital Life
    The latest version I've been offered in E-Mail for Upgrading is X9, seems Corel is changing the nomenclature of programs but haven't with WordPerfect yet.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Corel Paint Shop Pro X freezes on splash screen at "Starting up..."

1. Corel Paint Shop Pro X freezes on splash screen at "Starting up..." - Similar Threads - Corel Paint Shop

2. Paint Pro Shop convert text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint Pro Shop convert text: Hi, How can i convert a text in curves? After I create the text with the right button I click on convert text to curves and As character Shapes and then how should I export or save it? Thanks 182254
  3. Start up / Logon /Splash screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Start up / Logon /Splash screen: A while ago the startup/logon/splash screen has been putting the monitor to sleep about 2-3 minutes after the machine is booted up. The sleep time with power on is set to turn the screen off after 20 minutes if the power is on and never put the computer to sleep. how do I...
  4. Freeze/ Splash Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Freeze/ Splash Screen: Hi all. I wasn’t sure which sub-forum to put this in (not having a BSOD, but, this is a technical “error” issue), but thought I’d post it here. Ever since I've had Windows 10 (2015?!), this issue I'm about to describe pops up intermittently. Sometimes months & months can go...
  5. Freeze/ Splash Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freeze/ Splash Screen: Hi all. I wasn’t sure which sub-forum to put this in (not having a BSOD, but, this is a technical “error” issue), but thought I’d post it here. Ever since I've had Windows 10 (2015?!), this issue I'm about to describe pops up intermittently. Sometimes months & months can go...
  6. paint shop pro ultimate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    paint shop pro ultimate: after the last update from microsoft, psp opens with a yellow screen. after haven several contact with corel, even had help from a distance, the final answer was.....its not the program , its due to the update from microsoft. please a solution...
  7. Paint 3D Crashes on Splash Screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D Crashes on Splash Screen: Every time I open Paint 3D, it just quits. No error messages, sometimes doesn't even get to the splash screen. Please help. Some OS info Windows 10 Pro - Build 1903 Latest update - KB4507453 Device - 2018 MacBook Air 128GB With Boot Camp...
  8. Corel Paint Shop Pro XI not run properly

Corel Paint Shop Pro XI not run properly: I have been running Corel Paint Shop Pro XI on my Win 7 Pro 64 machine. I bought 2 laptops with Win 10. One has Pro and one is the home edition. I can not get the Corel program to install properly, and that means it will not run properly. It appears to get to the point of...
  9. Corel Paint Shop Pro XI

in Windows 10 Support
    Corel Paint Shop Pro XI: I have been running Corel Paint Shop Pro XI on my Win 7 Pro 64 machine. I bought 2 laptops with Win 10. One has Pro and one is the home edition. I can not get the Corel program to install properly, and that means it will not run properly. It appears to get to the point of...
  10. Corel Paint Shop Pro X - retail version - work with Win 10 Pro ?

Corel Paint Shop Pro X - retail version - work with Win 10 Pro ?: I own several graphics editing software packages but my favorite is this older program. I am currently using it with Windows 7Pro. Can anyone tell me if it will work with windows 10 Pro? My thanks, Mary 104795

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. corel paintshop pro hangs at splash screen