Windows 10: Corel PaintShop Pro X6

Discus and support Corel PaintShop Pro X6 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Corel PaintShop Pro X6 came free with my computer so I don't have a installation disk or a link from a email. You just entered the codes and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IBleed4Thee, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Corel PaintShop Pro X6

Corel PaintShop Pro X6 came free with my computer so I don't have a installation disk or a link from a email. You just entered the codes and it installed as far as I can remember.

Up until yesterday it worked find and was perfect for my needs.

This morning a screen popped up that stated either my files was corrupted or it was an illegal install.

Is there anyway to fix this corrupted file or find out if it is. I doubt it was illegal after all this time and it came from Corel.

Thank you for any help.

*wasn't sure what category to put this in*

:)

IBleed4Thee, Jan 3, 2020

2. unable to install the trial of corel paintshop pro 2018

unable to install the trial of corel paintshop pro 2018 on my windows 10 laptop

The instalation stops at the agreement . There is not text there ...

please help

OuraniaStrogily, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Corel Paintshop Pro X7 Ultimate and Windows 10

When opening Corel Paintshop Pro X7 Ultimate in Windows 10 I get the error code 0xc000007b. When checking compatibility it says there is a compatibility problem. Will not run when set to earlier version of Windows. Have tried a clean re-install with no
    effect. Find no information concerning compatibility with Windows 10 at the Corel Site.

ChesterShew, Jan 3, 2020
  4. D.Jarrell Win User

Corel PaintShop Pro X6

Corel PaintShop Pro X4 (2011). Installation on Windows 10.

I have an older version of Corel PaintShop Pro X4 (2011). It is not compatable with my computer using Windows 10. How do I get it to work on my computer?

D.Jarrell, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Corel PaintShop Pro X6

1. Corel PaintShop Pro X6 - Similar Threads - Corel PaintShop Pro

2. Corel paintshop error ipp.dll not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corel paintshop error ipp.dll not found: Corel paintshop...error ipp.dll not foundTrying to install on my new computer. Cleaning temp files, renaming, and reinstall did not work..what can I do?..it is not showing in my add or remove programs either...
  3. Corel paintshop error ipp.dll not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corel paintshop error ipp.dll not found: Corel paintshop...error ipp.dll not foundTrying to install on my new computer. Cleaning temp files, renaming, and reinstall did not work..what can I do?..it is not showing in my add or remove programs either...
  4. Corel paintshop...error ipp.dll not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corel paintshop...error ipp.dll not found: Trying to install on my new computer. Cleaning temp files, renaming, and reinstall did not work..what can I do?..it is not showing in my add or remove programs either...
  5. Corel paintshop...error ipp.dll not found

Corel paintshop...error ipp.dll not found: Trying to install on my new computer. Cleaning temp files, renaming, and reinstall did not work..what can I do?..it is not showing in my add or remove programs either...
  6. Corel Paintshop Pro X4 side-by-side configuration error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corel Paintshop Pro X4 side-by-side configuration error: Hi, I am getting the following error when trying to load Corel Paintshop Pro.exe:- [Window Title] C:\Program Files x86\Corel\Corel PaintShop Pro X4\Corel PaintShop Pro.exe [Content] C:\Program Files x86\Corel\Corel PaintShop Pro X4\Corel PaintShop Pro.exe The...
  7. Text size in Corel PaintShop Pro 2018 and MS Publisher 2007

Text size in Corel PaintShop Pro 2018 and MS Publisher 2007: This is my first time here and I need help with is a major problem for me. I recently bought a Microsoft Surface Studio computer and installed the latest version of Windows 10 (1909) on it. I do graphics work so I installed the programs that I use for my business. Corel...
  8. corel videostudio pro x6 not responding on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    corel videostudio pro x6 not responding on windows 10: After opening corel videostudio pro x6 about 5 mints after the program "not responding" on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corel-videostudio-pro-x6-not-responding-on-windows/d27a2d80-e25e-4fbc-bfba-fd5c6a12dab7
  9. Corel PaintShop Pro mouse scrolling preferences

Corel PaintShop Pro mouse scrolling preferences: Hi, I have a question about Corel PaintShop Pro. Seems to happen in any version of it. In Windows 7, that I've been using prior to 10, in PaintShop, when you would click on any drop menu or resize bar, you could use mouse scroll wheel to change among the layers styles, change...
  10. Problem opening Corel Paintshop Pro software

Problem opening Corel Paintshop Pro software: I have a photo editing software that I use, Corel Paintshop Pro X5 that was not loading, it would stay stuck on the "Starting Up" screen. After contacting their support, they indicated that it was no longer supported by Windows 10 and that I should upgrade to X9. (Even though...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. paintshoppro X9 illegal copy