Windows 10: corel videostudio pro x6 not responding on windows 10

Discus and support corel videostudio pro x6 not responding on windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After opening corel videostudio pro x6 about 5 mints after the program "not responding" on windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by squard media, Apr 19, 2019.

1. corel videostudio pro x6 not responding on windows 10

After opening corel videostudio pro x6 about 5 mints after the program "not responding" on windows 10

:)

squard media, Apr 19, 2019

2. Does Windows 10 support Corel Draw

I have Corel X6 on a PC I just upgraded to Windows 10 from 8. The following issues where immediate:

1. The menu bar in Corel Draw X6 is no longer visible.

2. You can no longer access Corel Draw files from another computer. Parameters:

• Corel X6 on both PCs on network
    • Corel 10 upgraded on one PC which stores the Corel Draw files.
    • Corel Draw on a network PC with Windows 7 cannot open the Corel Files. All other files are fine.
    • If the files are on another PC, any other PC except the Windows 10 PC, the files work fine!
    Question: Does Windows 10 activate some type of security for licensing that conflicts?

NylesReinfeld, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Corel VideoStudio X10 then 2018 won't open (crashes)

A couple months ago, my Corel VideoStudio X10 stopped opening. I upgraded to Corel Video Studio 2018 and it has the same issue. I have had a ticket open with Corel for several weeks now with updates saying it has been referred to their engineering for a
    known issue but no estimate for fix. I noticed it was crashing each time I tried to to open it, and sent them the dump but still no fix. Anyone else having this issue and know if there is perhaps a Windows setting or fix that is available?

Thanks,

Dale

dknapp7878, Apr 19, 2019
  4. corel videostudio pro x6 not responding on windows 10

Windows 10 and Corel VideoStudio X6 nad Corel Windvd pro 11

Hi,

I would suggest you to double click on the title bar of the popup and check if it opens in a maximized window. If not, then it is possible that the display settings are configured incorrectly in this PC. I would suggest you to try settings the PC to the
    recommended display settings as suggested in this article and check if the issue persist:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/get-best-display-monitor

Note: Though this article is written for Windows 8.8.1, the suggestions hold good for Windows 10 as well. Try these steps and let us know the results for further assistance.

Bennet Martin, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

corel videostudio pro x6 not responding on windows 10

1. corel videostudio pro x6 not responding on windows 10 - Similar Threads - corel videostudio pro

2. videostudio pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    videostudio pop-up: hello,how do i stop these videostudio pop-ups from appearing on my desktop?thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videostudio-pop-up/d49d1631-d44c-4769-8b1d-419201e19319
  3. videostudio pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    videostudio pop-up: hello,how do i stop these videostudio pop-ups from appearing on my desktop?thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videostudio-pop-up/d49d1631-d44c-4769-8b1d-419201e19319
  4. videostudio pop-up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows 10 Pro Stopped Responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro Stopped Responding: Hi, I turn my old PC into NAS, with help from Plex Media Server. I installed Windows 10 Pro about two months ago and didn't have any problem, until about a week ago when the PC seems inaccessible from my network and doesn't display anything when I plugged an HDMI cable into...
  6. Windows 10 and Corel laser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 and Corel laser: Any advise on how to get corel laser to run on windows 10 after update? My program wont even install? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-and-corel-laser/41f8914b-adb4-4d88-b49f-bdb5e55c8213
  7. Corel PaintShop Pro X6

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corel PaintShop Pro X6: Corel PaintShop Pro X6 came free with my computer so I don't have a installation disk or a link from a email. You just entered the codes and it installed as far as I can remember. Up until yesterday it worked find and was perfect for my needs. This morning a screen popped...
  8. Corel VideoStudio X10 then 2018 won't open (crashes)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Corel VideoStudio X10 then 2018 won't open (crashes): A couple months ago, my Corel VideoStudio X10 stopped opening. I upgraded to Corel Video Studio 2018 and it has the same issue. I have had a ticket open with Corel for several weeks now with updates saying it has been referred to their engineering for a known issue but no...
  9. Corel Paint Shop Pro XI

in Windows 10 Support
    Corel Paint Shop Pro XI: I have been running Corel Paint Shop Pro XI on my Win 7 Pro 64 machine. I bought 2 laptops with Win 10. One has Pro and one is the home edition. I can not get the Corel program to install properly, and that means it will not run properly. It appears to get to the point of...
  10. BSOD when opening photoshop cs6 and corel videostudio X8

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when opening photoshop cs6 and corel videostudio X8: I have nvidia geforce gt740m with latest driver 359.06 and intel hd graphics 4400. When opening photoshop cs6 and corel videostudio x8 I always got bsod DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have tried almost all version of windows 10 nvidia driver like but still got bsod but when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. corel draw x6 unable to open on windows 10

2. corel video studio pro crashes when opening

3. corel video studio not working on win 10

4. can corel video studio x6 be installed on windows 10